Is it possible there's trouble ahead for the presumptive nominee?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Donald Trump has a problem no matter what happens in New Hampshire on Tuesday night: There’s a whole swath of the Republican electorate and a good chunk of independents who appear firmly committed to not voting for him in November if he becomes the nominee.

It’s an issue that became starkly apparent in polling ahead of the Iowa caucuses, when an NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of voters in that state found that fully 43 percent of Nikki Haley supporters said they would back President Joe Biden over Trump. And it’s a dynamic that has been on vivid display as the campaign shifted this week to New Hampshire.

“I can’t vote for Trump. He’s a crook. He’s too corrupt,” said Scott Simeone, 64, an independent voter from Amherst, who backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. “I voted for him, and I didn’t realize he’s as corrupt as he is.”

An informed electorate is not Don's friend. Not considering his moral bankruptcy, incompetence, and indefensible acts like making Matthew Whitaker acting AG. What kind of moron does that?

Donald Trump has a problem no matter what happens in New Hampshire on Tuesday night: There’s a whole swath of the Republican electorate and a good chunk of independents who appear firmly committed to not voting for him in November if he becomes the nominee.

It’s an issue that became starkly apparent in polling ahead of the Iowa caucuses, when an NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of voters in that state found that fully 43 percent of Nikki Haley supporters said they would back President Joe Biden over Trump. And it’s a dynamic that has been on vivid display as the campaign shifted this week to New Hampshire.

“I can’t vote for Trump. He’s a crook. He’s too corrupt,” said Scott Simeone, 64, an independent voter from Amherst, who backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. “I voted for him, and I didn’t realize he’s as corrupt as he is.”

An informed electorate is not Don's friend. Not considering his moral bankruptcy, incompetence, and indefensible acts like making Matthew Whitaker acting AG. What kind of moron does that?

As I understand it, a lot of voters don't really start paying close attention until around October. Between that and any trial news, those last few weeks should be pretty wild.

We do know one thing: If he loses in the General, he'll say it was rigged, and his rubes will believe him. Shit could really hit the fan then.

For sure, Biden will not be the nominee. Definite trouble for him. Likely drops out after Super Tuesday,

The DNC hand picks their nominee anyways. Their primaries are fake bullshit and a waste of time and money.

They admitted so IN COURT, It was their defense for fucking Bernie. They are a private organization, and they can pick whomever they want.

THE DEM PRIMARIES ARE A FAKE DOG AND PONY SHOW….BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION.

For sure, Biden will not be the nominee. Definite trouble for him. Likely drops out after Super Tuesday,

The DNC hand picks their nominee anyways. Their primaries are fake bullshit and a waste of time and money.

They admitted so IN COURT, It was their defense for fucking Bernie. They are a private organization, and they can pick whomever they want.

Why would he drop out when Putin`s Pussy is facing 91 felony charges? I don`t see the Independents voting for a convicted felon. People would rather suffer with our extended period of the lowest unemployment rate since 1969 than have a president who shows his friends our Top Secret War Plans.

Why would he drop out when Putin`s Pussy is facing 91 felony charges? I don`t see the Independents voting for a convicted felon. People would rather suffer with our extended period of the lowest unemployment rate since 1969 than have a president who shows his friends our Top Secret War Plans.

So you feel confident Biden will be the nominee on the ballot for Dems on election day in November 2024?

Will he be POTUS on Jan 1 2029?

Last edited:
real independents wont vote for biden either....

It has never been a secret the DNC and the NRC are private originations.

The 2 organizations will put out a final product.
The primaries are simply to let the Organizations know who the voters think would be a good idea.
The Democrats are a little more blatant with their Superdelegates - but -

Nobody fucked Bernie. If anything, the Democrats were generous to let him run twice given he isn't even a registered Democrat.

Bernie lost because Hillary got more votes. 17 million compared to Commie Bernie's 13 million.

Now, the reality of this contest is, that no party has rejected an incumbant president since 1968. (And even then, LBJ only stepped aside because his heart just wasn't into it.)

It has never been a secret the DNC and the NRC are private originations.

The 2 organizations will put out a final product.
The primaries are simply to let the Organizations know who the voters think would be a good idea.
The Democrats are a little more blatant with their Superdelegates - but -

Well, Bernie supporters sued the DNC and lost in court. Dems admit they cheat. I guess it was a secret to them,

and a ton of voting poll volunteers are dnc plants to cheat

So you feel confident Biden will be the nominee on the ballot for Dems on election day in November 2024?

Will be be POTUS on Jan 1 2029?

Pretty confident, yes.

I'd be more surprised if he wasn't.

Ultimately, you guys have the same problem you had in 2016 and 2020. People really don't like Trump. The man has never won the popular vote, and the only reason he sleazed by in 2016 was because Hillary didn't pay enough attention to the three swing states.

(It didn't help that all three states had Republican governors engaged in active voter suppression, but that won't be the case this year.

what do you think the child rapist looking alex soros proposes

Pretty confident, yes.

Ultimately, you guys have the same problem you had in 2016 and 2020. People really don't like Trump. The man has never won the popular vote, and the only reason he sleazed by in 2016 was because Hillary didn't pay enough attention to the three swing states.

(It didn't help that all three states had Republican governors engaged in active voter suppression, but that won't be the case this year.
i'm so sick of you people i wish an alex soros on your fucking god damned heads

Pretty confident, yes.

(It didn't help that all three states had Republican governors engaged in active voter suppression,
right...

Hillary lost those states because of 'voter suppression'.

:(

Will be be POTUS on Jan 1 2029?
Yes, but only because he`s running unopposed. I don`t care for either of these guys but only one is treasonous. The racists and the gun fondlers hate Biden and that`s good enough for me.

10% for the Big Guy!

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Forum List

Back