Rush Limbaugh: Supreme Court Jusctice?

Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.

What's wrong with Bannon in your opinion?

I'm pretty sure the problem is his experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm

Actually, I pulled up an article covering what I heard on one of the talk shows yesterday, and found this: "President-elect Trump's choice of Steve Bannon as his top aide signals that white supremacists will be represented at the highest levels in Trump's White House," Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson said in a statement Sunday."

Considering Reids honesty in the past, I take what he says with a block of salt.
th

How about our own resident white supremacist then?

OdiusGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+11,054
New
Multiple People on SPLC Hate List are on Trump’s Transition Team

HAHA! Big boss man is back in control! Love it.

Nominating Rush Limbaugh for USSC justice would fit right in with Trump naming Bannon as top advisor.

I'm pretty sure the problem is his experience as Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon...or his Masters Degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown...but especially his MBA from Harvard. #sarcasm

Actually, I pulled up an article covering what I heard on one of the talk shows yesterday, and found this: "President-elect Trump's choice of Steve Bannon as his top aide signals that white supremacists will be represented at the highest levels in Trump's White House," Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson said in a statement Sunday."

Considering Reids honesty in the past, I take what he says with a block of salt.
th

OdiusGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+11,054
New

He can stay in the closet I put him in

th

OdiusGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+11,054
New

Seems to jive with Reid's analysis, that's all, one anecdotal data point.

th

The president oughtta get whoever he wants.

The president's nominee has not even been given a hearing. The precedent has been set.

th

OdiusGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+11,054
New

You're claiming odious and Bannon are that close to the same?

Bannon's bio makes it very clear that he is an ultimate inside pretending to be an outsider.

th

OdiusGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+11,054
New

You're claiming odious and Bannon are that close to the same?

If that was what I was claiming, I would claim it. Do you need me to?

The next SC justice nominee will take 60 votes in the Senate for consent.

The Republicans will just change the voting rules, like the Democrats did.

There is no reason for them to not do that since the Democrats have done that routinely and they are going to do it again when they are back in power. At this point there are no rules, it's about getting what you can when you're in power.

You know this, your indignation if feigned

The next SC justice nominee will take 60 votes in the Senate for consent.

The Republicans will just change the voting rules, like the Democrats did.

There is no reason for them to not do that since the Democrats have done that routinely and they are going to do it again when they are back in power. At this point there are no rules, it's about getting what you can when you're in power.

You know this, your indignation if feigned
I think you are right.

The filibuster rule is simply wrong, not envisioned in the Constitution.

Majority rule, regardless of who has the majority, is the right way to go.

Forum List

Back