Rush Limbaugh: Supreme Court Jusctice?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.

Sounds good to me, Rush's peeps are all insiders, judges, lawyers and the like, let's roll with it, Rush for SCJ.

Not going to happen, but I would love to see it just for the crazed reaction the Left would have.

They would lose what little brain power they have left.

Not going to happen, but I would love to see it just for the crazed reaction the Left would have.

We are a nation who fawns over the vision of the founders, the constitution, law, “history”, legal precedent and all of that, but we can also rationalize fucking around with seating judges on the SC over partisanshit agendas. Yes, “both” sides. No wonder we have to attempt to export this system through violence and warfare. It’s just not that tough to see through for the indoctrinated.

Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.

What's wrong with Bannon in your opinion?

I'm pretty sure the problem is his military experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm

Last edited:

We are a nation who fawns over the vision of the founders, the constitution, law, “history”, legal precedent and all of that, but we can also rationalize fucking around with seating judges on the SC over partisanshit agendas. Yes, “both” sides. No wonder we have to attempt to export this system through violence and warfare. It’s just not that tough to see through for the indoctrinated.
Actually people like you FROWN on the Constitution and the Founding Fathers.

The next SC justice nominee will take 60 votes in the Senate for consent.

Actually people like you FROWN on the Constitution and the Founding Fathers.

I just recognize what they were and what they did, that's all. And that kind of ties in with why some people fetishize them so.

I'm pretty sure the problem is his experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm

Actually, I pulled up an article covering what I heard on one of the talk shows yesterday, and found this: "President-elect Trump's choice of Steve Bannon as his top aide signals that white supremacists will be represented at the highest levels in Trump's White House," Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson said in a statement Sunday."

Considering Reids honesty in the past, I take what he says with a block of salt.
th

I'm pretty sure the problem is his experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm

Actually, I pulled up an article covering what I heard on one of the talk shows yesterday, and found this: "President-elect Trump's choice of Steve Bannon as his top aide signals that white supremacists will be represented at the highest levels in Trump's White House," Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson said in a statement Sunday."

Considering Reids honesty in the past, I take what he says with a block of salt.
th

The president oughtta get whoever he wants.

New Topics

Forum List

Back