Roe overturned

Planned parenthood won't pay for anything unless there is a profit to be made. How naive you are. They murder babies bc it is lucrative. I heard from more than one source that abortionists make more $$ than any doctor save brain surgeons

why do you think it's OK to murder helpless children?

don't want children? don't make them. See how simple that is?
Absolutely!

Remember that Planned Parenthood bitch a few years ago that said she was going to buy a sports car with the money she got from selling baby parts?

Then we would have the million man armed militia march on DC.

However, as dumb as you are Moon Bat, you were right this time.

We can't trust the Judicial Branch to protect our Liberties any more than we can trust the Executive or legislature Branches.

Our Founding fathers knew this and that is why we have the Second Amendment.
You're suggesting that the Constitution supports armed Insurrection.

It does exactly the opposite

A baby would take 9 months in her baby factory. Ops, did I say her baby factory? Now I must say the State owned Baby Factory, inside of her.

Most guys like that don't stick around the next day much less worry about their deposits.....
Which doesn’t answer why people don’t use protection or wait until they graduate and can afford to be a family.

And similarly a Court with a different make up could easily rule the 2A only applies to militias

Only by ignoring the actual wording of the COTUS. Face it, even RBG said that Roe was a bad decision. SHE was smart enough to know that Roe would fail a basic review. What is hilarious is you idiots are apoplectic over a ruling that merely sends the abortion question to the States, where it always belonged.

Why wouldn't they? Is that not what the right has been calling them all this time?

Plus...

One down, 56 to go (using Obama's count of 57 to include DC, PR, Guam, other territories.)

Yes, it was, agreed.
But Precedent does not matter now. The Court could determine that militias are only comprised of members officially in the Guard, and that the state can therefore exclude any non Guard member from owning a firearm. Further, it could find that only Guard issued or approved items fit that bill.

And the State of course can determine who is permitted to be in the Guard.

Agreed. See above.

Sorry Dude...not going to fly...

Every resident of US of legal age is part if the militia by law.

Ok, you say, we'll get rid of that law.

How do you force the states to vacate their laws?

"The militia of the state shall include all able-bodied citizens and all other able-bodied residents, who, in the case of the unorganized militia and the Missouri state defense force, shall be more than seventeen years of age and not more than sixty-four, and such other persons as may upon their own application be enrolled or commissioned therein..."

One of the ironies here is, I guarantee a lot of these people don't give two shits about abortion. Like their demigod.

But, they get to own da libs, and that's the top priority.

Elections have consequences.
You're partly right. I don't give two rat fucks about abortion and consider myself "pro-choice" but I am pro state rights. And as long as we have a clumsy 14th Amendment (which we no longer need) I am pro FUCK STATES IN THE ASS when it comes to gun rights. I want them declared ABSOLUTE at all levels...ALL gun laws struck down, PERIOD

...and yes...THAT is one issue where I will do it "just to own the libs" because fuck those assholes. MOTHERFUCKERS DESERVE IT on gun rights. They tried to fuck us over. Now they should get NOTHING EVER AGAIN!!!

Disney already said today that would pay for any of their employees to go to another state to get an abortion.

How fucking ridiculous is that? A company that was created to entertain children is now going to help women kill their children.
Disney will be avoided by caring parents with children if it does that, and to protect citizens, the destruction of children destroys the process of adult responsibility.

And if the violence remains the rule of law will be enforced with or without the withering deep staters.

Americans have the right to be secure in their person, houses, papers, and effects.

I believe that includes what is inside my body, and for women too.
How about the body of a child being secure from being yanked out of the womb with a pair of tongs, killed and then the body parts sold off by Planned Parenthood because the mother didn't want to be bothered with it?

Mike Pence calls for a movement to ban abortion in every state:

”Having been given this second chance for Life, we must not rest and must not relent until the sanctity of life is restored to the center of American law in every state in the land.”
Pence is only half right. Even if every state makes abortion illegal, they can easily change their law to legalize it. We need a constitutional amendment banning 100% of all abortions except in the case of documented, actual, threat to the life of the mother.

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade
Deeply rooted is now 50 years? Gay marriage was outlawed a lot longer than 50 years, we were all told we need to let go of traditions and be progressive.

Forum List

Back