Roe overturned

Remember when Biden almost made us all get the poison shots through OSHA, of all things? The liberals who are crying fat tears about abortion, rights, and "our body our choice" would have cheered like crazy to see us lined up to be shot up with those legit sperm-killing, yet useless otherwise "experimental" jabs.

In short, I believe none of their hysterics.

This is the most divisive, constantly referred court case in history, so why do it now before a Mid Term in which the GOP had the Dems flat and without ANY motivation?

This is a decision, if it is made at all; that should occur in 2024 after the GOP wins the W.H back, not today. I don't know enough about the issue, but, I hope some well spoken GOP come out and explain it to the world so that MSM doesn't present it as they want. All the headlines read are "abortions now not legal in America" from CBC to BBC.

The timing is really odd and probably will be followed by some controversial decisions by someone, somewhere that will now fly under the radar, while also ensuring a treasure chest of money for the Dems and division among the GOP, which is what some desire.

Right on cue, Pelosi immediately right now on CNN: "the right to choose is now on the ballot in November", also talking about the "right who packed the courts".

As I told you all, I know the U.S better than I thought.
How about because June is when almost every Supreme Court case is released. The session year starts in October and ends the end of June.

It turns out that you don't know shit about the United States. What a fucking idiot. We need an Internet Firewall between the US and Canada.

That's stupid. Their sperm initiates conception. Without male sperm, pregnancy in homo-sapiens is impossible.
How stupid are you?

Unaffected BY pregnancy. We all know men contribute to (but bear little responsibility FOR) pregnancy

A Court with a different make up can just as easily rule the other way.

That isn't supported in the dissenting opinion ...
They complained about what states can do, but they didn't offer a legal objection.

Well let's see.....both cases where the court overturned precedent, so...............

And as I have pointed out 5 gazillion times now, this is in FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY where the Supreme Court overturned a precedent thereby restricting personal liberty.

Every single Republican who helped make this disastrous decision possible should be ashamed—especially when those same Republicans are part of the reason so many Americans don’t have access to maternal healthcare, child care and paid parental leave.

Vote out all the GOP bastards in November.

FWCd3vsX0AAHeRZ

Forum List

Back