Letitia James to Start Seizing Trump’s Properties

Why are you democrats so fucking stupid? Can you REALLY not see the massive shift in the US? You are either a pathetic weirdo liar, or you are dumb as fuck. :laugh:
What "massive shift"?
The ideology of conservatism is slowly but surely coming to an end.
Trump is going to lose. You had your chance to keep the dream alive with Nikki Haley, but you weren't smart enough to take it. :)

And that is the articulate informed response to the question about the allegation that all legal scholars think a New York case is a joke.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Perhaps, the poster LordRod didn't understand the question.
If so, then as the poser of the question I bear some responsibility if it wasn't clearly understood.

So, lemme try again:

Poster LorRod alleged that all legal scholars think the New York lawsuit for fraud against Don Trump....is a joke. (his words, not mine).

I was struck by the novelty of such an assertion and simply queried the poster how he would know such a statistic. Does he have a source? A link?

In a more colloquial manner of speaking -- does he have the money to back up his mouth. In other words.

So, whatcha got to prove you know what you are talking about, poster LongRod?
Well, I guess there are a few meat-head leftist legal “scholars” who are affected by TDS and, therefore, do not assess the NYC case as all other sane legal scholars. 🙄

What "massive shift"?
The ideology of conservatism is slowly but surely coming to an end.
Trump is going to lose. You had your chance to keep the dream alive with Nikki Haley, but you weren't smart enough to take it. :)
When you have a super famous democrat going on national tv to say that he regrets endorsing Joe, do you think that just comes out of thin air? Do you listen to podcasts with middle of the road or even left leaning comedians? EVERYONE hates Joe. EVERYONE thinks he is doing an awful job. EVERYONE is sick of wokeness and progressive ideas and policies.

The democrat party is in shambles, but you are too blind to see it.

No one is calling Hunter Biden anything except what he is. A former addict. What is happening now is an attempt to exact revenge on Joe Biden because people like you who "do not listen" believe that your savior, Donald John Trump, was unjustly crucified for being a fraudulent snake oil salesman. And you people who "do not listen" refuse to hold your savior accountable...for anything...when there is a mountain of evidence against him.
You have not listened about Hunter. He actually indicted himself. Joe is a walking comediennes dream. Thers should be movies and TV sitcoms made about him like W. We do not live in an equal parallel political world. Can you imagine Obama guest hosting SNL and the opening monologue having someone dressed as Joe walking behind him knocking down props and orchestra people. Even falling down in some pit if there is one. We do not see this. We see softball smearing.

When you have a super famous democrat going on national tv to say that he regrets endorsing Joe, do you think that just comes out of thin air? Do you listen to podcasts with middle of the road or even left leaning comedians? EVERYONE hates Joe. EVERYONE thinks he is doing an awful job. EVERYONE is sick of wokeness and progressive ideas and policies.

The democrat party is in shambles, but you are too blind to see it.
IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) the price of eggs is Joe's death knell

You have not listened about Hunter. He actually indicted himself. Joe is a walking comediennes dream. Thers should be movies and TV sitcoms made about him like W. We do not live in an equal parallel political world. Can you imagine Obama guest hosting SNL and the opening monologue having someone dressed as Joe walking behind him knocking down props and orchestra people. Even falling down in some pit if there is one. We do not see this. We see softball smearing.
"He actually indicted himself". At this point that is as close as you idiots going to get to indicting him or his dad.

Btw, whatever happened to Biden getting impeached? Are you retards still on it? Enquiring minds want to know...

He's an addict. Who might not have paid all the taxes he should have. Who has a gun charge fudged against him. That's it. That's all they have.
Everything else is an alt-right wet dream. :)

We are but a Lexington and Concord event away
Ashli Babbit wasn't good enough to be your Crispus Attucks? :dunno: If shooting Babbit and giving the officer who did it a medal didn't do it for you what's it going to take? Maybe the next time you're storming the Capitol you could send children through the barricades first because clearly you don't care enough about wholesome blonde veterans simply looking to petition her government for redress. :laugh:

Those so call "sheep" (your words but a majority nonetheless) that are on Biden's side will vote for normalcy and not a return to chaos and infantilism.

100% of the Chaos and infantilism was rooted in your side being unable to accept reality as a normal adult would.
We should have made your side pay dearly for that - and may still.

Last edited:
100% of the Chaos and infantilism was rooted in your side being unable to accept reaity as a normal adult would.
We should have made your side pay dearly for that - and may still.
What reality? That your savior lost in 2020? That he is corrupt and we should let the justice system handle him?
That J6th was just a peaceful demonstration by tourists?

You are the ones who cannot accept reality. You cling to this man like a life raft.

Her fat ignorant AA ass may have a seizure but she won’t be seizing anything. Loud lying ignorant negress.

Nah it's his inaction at he border. People, mostly girls and women, being raped and murdered by Biden's illegal migrants. Unfortunately, the list be incredibly long comes November.

Nah it's his inaction at he border. People, mostly girls and women, being raped and murdered by Biden's illegal migrants. Unfortunately, the list be incredibly long comes November.
Ok that too. BUT---the fact (or so it seems) is that it is an islamic thing that the southern border be kept porous----it's the easiest way for Jihadists to get in. (don't tell anyone----a very intelligent mexican neighbor told me about five years ago)

CALL: "Well, I guess there are a few meat-head leftist legal “scholars” who are affected by TDS and, therefore, do not assess the NYC case as all other sane legal scholars"
RESPONSE: "I was struck by the novelty of such an assertion and simply queried the poster how he would know such a statistic. Does he have a source? A link? In a more colloquial manner of speaking -- does he have the money to back up his mouth. In other words."
------------------------------------------------
My own assessment?
Poster LordRod doesn't have the money. His mouth has gone rogue.
No offense intended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The company that is insuring the bond either has the cash reserves to cover it..or they don't.
I also read reportage that the verbiage within the contract submitted to New York State states that if Trump loses his appeal the insurance company won't pay New York the $175,000,000, but Trump will.

Which, seems to defeat the whole purpose of such a bond.
I ain't a lawyer, nor all that familiar with such bonding requirements but.....but if it is true that the insurance company doesn't have the reserves to make the bond good; and they wouldn't pay it anyway, well, it seems it might be tough sledding for Trump's interest in this manner.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie......try an egg substitute.
There is this, easily found on the internet: "You can replace eggs in recipes with a variety of other foods, including applesauce, ground flaxseed, yogurt, and some kinds of tofu"
Don't let omlets set the course of your life.

And too, check last week's newspapers with coverage of Avian Flu in huge flocks of egg producing chicken houses.....ala' Cal-Maine, Herbrucks, just to name two.
Don't get too focused on blaming the Biden Administration because of your inability to pay for a Egg McMuffin..

Just sayin'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No one is calling Hunter Biden anything except what he is. A former addict.
Actually, that isnt true at all. You should Google search his name. That guy is in serious legal trouble, along with his dad and uncle. You should go check it out. Learning is always good. :dunno:

Actually, that isnt true at all. You should Google search his name. That guy is in serious legal trouble, along with his dad and uncle. You should go check it out. Learning is always good. :dunno:

Jackie will not learn anything.

He only believes Cult Media

Cult media will protect the Bidens at any cost.

You should get a life. And stop steeping yourself in alt-right media. They lie to you. You have nothing on his dad. As Comer and Jordan's circus shows have already proven.
Hunter is an addict. Didn't pay taxes he owed. Got a fudged gun charge against him.

If you're expecting this to be the hill you make a stand on come November, you're going to be sorely disappointed. :)

And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

Even Frank Luntz knows this will backfire epically for the Left:

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
No judge has rejected the bond. It's only what some democrat thinks would happen.

Forum List

Back