SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

Hillary's husband laughed off charges of rape due to the statute of limitations but angry professors want to charge Trump with fraud over SAT scores from 1966? Surely y'all jest.

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
Trump would cream Obama in a debate.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
No, he would cream Obama.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Do continue being an ignoramus.
So why didnt he run against Obama in 2012? Why did he punk out?
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
I don't even get the relevance of the question.
You show yourself to be retard if you dont understand the relevance of the question. Lets try this again. I said Drumpf wanted no parts of debating Obama. I cited his decision to punk out of the 2012 race. Why did he punk out against Obama? Why did he then decide to run against Hilary if he was so into his problematic businesses?
Trump would have creamed Obama in any debate on any subject.
You are proving yourself to be a chicken-shit phony because you have never watched Trump when he's being interviewed one-on-one with valid questions.
I watch every politician being interviewed or giving a speech...it's called intellectual honesty...a trait you lack.

Your one note existence is unbearably dull.
A debate isnt a one on one interview you retard. Besides he got interviewed when he made that Bleach comment. What kind of fucking idiot would say something like that? Obama would have worn Drumpfs ass out with ease in a debate. Thats why Drumpf was afraid to run against him in 2012.
Boring...
I disagree that it would be boring. I would pay money to watch Obama mop Drumpfs ass in a debate. It would be like Def Comedy Jam except better.
I'd pay good money to see biden hit trump in his head with a baseball bat
I'd pay good money if Biden could even lift and swing a baseball bat. If he tried, he's probably throw it out into the stands.

View attachment 381496View attachment 381497View attachment 381499View attachment 381498
AND I'd pay good money if ONE USA bank would loan trump a dime Imagine that A pos tells you who he is and you fall in line? His sister and others tell you what he is and you don't believe them? People who worked for him tell you what scum he is and you don't believe them?? WTF is wrong with you?

Hillary's husband laughed off charges of rape due to the statute of limitations but angry professors want to charge Trump with fraud over SAT scores from 1966? Surely y'all jest.
Maybe that's in payment for 15 years of republicans throwing bullshit at Hillary?

Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
You show yourself to be retard if you dont understand the relevance of the question. Lets try this again. I said Drumpf wanted no parts of debating Obama. I cited his decision to punk out of the 2012 race. Why did he punk out against Obama? Why did he then decide to run against Hilary if he was so into his problematic businesses?
You are proving yourself to be a chicken-shit phony because you have never watched Trump when he's being interviewed one-on-one with valid questions.
I watch every politician being interviewed or giving a speech...it's called intellectual honesty...a trait you lack.

A debate isnt a one on one interview you retard. Besides he got interviewed when he made that Bleach comment. What kind of fucking idiot would say something like that? Obama would have worn Drumpfs ass out with ease in a debate. Thats why Drumpf was afraid to run against him in 2012.
Boring...
I disagree that it would be boring. I would pay money to watch Obama mop Drumpfs ass in a debate. It would be like Def Comedy Jam except better.
I'd pay good money if Biden could even lift and swing a baseball bat. If he tried, he's probably throw it out into the stands.

View attachment 381496View attachment 381497View attachment 381499View attachment 381498
AND I'd pay good money if ONE USA bank would loan trump a dime Imagine that A pos tells you who he is and you fall in line? His sister and others tell you what he is and you don't believe them? People who worked for him tell you what scum he is and you don't believe them??

The ones who don't just look crazy or act stupid seem like assholes. Why should anyone believe them?

Heh.... the marxist shitstains have been reduced to looking at a test Trump took in high school. My my, they've gone from wallowing in shit to bordering on extinction.

Meanwhile barry and big mike are slapping each other's nutsacks with wet towels and laughing at you ridiculous fucks for giving them millions.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Boring...

AND I'd pay good money if ONE USA bank would loan trump a dime Imagine that A pos tells you who he is and you fall in line? His sister and others tell you what he is and you don't believe them? People who worked for him tell you what scum he is and you don't believe them??

The ones who don't just look crazy or act stupid seem like assholes. Why should anyone believe them?
You understand Trump makes Nixon look like a choir boy?

Boring...

No. But he does make his predecessor look like a lazy busboy who snatches tips off the tables.

I read PROGS are short on material and still searching. Meanwhile Trump continues to kick Demonicrat ass with another 4.25 years to go.

Young Barry Hussein's college records are locked in a freaking vault and nobody is curious whether he claimed legal alien status to get a break on tuition.
Why worry about that bullshit ? Try concentrating on the POS in office NOW, who's running America through the mud

Boring...

No. But he does make his predecessor look like a lazy busboy who snatches tips off the tables.
That lazy busboy as you call one of the greatest presidents of your lifetime could get a loan from a USA bank The scum you support was trusted by NO ONE

Young Barry Hussein's college records are locked in a freaking vault and nobody is curious whether he claimed legal alien status to get a break on tuition.
Why worry about that bullshit ?

No worries. It would be fun to embarrass the Democrats, that's all.

I mean, it wouldn't affect policy. His presidency has already been erased.

Boring...

That lazy busboy as you call one of the greatest presidents of your lifetime could get a loan from a USA bank The scum you support was trusted by NO ONE

I bet you have one of those statues of Obama dressed as Jesus, that lights up and plays Wilson Pickett.

Come clean, ed.

Boring...

I bet you have one of those statues of Obama dressed as Jesus, that lights up and plays Wilson Pickett.

Come clean, ed.
No but I do have a likeness of Trump ,hair and all hanging from a tree in my front yard with an American flag in distress

Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Hahaha....HOLY SHIT!
Grab em by the pussy = swing and miss
Hush money to dirty liberal porn whore = swing and miss
Sexual assault = swing and miss
RUSSIA = swing and miss
Quid pro quo / Ukraine = swing and miss
Senate Impeachment = swing and miss
Two scoops of ice cream = swing and miss
Melania’s shoes = swing and miss
Melania’s jacket = swing and miss
SAT scores = ?

Hahahaha...you desperate pathetic TDS fools are so fun...thanks for all the free entertainment.

Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Hahaha....HOLY SHIT!
Grab em by the pussy = swing and miss
Hush money to dirty liberal porn whore = swing and miss
Sexual assault = swing and miss
RUSSIA = swing and miss
Quid pro quo / Ukraine = swing and miss
Senate Impeachment = swing and miss
Two scoops of ice cream = swing and miss
Melania’s shoes = swing and miss
Melania’s jacket = swing and miss
SAT scores = ?

Hahahaha...you desperate pathetic TDS fools are so fun...thanks for all the free entertainment.
What's real fun is your total disregard for the truth and the way you kiss trumps ass Sometimes I hope he gets 4 more I want to see you and yours really f-ed up

This is officially the 22nd declared hoax.
With Covid running at 5.5-6% infection rate and One death for every tested 2,000 people dying from it, all very sick and elderly, that one ran out
Then the Floyd hoax dissipated after the fact he had enough fentanyl in him to kill three men, then the latest goober who wanted to play bad ass and get into his car while while police said not to and now out of nowhere Trumps Sat stuff from over 50 years ago.
Biden well may be hoax 23 as he’s not fit to run for anything and very quickly the Kamala is doing All the talking,

This is officially the 22nd declared hoax.
With Covid running at 5.5-6% infection rate and One death for every tested 2,000 people dying from it, all very sick and elderly, that one ran out
Then the Floyd hoax dissipated after the fact he had enough fentanyl in him to kill three men, then the latest goober who wanted to play bad ass and get into his car while while police said not to and now out of nowhere Trumps Sat stuff from over 50 years ago.
Biden well may be hoax 23 as he’s not fit to run for anything and very quickly the Kamala is doing All the talking,
There were more deaths in America during moron trumps 4 day convention than there were on 9/11

Boring...

Come clean, ed.
No but I do have a likeness of Trump ,hair and all hanging from a tree in my front yard with an American flag in distress

Of that I have no doubt.

Forum List

Back