Rush Limbaugh: Supreme Court Jusctice?

RealDave

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Put this in the Flame Zone, please.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, Rush's peeps are all insiders, judges, lawyers and the like, let's roll with it, Rush for SCJ.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
Not going to happen, but I would love to see it just for the crazed reaction the Left would have.

They would lose what little brain power they have left.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.
What's wrong with Bannon in your opinion?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about Bannon. He will be gone by 1 Feb.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not going to happen, but I would love to see it just for the crazed reaction the Left would have.

We are a nation who fawns over the vision of the founders, the constitution, law, “history”, legal precedent and all of that, but we can also rationalize fucking around with seating judges on the SC over partisanshit agendas. Yes, “both” sides. No wonder we have to attempt to export this system through violence and warfare. It’s just not that tough to see through for the indoctrinated.

Missourian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the problem is his military experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm

Last edited:

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

FJO

Gold Member
Reaction score

We are a nation who fawns over the vision of the founders, the constitution, law, “history”, legal precedent and all of that, but we can also rationalize fucking around with seating judges on the SC over partisanshit agendas. Yes, “both” sides. No wonder we have to attempt to export this system through violence and warfare. It’s just not that tough to see through for the indoctrinated.
Actually people like you FROWN on the Constitution and the Founding Fathers.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The next SC justice nominee will take 60 votes in the Senate for consent.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Actually people like you FROWN on the Constitution and the Founding Fathers.
I just recognize what they were and what they did, that's all. And that kind of ties in with why some people fetishize them so.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the problem is his experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm
Actually, I pulled up an article covering what I heard on one of the talk shows yesterday, and found this: "President-elect Trump's choice of Steve Bannon as his top aide signals that white supremacists will be represented at the highest levels in Trump's White House," Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson said in a statement Sunday."

Considering Reids honesty in the past, I take what he says with a block of salt.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the problem is his experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm
Actually, I pulled up an article covering what I heard on one of the talk shows yesterday, and found this: "President-elect Trump's choice of Steve Bannon as his top aide signals that white supremacists will be represented at the highest levels in Trump's White House," Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson said in a statement Sunday."

Considering Reids honesty in the past, I take what he says with a block of salt.
The president oughtta get whoever he wants.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List