Roe overturned

Have you been groomed or what?

It's a simple thing. Women are born baby factories and men are born fuck sticks, mostly.

Feel free to mix and match at will, or not.

If that makes me unwoke or something, I just don't have a single fuck to give.
You're gonna get cancelled.

You're either with the cult or you are the enemy.

Biden admin agencies refuse to answer, 'What is a woman?'

That's how crazy team democrat... Your team...has become.

Republicans on the other hand are right where they were 50 years ago.... Finally successfully overturning Roe.

Kinda a double whammy for you.

Your party has lost the plot and Republicans are winning...

No, because we don't put the anti scientific and anti intellectual fantasies of intellectual and ethical deviants into history books.

To refresh your memory. This was about putting an experimental vaccine in your body, which I know you were all for. Through OSHA, of all things. My body my choice, right? oh, no, that's not right, when we're Covid panicking.

Hypocrites

Doesn't matter

Yeah ... That's what I said.

It doesn't matter what they try or think ... They didn't offer any legal objection in their dissent.
That's how Roe/Casey both got overturned ... Having an Argument and having a legal argument are two different things.

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade
Murdering children will be a bit less convenient.

Is this why you are upset?

Don’t you think these helpless children deserve any rights?

You are nothing but paranoia driven at this point.
This became nearly inevitable when Ginsberg died. It should be seen as an opportunity for the democrats to make headway into more state and local governments positions like they once had. Perhaps it will light a fire under their asses to get out an vote in every election as if their basic rights depended on it. Years of voting makes a difference. One night screaming at the sky does not.

And as I have pointed out 5 gazillion times now, this is in FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY where the Supreme Court overturned a precedent thereby restricting personal liberty.
You want personal liberty?

Take it up with your State.

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

In what state has it become illegal?

Which are incredibly weak

They generally only apply to divorces
Actually, any parent, married or divorced, are required to care for any children they have or put them up for adoption. In that case it falls to the caretaker or other individuals responsible for raising the children.

Otherwise, failure to support their children is considered child neglect, or abuse, which are federal crimes.

1656096359169.png

hey dipshit...the Court just ruled that abortion is not a Constitutionally protected right...I do NOT agree with that but that's how it works.

A Court with a different make up can just as easily rule the other way.

Precedent no longer matters
I agree. But it pisses you people off so bad I approve

I'm for you and against you Dr Lesh

I hope they strike down faggot assed marriages. I don't care about faggot assed marriages, but like to see you scream

I'll assume that you are as dumb as asphalt, and that you are told that numerous times every day.

The Supreme Court has overruled itself 125 times in its history, usually after much time had passed and public sentiment changed, or because new appointments to the Court caused an ideological shift on the bench itself.⁴

The Court has also been overruled by Congress passing new (and sometimes clarifying) laws 59 times, in areas widely ranging from tax law to immigration to education and crime.⁵

4. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia List_of_over-ruled_U-ed_States_Supreme_Court_decisions 5. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia List_of_abro-gat-ed_Ued_States_Supreme_Court_decisions

The Library of Congress tracks the historic list of overruled Supreme Court cases in its report, The Constitution Annotated. As of 2020, the court had overruled its own precedents in an estimated 232 cases since 1810, says the library.May 3, 2022
A short list of overturned Supreme Court landmark decisions
https://constitutioncenter.org › blog › a-short-list-of-overt..

List of overruled United States Supreme Court decisions

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_overruled_Uni...
As of 2018, the Supreme Court had overruled more than 300 of its own cases. ... The longest period between the original decision and the overruling decision is ...
Constitutional · ‎Article One · ‎Statutory · ‎Habeas

How about the body of a child being secure from being yanked out of the womb with a pair of tongs, killed and then the body parts sold off by Planned Parenthood because the mother didn't want to be bothered with it?
An x week old fetus is not a child. Donated human tissue is responsible for many major breakthroughs in medical science.

Forum List

Back