Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

It's a term for unethical, immoral, and shaded falsehood.

In Kerry's case, the attack was led by an alcoholic Rear Admiral that in the day in the delta, the young Kerry kicked the guy's ass for cowardice. The Rear Admiral paid him back in the troll way.

I don't support swift boating by other side. The attacks on Bush's service were outrageous.

Kerry's military service was disgraceful. The little fucker shot himself and then put himself in for a Purple Heart. He also didn't finish his tour of duty. I bet the guys on his boat hated his stupid, elitist ass.

Well, that's a load of bull shit right there.

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

:lol: Yeah, like you Leftist mutants are really outraged over this. Do you dummies really think anyone's buying your faux outrage? Think again.

LOL gotcha!!!

you're a phoney Vietnam era vet. :lol:

btw...

eat shit

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Put your mouth back on Kerry's nutsack now.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

And got how many Purple hearts...and for what reasons?

DUBIOUS. <Put that word in your lexicon, Dantoid.

IDIOT.

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Put your mouth back on Kerry's nutsack now.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

And got how many Purple hearts...and for what reasons?

DUBIOUS. <Put that word in your lexicon, Dantoid.

IDIOT.
You were there?

You know better than the award write-ups?

Are you saying the Navy fucked up?

BTW...how many Purple Hearts do you have? (paper cuts don't count)

Kerry did serve. None of us were there so none of us know squat about what happened.

Regardless the man served as did my brother, cousin and some close friends. They all came back alive and thats what counts in my book.

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

This makes Romney a "scumbag"? Lol!

Kerry did serve. None of us were there so none of us know squat about what happened.

Regardless the man served as did my brother, cousin and some close friends. They all came back alive and thats what counts in my book.

But Kerry went and met with Enemies in France...kinda makes him a CRIMINAL.

Then, why wasn't he arrested?

You KNOW there is "something" in Romney's returns which could sink his campaign completely, otherwise he would not continue to let this issue direct his defensive posturing. I can't wait to see what he's hiding.

:popcorn:

Same. My guess (based on the guess of others, which made sense to me) is he paid nothing in 2009 (or very little).

2000-2002 would likely link him back to Bain.

Romney's comment was inappropriate, and he will change because of it for the better.

What is far more interesting is the increasing shrillness of the far nutty right. The shriller they get, the more they realize they are having very little influence on this election.

The far right is running scared.

I didn't even know Kerry's wife was running for president!

Poor mittens - running scared and easily confused.

Im sorry but what on earth was inappropriate about Romney's comment?

Did they all come back and side with Hanoi Jane and North Vietnam? No, they didn't.

Only the traitors (i.e. John Kerry) did.

Thanks for sharing.

Did your family come back and call their fellow soldiers "baby killers"?

USMB Member The Infidel Supports Attack on Candidate's Families

2011-12-20174133.jpg

remember this. :eusa_shhh:

Oh, yeah. Will do. :thup:

Forum List

Back