Less Than A Year Before Bridge Fiasco, Maryland’s Dem Gov Put A DEI Consultant On State’s Port Commission

If they actually understood what they’re abetting they might have a change of heart. But they’re too often such insulated, ego-driven sheep, in desperate need to belong.
That’s the problem. I’ve been forbidden to say anything to any one of them that doesn’t submit to their version of the truth. I’ve had the face palm put up in my face before I’ve even gotten two words out.

It’s the censorship and silencing of the media making its way down to Democrats. They think they are so superior that they think it’s acceptable to practically slap a conservative across the face if they dare to express an opposing opinion.

That’s the problem. I’ve been forbidden to say anything to any one of them that doesn’t submit to their version of the truth. I’ve had the face palm put up in my face before I’ve even gotten two words out.

It’s the censorship and silencing of the media making its way down to Democrats. They think they are so superior that they think it’s acceptable to practically slap a conservative across the face if they dare to express an opposing opinion.
We are superior. But, silencing the opposition IS wrong.

Well, no shock here.

DEI is the death of the good.

Maryland Gov. Wes Moore (D) put a diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consultant on the Maryland Port Commission just months before a container ship crashed into Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge. The supply chain on the East Coast and beyond now hangs in the balance as authorities will have to swiftly undertake complex feats of engineering to reopen the port and, eventually, the bridge.
Moore named Karenthia Barber to the Commission last August. The headline of the press release announcing the hire hailed her as the “first black woman to serve as Maryland Port Commissioner.” Her Ports Commission bio says she is “the Founder and CEO of Professional Development Associates, LLC. [sic] a consulting practice that provides leadership and workforce training, coaching, and diversity, equity and inclusion audits and consulting,” and a volunteer for the Maryland Democratic Party.
According to an interview with Barber posted to the port website this January, part of her job was to bring her DEI expertise to the commission.
“In the words of our Governor, I want to make sure the MPA is leaving no one behind — that we are broadening our impact, our revenue, but also expanding the net of inclusion,” Barber said.

She is one of six people on the commission.

I feel your pain.
I’m an artist, living in a college town in the DC area, in a mostly black MD county, having worked over a decade in my mostly black school system.
Custer ain’t got nothin’ on me.

I feel your pain.
I’m an artist, living in a college town in the DC area, in a mostly black MD county, having worked over a decade in my mostly black school system.
I feel your pain.
Sounds like Adelphi or thereabouts. Haven’t been over there since my bro was in college 40 years ago. I doubt it’s improved.

Also, if I’ve revealed to more detail re your location, let me know and I’ll delete this.

Sounds like Adelphi or thereabouts. Haven’t been over there since my bro was in college 40 years ago. I doubt it’s improved.

Also, if I’ve revealed to more detail re your location, let me know and I’ll delete this.
Adelphi is all highspanic now. Front yards paved over into parking lots to accommodate eight cars for multiple families per dwelling. Zoning laws? We don’t need no steenking zoning laws!
I live in an isolated town dominated by white democrats because they love diversity.
Our local high school was razed and rebuilt as state-of-the-art and is within walking distance of every home in town.
None of our white democrat families send their kids there because it’s 98% not-white. Too much diversity. They’d be overwhelmed with altruism and virtue.
Hypocrites.

Adelphi is all highspanic now. Front yards paved over into parking lots to accommodate eight cars for multiple families per dwelling. Zoning laws? We don’t need no steenking zoning laws!
I live in an isolated town dominated by white democrats because they love diversity.
Our local high school was razed and rebuilt as state-of-the-art and is within walking distance of every home in town.
None of our white democrat families send their kids there because it’s 98% not-white. Too much diversity. They’d be overwhelmed with altruism and virtue.
Hypocrites.
Yup, white Democrats are always in favor of diversity - as long as their children don’t have to be harmed by it.

My high school used to be an upper-middle class demographic when I went 50 years ago (gulp), with almost everyone heading to college - and now it’s 4% white with 70% on free lunch, and 40% ESOL. Only 13% are proficient in math.

Well, no shock here.

Maryland Gov. Wes Moore (D) put a diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consultant on the Maryland Port Commission just months before a container ship crashed into Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge. The supply chain on the East Coast and beyond now hangs in the balance as authorities will have to swiftly undertake complex feats of engineering to reopen the port and, eventually, the bridge.
Moore named Karenthia Barber to the Commission last August. The headline of the press release announcing the hire hailed her as the “first black woman to serve as Maryland Port Commissioner.” Her Ports Commission bio says she is “the Founder and CEO of Professional Development Associates, LLC. [sic] a consulting practice that provides leadership and workforce training, coaching, and diversity, equity and inclusion audits and consulting,” and a volunteer for the Maryland Democratic Party.
According to an interview with Barber posted to the port website this January, part of her job was to bring her DEI expertise to the commission.
“In the words of our Governor, I want to make sure the MPA is leaving no one behind — that we are broadening our impact, our revenue, but also expanding the net of inclusion,” Barber said.

I know your news sources and interesting, but the port didn't ram the ship...

Yup, white Democrats are always in favor of diversity - as long as their children don’t have to be harmed by it.

My high school used to be an upper-middle class demographic when I went 50 years ago (gulp), with almost everyone heading to college - and now it’s 4% white with 70% on free lunch, and 40% ESOL. Only 13% are proficient in math.
I’m sure your white democrat friends were among the first to flee.
My mostly black, academically failing, high crime county has a median income 30% higher than the national average.
America’s wealthiest ghetto.

I’m sure your white democrat friends were among the first to flee.
My mostly black, academically failing, high crime county has a median income 30% higher than the national average.
America’s wealthiest ghetto.
That’s because due to Affirmative Action, blacks are being prioritized for the $150,000 a year Government jobs. A married couple can pull in $300,000 a year, “working” from home four days out of five.

A friend of mine was passed over for a promotion from a GS-13 job to a GS-14 job in favor of a far-less qualified black. She sued, and after two years, she won the case. She received the differential in pay for the two years, given the job, and the less qualified black was demoted back to where she should have been all along.

That’s because due to Affirmative Action, blacks are being prioritized for the $150,000 a year Government jobs. A married couple can pull in $300,000 a year, “working” from home four days out of five.

A friend of mine was passed over for a promotion from a GS-13 job to a GS-14 job in favor of a far-less qualified black. She sued, and after two years, she won the case. She received the differential in pay for the two years, given the job, and the less qualified black was demoted back to where she should have been all along.
How does that relate to a ship with an international crew losing power and hitting a bridge support?

As I’ve said before, if the federal government was uprooted and moved out west, this entire DC region would resemble Rwanda in a matter of months.

How does that relate to a ship with an international crew losing power and hitting a bridge support?
I was responding to the poster who said he lives just outside DC, in a black-majority county, which is one of the richest counties in the nation. I explained why.

Back in the mid-1970’s, the USPS hired only those who scored in the 80’s percentile on the clerk-carrier test in order to justify hiring more minorities. Two brothers in my neighborhood took the test simultaneously and they hired the 87% brother over the 98% brother.
Since then, the test has been dumbed-down to where everyone scores high.

Back in the mid-1970’s, the USPS hired only those who scored in the 80’s percentile on the clerk-carrier test in order to justify hiring more minorities. Two brothers in my neighborhood took the test simultaneously and they hired the 87% brother over the 98% brother.
How does that relate to the topic?

They’re doing that with all tests. They’ve even dumbed down the medical admissions test because it was getting impossible to explain why blacks were being admitted over whites with significantly higher scores.

As I’ve said before, if the federal government was uprooted and moved out west, this entire DC region would resemble Rwanda in a matter of months.
Well, we do have a lot of private practice lawyers, so Bethesda and Chevy Chase would still be affluent.

Wow, you don't even realize the irony there, do you?

1712267480500.png

Well, no shock here.

Well, we'd want to be inclusive. That's more important to the dems than a bridge.

Forum List

Back