Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

So who gives a fuck? Did the Kennedy's, how about the Edwards, Billy Bob? Kerry....release their transcripts and tax information? The issue is not how poor or rich a person is it's the content of one's character and their vision for the country. You pathetic class war mongering fools, apparently you still don't get it and continue to employ whatever spin you can to defame each and every person that fails to agree with your political ideology. Talk about pathetic cry baby's.

People often wonder why accomplished, successful, and talented individuals don't enter political arena, your pathetic rants sum it up rather well.

One question needs to be answered, how is it that a liberal politician enters office so poor and humble and leaves office so rich?

Hey moron. We're LOOKING at Romney's "Character," and we don't like what we see.

Romney's comment was inappropriate, and he will change because of it for the better.

What is far more interesting is the increasing shrillness of the far nutty right. The shriller they get, the more they realize they are having very little influence on this election.

The far right is running scared.

I didn't even know Kerry's wife was running for president!

Poor mittens - running scared and easily confused.

Im sorry but what on earth was inappropriate about Romney's comment?

And this is the third thread you've run into saying the same thing without telling everyone why you think or Romney thinks Romney and Kerrys wife is an apt comparison.

I never said it was an apt comparison. Quite frankly, i dont really care about income tax statements. I find that we have some serious issues facing our country and worrying about how much money someone made a year or two ago is quite irrelevant to the direction the nation is heading to.

It doesnt change the fact that there is no attack.

You never say anything that is considered taking a side. Is it an Apt comparison or not buddy?

You cant take the "I dont care" Route 3 or 4 times in 3 or 4 different threads. The fact that you post in dam near everyone shows that you care on some level.

Is it an apt comparison or not Avatar?

:poke: You seem to do everything possible to not take a side and claim you dont care Avatar, yet, here you are again. You gonna ignore a straight forward question again?

LOL gotcha!!!

you're a phoney Vietnam era vet. :lol:

btw...

eat shit

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Put your mouth back on Kerry's nutsack now.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

Wow. I wonder why all this time I thought he fought in Nam. Must have been led to that impression by all the shit he talks on this board.

Fancy that.

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Put your mouth back on Kerry's nutsack now.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

Wow. I wonder why all this time I thought he fought in Nam. Must have been led to that impression by all the shit he talks on this board.

Fancy that.

You fucking live on this site and you read my posts. You should know that every time I come in contact with a fellow vet and we start talking about where we served and when, I post the years I was in 76-99. Only a fucking idiot like you could consider that Vietnam service.

Put a doughnut in that filthy piehole of yours, Gurgler.

So who gives a fuck? Did the Kennedy's, how about the Edwards, Billy Bob? Kerry....release their transcripts and tax information? The issue is not how poor or rich a person is it's the content of one's character and their vision for the country. You pathetic class war mongering fools, apparently you still don't get it and continue to employ whatever spin you can to defame each and every person that fails to agree with your political ideology. Talk about pathetic cry baby's.

People often wonder why accomplished, successful, and talented individuals don't enter political arena, your pathetic rants sum it up rather well.

One question needs to be answered, how is it that a liberal politician enters office so poor and humble and leaves office so rich?

Hey moron. We're LOOKING at Romney's "Character," and we don't like what we see.

LOL. You obviously haven't taken a look at Obama's character. The left sees what it wants to see. You're no different. Obama has lied numerous times about his life. You know that so why be damn idiotic about this.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

Fancy that.

You fucking live on this site and you read my posts. You should know that every time I come in contact with a fellow vet and we start talking about where we served and when, I post the years I was in 76-99. Only a fucking idiot like you could consider that Vietnam service.

Good job! WOW!
icon14.gif

Game Over for BD Barf.

LOL. You obviously haven't taken a look at Obama's character. The left sees what it wants to see. You're no different. Obama has lied numerous times about his life. You know that so why be damn idiotic about this.

sheep are just that way

So Obamabots have a bleeding heart over Romney simply stating someone didn't release her tax returns.

But they had no problem with Obama mocking special needs children and young adults.

Selective sensitity and hyperpartisanship, always a fun combination :).

Last edited:
CinC Jimmy Carter?

Fancy that.

Right. Because you are SUCH AN IMPORTANT GUY, we're all supposed to remember all the stats on you.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were pretty darn arrogant, and are a legend in your own mind.

oh but it was so ok when the DEMS mocked Romneys wife for her illnesses. Double standard I guess when it comes to your people

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

Right. Because you are SUCH AN IMPORTANT GUY, we're all supposed to remember all the stats on you.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were pretty darn arrogant, and are a legend in your own mind.

I can't control what people assume, assbreath, however, if someone was to assume you're a lying carpet-munching skank, they'd be spot on.

oh but it was so ok when the DEMS mocked Romneys wife for her illnesses. Double standard I guess when it comes to your people

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

No, it was NOT ok....and again, I'd like for you to list any and all Democrats who did such a thing, especially those here...so we can blast them.

Traslation: Look over there!

I can't control what people assume, assbreath, however, if someone was to assume you're a lying carpet-munching skank, they'd be spot on.

Sorry, not interested in your fantasies....but you sure do paint an very interesting picture of what twisted kind of sad person you are....arrogant, a legend in his own mind, who thinks entirely too much about gay sex, dildos, and men's buttholes.

You certainly are a piece of work.

USMB Member Avatar4321 Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Families

Third thread on this and the left still cant figure out that no attack exists. Pointing out whether she released or didnt release tax returns doesn't constitute an attack.

Calling her a whore or implying some impropriety would, but stating a fact that is neither negative nor positive is not an attack.

Bringing a candidate's wife into an argument with a lie, Romney lied about Kerry's release of his tax records, in order to defend yourself is as slimy as it gets.

Romney lied about Kerry and then brought a Democratic candidate's wife into the discussion. And FOX News didn't call him on it?

1) Romney didn't lie when talking about Kerry or Ms. Heinzs records
2) Saying that they released or didnt release tax returns isn't an attack. Example - Dante hasnt released his tax returns to the USMB family. That's not an attack. It's a simple statement of fact.

Sorry, not interested in your fantasies....but you sure do paint an very interesting picture of what twisted kind of sad person you are....arrogant, a legend in his own mind, who thinks entirely too much about gay sex, dildos, and men's buttholes.

You certainly are a piece of work.

Honestly, skank - you really don't have to respond to each and every one of my posts.

We've got that you're a carpet-munching skank who, just like Kerry, lied on active duty.

Go fuck yourself.

And honestly, no need to respond.

Just fuck off.

And this is the third thread you've run into saying the same thing without telling everyone why you think or Romney thinks Romney and Kerrys wife is an apt comparison.

I never said it was an apt comparison. Quite frankly, i dont really care about income tax statements. I find that we have some serious issues facing our country and worrying about how much money someone made a year or two ago is quite irrelevant to the direction the nation is heading to.

It doesnt change the fact that there is no attack.

You never say anything that is considered taking a side. Is it an Apt comparison or not buddy?

You cant take the "I dont care" Route 3 or 4 times in 3 or 4 different threads. The fact that you post in dam near everyone shows that you care on some level.

Is it an apt comparison or not Avatar?

Again. I dont care.

What I do care about is people lying about attacks that never happened.

Forum List

Back