Roe overturned

Hahaha that's funny. You are a sick individual and an embarrassment to where ever you came from.
Come on, blindy. 70 million future Americans died because the Congress ignored that human life starts at conception. Those who murdered their baby and got rewards from their fluffers are in for a rude awakening if the scientific question arises.

You could be right or wrong. You got abortion stats to support that, or is it opinion, based on racial instincts or prejudice?
Amazing... This has been posted many, many, times on here and many different supporting links.

Blacks are approximately 13 per cent of the population but have 35-ish (year by year differs slightly) per cent of abortions. Most Planned Parenthood clinics are in walking distance of black and brown neighborhoods. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a vocal racist who called for eugenics against black babies.

More black babies have been surgically aborted since 1973 to today than was the entire black American population in the United States in 1960.

And, none of this is needed if you'd just use your felon brain: if you quit killing babies, the population will rise. How can you not understand that?

Codify Roe in federal law. Confirm more pro choice Justices. Win legislatures in unexpected places. Fight fight fight.
That’s the way it should have been done in the first case. If there is enough popular support, it will be done that way now. My prediction is that some compromise will be reached, perhaps allowing unrestricted first trimester abortions and banning everything else except in the case of clear medical danger to either the mother or the fetus.

I hope people finally get that VOTING MATTERS!

A corrupt, racist, money AND power hungry imp got to put THREE Supreme Court justices on the bench.

Those three said they would protect precedent KNOWING their goal was to overturn every right they deemed inappropriate.

This all happened because not enough people care enough to vote. And not enough people who DO vote choose leaders that care about everyone — not just the people who think, love and look like them.

This is bad.
This is VERY bad.

Actually, Roe was always bad case law. Even RGB has told you so. The dems had a very long time to bolster the law and make it constitutional( it’s not and never was) but they chose to lie to you the entire time and tell you it was.
All to keep it a wedge issue to get votes. These are the people you should be angry at. The ones that have been lying to you all these years.

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade

1. I hope everyone on this board has told you how catastrophically wrong "abortion is illegal" is
2. the SC both upholds and strikes down previous rulings. Brown v Board of Ed?

Dr Lesh

Why is everything you agree with constitutional, and everything you don't, not

I'm pro choice. But any decision that makes you angry, I'm all for it
hey dipshit...the Court just ruled that abortion is not a Constitutionally protected right...I do NOT agree with that but that's how it works.

A Court with a different make up can just as easily rule the other way.

Precedent no longer matters

Please define...what is a woman?
Have you been groomed or what?

It's a simple thing. Women are born baby factories and men are born fuck sticks, mostly.

Feel free to mix and match at will, or not.

If that makes me unwoke or something, I just don't have a single fuck to give.

Forum List

Back