Republicans Against Trump, The Lincoln Project

Trump supporters like to call these groups RINO’s regardless of their beliefs in conservative policy. They are simply RINO’s because they understand that Trump is an insanely corrupt moron. That’s what Trump support comes to I guess.

I don’t think there has been such dissent in a prior election year from republicans. The truth is, policy aside, Trump is completely incompetent and unfit for office and there’s simply no denying it.

Lol! Last election you nuts were pissed because Democrats broke away and wouldn’t vote for Clinton. Idiots like yourself only vote because of an R or a D at the end of the name. What a mindless moron you have proven to be. Have you ever thought to read up on candidates and make a choice because of ideals and character? Maybe find third party candidates? What do you do when there is no R or D for a position? Is that scary for you?

Partisan assholes like yourself don’t give a fuck about our country, just your precious party. At least there are people that aren’t bound by party and think on their own, unlike a mindless moron such as yourself.

A third party vote does nothing for the third party. No third party can win anyway. A third party vote is only good to split the vote of one of the main parties.

That is because people believe the way you do. If more people would think independently and voted for who they wanted instead of the R or D at the end of the name, we’d be in a better place. All I know for the last 200 plus years we voted R or D and the rich own both. If more people got smart and instead of not voting because they feel it is pointless, they’d vote third party, at least the big two would be on alert.

All that is kinda the way IF works. I prefer to deal with reality instead of some imagined alternative.

Biden and kamala go against dem rheotric(racist, jailing for a possessing a flower, sexual abuser, liars, dumb as fuck) but they would back a plague ridden rat if it wore a blue tie.
Maybe republicans arent as partisan as democrats?
Nope. tRump is just that fuckin' bad.

Trump supporters like to call these groups RINO’s regardless of their beliefs in conservative policy. They are simply RINO’s because they understand that Trump is an insanely corrupt moron. That’s what Trump support comes to I guess.

I don’t think there has been such dissent in a prior election year from republicans. The truth is, policy aside, Trump is completely incompetent and unfit for office and there’s simply no denying it.

Lol! Last election you nuts were pissed because Democrats broke away and wouldn’t vote for Clinton. Idiots like yourself only vote because of an R or a D at the end of the name. What a mindless moron you have proven to be. Have you ever thought to read up on candidates and make a choice because of ideals and character? Maybe find third party candidates? What do you do when there is no R or D for a position? Is that scary for you?

Partisan assholes like yourself don’t give a fuck about our country, just your precious party. At least there are people that aren’t bound by party and think on their own, unlike a mindless moron such as yourself.

A third party vote does nothing for the third party. No third party can win anyway. A third party vote is only good to split the vote of one of the main parties.

That is because people believe the way you do. If more people would think independently and voted for who they wanted instead of the R or D at the end of the name, we’d be in a better place. All I know for the last 200 plus years we voted R or D and the rich own both. If more people got smart and instead of not voting because they feel it is pointless, they’d vote third party, at least the big two would be on alert.

All that is kinda the way IF works. I prefer to deal with reality instead of some imagined alternative.

Good for you, you vote the way you want and I’ll vote the way I want. Good luck with change.

Biden and kamala go against dem rheotric(racist, jailing for a possessing a flower, sexual abuser, liars, dumb as fuck) but they would back a plague ridden rat if it wore a blue tie.
Maybe republicans arent as partisan as democrats?

A plague ridden rat would be a better president than Trump.
Sounds like a plan for you to throw your hat into the ring!

Simply the truth.

These former Trump voters make a good case for why they won't be voting for him again.

Seems the biggest one is he started the insurrection. And people died. How is Trump not being held responsible for the woman's death or the capitol cops who died as a result?

Fuck that woman though. Her family is suing the Capitol Police for shooting her. Not Trump.

On January 7, 2021, a United States Capitol Police (USCP) officer, Brian Sicknick, died after suffering two strokes the day after he responded to an attack on the U.S. Capitol.

So, one cop, who died from a medical condition that had nothing to do with January 6th?

Were you lying when you said "cops" or were you just ignorant?

So, one cop, who died from a medical condition that had nothing to do with January 6th?

Is it okay with you that members of Trump's mob tried to murder a few of the Capital police? Do they get a pass because they failed?

Just imagine Biden or Obama did what Trump did Jan 6 and a woman got shot and a cop died of a heart attack that night. Imagine! Fuck you Todd. You're a fucking nazi.

Republicans Against Trump, The Lincoln Project​

The GOP’s NAMBLA caucus and the Romney chorus .04% of the GOP vote. Their irrelevance cannot be overstated.

Just imagine Biden or Obama did what Trump did Jan 6 and a woman got shot and a cop died of a heart attack that night. Imagine! Fuck you Todd. You're a fucking nazi.
Just imagine if Biden or Obama did what Trump did, you’d be defending them you partisan nut job.

Just imagine Biden or Obama did what Trump did

They would never tell people to protest peacefully and patriotically

and a woman got shot and a cop died of a heart attack that night.

Dems told leftards to burn shit down, there were billions in damages and a bunch of people were killed. They're still in office, nothing happened to them.

Fuck you Todd. You're a fucking nazi.

I know you feel like a woman, but dial back those hormones, you're more emotional than usual.

Forum List

Back