Roe overturned

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade
It’s not illegal nationally. If your state bans abortion you can travel to a state that doesn’t ban it.

Their problem was that there was never any constitutional basis to support Roe in the first place. It was invented law based upon the liberal biases of the majority of the court back then.

I know that ... But if they couldn't find legal or Constitutional grounds for dissent, then any dissent they have is strictly political pandering.
That's what they did, and they should have just acknowledged that they didn't have a legal argument in their dissenting opinion.

YES! So baby-killers, bring your night of rage. Unfortunately, I doubt it will come directly to me but I wouldn't mind at all responding to violent attack from a bunch of baby murderers.
Hollyweird celebs and baby blood/limbs/parts receivers will be very upset now that they cannot bathe, eat or drink babies any more.

Disney will be avoided by caring parents with children if it does that, and to protect citizens, the destruction of children destroys the process of adult responsibility.

And if the violence remains the rule of law will be enforced with or without the withering deep staters.
It did do it. They put out a press release today.

Disney says it will cover employee travel costs for abortions

Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution describes a militia used to put DOWN Insurrections
The oath is to protect the people, not the government.
When our government no longer serves the people the clause no is longer relevant.

Forum List

Back