Rush Limbaugh: Supreme Court Jusctice?

Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.

What's wrong with Bannon in your opinion?

Nothing, and how 'bout David Duke to head up the Justice Dept.

If you'd like to articulate something please do, I don't chase clips.

You don't have to watch the clip. And you don't know what a rimshot is? Seriously?

Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.

You don't have to watch the clip. And you don't know what a rimshot is? Seriously?

Like I said, can't view the clip. so won't chase after it.

Sounds good to me. Rush believes in the Constitution, unlike Barry.
Yes, by all means put a person on the USSC with a formal education degree no higher than a High School Diploma.
A formal education only means you learned what they taught you. Nothing more, nothing less.

No, it also means you went to class, read books (other than murder mysteries, for example), and passed examinations to determine if you actually absorbed the objective class material.

You see, it's actually important to have a background in a field of study prior to working in a particular field. Now, if you feel that's not really the case, perhaps you would feel perfectly confident with Rush Limbaugh giving you a medical examination when you experience an abdominal pain you've never experienced before. And then, after the examination, when he tells you it's nothing to worry about, you'll just say, "Thanks for the clean bill of health, Rush." and walk out of his EIB Network office with a newfound sense of well-being.

It says "rimshot" in the title of the clip. The clip has a rimshot in it. Its like two seconds, the length of a rimshot ... Why can't you view it?

The next SC justice nominee will take 60 votes in the Senate for consent.

The Republicans will just change the voting rules, like the Democrats did.

There is no reason for them to not do that since the Democrats have done that routinely and they are going to do it again when they are back in power. At this point there are no rules, it's about getting what you can when you're in power.

You know this, your indignation if feigned

It wouldn't be a big surprise if your Republican's, after years of using it to obstruct legislation (which was not subject to the rule change in 2103) did that before the next Congress gets going.

But then again many Republicans have just as much disdain for the Groper Elect so maybe they could and maybe not. Not all democrats voted in favor of Reid's nuclear option.

Still hearing voices?

Facts not indignation.

There is no reason for them to not do that since the Democrats have done that routinely and they are going to do it again when they are back in power. At this point there are no rules, it's about getting what you can when you're in power.

It wouldn't be a big surprise if your Republican's, after years of using it to obstruct legislation (which was not subject to the rule change in 2103) did that before the next Congress gets going.

But then again many Republicans have just as much disdain for the Groper Elect so maybe they could and maybe not. Not all democrats voted in favor of Reid's nuclear option.

Still hearing voices?

Facts not indignation.

My republicans. You had to reach deep to come up with that clever repartee, didn't you? I mean ouch, that stung. Well played, Daniel Webster, very clever

sure why not

as long as they respect the Constitution and are conservative

go for it

pack the lower courts with same same

It says "rimshot" in the title of the clip. The clip has a rimshot in it. Its like two seconds, the length of a rimshot ... Why can't you view it?

Blocked.

Yes, by all means put a person on the USSC with a formal education degree no higher than a High School Diploma.
A formal education only means you learned what they taught you. Nothing more, nothing less.

No, it also means you went to class, read books (other than murder mysteries, for example), and passed examinations to determine if you actually absorbed the objective class material.

You see, it's actually important to have a background in a field of study prior to working in a particular field. Now, if you feel that's not really the case, perhaps you would feel perfectly confident with Rush Limbaugh giving you a medical examination when you experience an abdominal pain you've never experienced before. And then, after the examination, when he tells you it's nothing to worry about, you'll just say, "Thanks for the clean bill of health, Rush." and walk out of his EIB Network office with a newfound sense of well-being.
He's done more than read books, he's written them. Done well with them too. And you?

Still hearing voices?

Facts not indignation.

My republicans. You had to reach deep to come up with that clever repartee, didn't you? I mean ouch, that stung. Well played, Daniel Webster, very clever
Perhaps we could all cease and desist from these types of assignments

He's done more than read books, he's written them. Done well with them too. And you?

Oh, well hell, if he's managed to sell books, nevermind then. Irrelevant. Our new president should get whoever he wants.

I'm pretty sure the problem is his experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm

Actually, I pulled up an article covering what I heard on one of the talk shows yesterday, and found this: "President-elect Trump's choice of Steve Bannon as his top aide signals that white supremacists will be represented at the highest levels in Trump's White House," Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson said in a statement Sunday."

Considering Reids honesty in the past, I take what he says with a block of salt.
th

The president oughtta get whoever he wants.
Like the Republicans ate doing now?

I would say yes but we need younger conservative justices on the bench so we can maintain control for decades not just years.

Funny how the uneducated don't believe in higher education.

Coming from you, that is funny

Forum List

Back