Here we go again

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
The tin foil hats are firing up their 'birther machine' again. Move over Obama, this time it's Harris who is not a legal citizen. The stupidity of Trump's cult never ceases to amaze.

There is no "place of birth" issue. Obama set the precedent. Our first Kenyan president happened proving there is no meaning to The U.S. Constitution. It's no longer constitutional government; it's mob rule.
Which mob, the electoral college that elected him or the mob that talked him into running for president?

The tin foil hats are firing up their 'birther machine' again. Move over Obama, this time it's Harris who is not a legal citizen. The stupidity of Trump's cult never ceases to amaze.
It's the skin color that get's them all nervy.

Another race card pulled.
Why you dickheads keep trying this strategy is beyond me.
We like a lot of blacks....that are conservative.
And you hate blacks that are conservative, hypocrite.

Like it or not this country is diverse. Get more than used to it.

There is no "place of birth" issue. Obama set the precedent. Our first Kenyan president happened proving there is no meaning to The U.S. Constitution. It's no longer constitutional government; it's mob rule.
Exactly how did Obama set the precedent?

Attacks on Harris can be easily made without resorting to this silly sniping. Her citizenship will not be successfully challenged, so go for real things and don't waste time and effort on such things. This is exactly what Trump hyper-critics do; they gripe about every little tiny thing until no one wants to hear them when real criticism is needed.

We're fixing all that slowly but surely.

I see you totally ignored the content of my post.
Racist!!!

Some of us might have gone so far as to have voted for Gabbard, but not for these (on either side of the duopoly).

We're fixing all that slowly but surely.
Got a mouse in your pocket Mr. "We?" I saw your name listed in another post earlier. You should see it.

Exactly how did Obama set the precedent?
he faggotized the white house, proving he was not an American. No American would do that.

Forum List

Back