Rush Limbaugh: Supreme Court Jusctice?

Sounds good to me. Rush believes in the Constitution, unlike Barry.
Yes, by all means put a person on the USSC with a formal education degree no higher than a High School Diploma.
A formal education only means you learned what they taught you. Nothing more, nothing less.
Funny how the uneducated don't believe in higher education.
A college degree is no longer considered educated? Funny how libtards assume so much and know so little.

Yes, by all means put a person on the USSC with a formal education degree no higher than a High School Diploma.
A formal education only means you learned what they taught you. Nothing more, nothing less.

No, it also means you went to class, read books (other than murder mysteries, for example), and passed examinations to determine if you actually absorbed the objective class material.

You see, it's actually important to have a background in a field of study prior to working in a particular field. Now, if you feel that's not really the case, perhaps you would feel perfectly confident with Rush Limbaugh giving you a medical examination when you experience an abdominal pain you've never experienced before. And then, after the examination, when he tells you it's nothing to worry about, you'll just say, "Thanks for the clean bill of health, Rush." and walk out of his EIB Network office with a newfound sense of well-being.
He's done more than read books, he's written them. Done well with them too. And you?

Anyone can write a book with the title, "My Uninformed Opinion." That's especially true when he can afford to hire someone to clean up all the misspellings, grammatical errors, and all the other mistakes all too common with people who lack a good formal education. Then, it's off to the editor who'll whittle it down to size by eliminating about a 3rd of the content for the sake of brevity and clarity.

No, it also means you went to class, read books (other than murder mysteries, for example), and passed examinations to determine if you actually absorbed the objective class material.

You see, it's actually important to have a background in a field of study prior to working in a particular field. Now, if you feel that's not really the case, perhaps you would feel perfectly confident with Rush Limbaugh giving you a medical examination when you experience an abdominal pain you've never experienced before. And then, after the examination, when he tells you it's nothing to worry about, you'll just say, "Thanks for the clean bill of health, Rush." and walk out of his EIB Network office with a newfound sense of well-being.
He's done more than read books, he's written them. Done well with them too. And you?

Anyone can write a book with the title, "My Uninformed Opinion."
That's not what he did, you just proved you have no idea what you're talking about. Thanks!

Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.

thanks god nothing like this happened, the world is a better place without limbaugh, and will definitely be a better place without dj pussygrabber....

1614560594065.png

Forum List

Back