Trump is following in the footsteps of giants.

That he is a billionaire selling shit in a free market economy?

I am confused how selling merch is bad.

Anyone should be able to do that…..EVEN JOE BIDEN

“46” Sweatpants for $60? 🤡

People pick weird shit to cry about.

LOL.....You did all that pecking for nothing. :laughing0301:

The irony I'm referring to is how they really thought they were fucking over Trump and he turned the tables on them....Bigly. ;)

CULT: “YOU ARE BANNED, BUILD YOUR OWN TWITTER, DRUMP!“:laughing0301:

TRUMP: “OK”

RESULT:

1712416717010.jpeg

TRUMP MADE $4 Billion last week. :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::clap::clap::spinner::spinner:🤡🤡

If you buffoons had anything at all to say in favor of your team of treasonous, elitist, fucking snobs, you'd be screeching it from the mountaintops.

But you got nothing, so ORANGE MAN BAD!
We do, constantly.

WHO DOESNT WANT AN ABORTION COFFEE MUG?!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: 🤡 :clap:

It is bad to sell merch….correct?

Lets get abortion mugs and shirts.

WHAT IS AN ASSAULT WEAPON? A LARGE DILDO CAN BE ONE.

DERP DERP DERP DERP
IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

DAILY 2 MINUTES HATE FOR EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN!

View attachment 928081

You cult fucks are not supposed to use 1984 as a HOW TO….IT IS A CAUTIONARY TALE.

Fucking simp normies.
BIG BROTHERHOOD IS WATCHING YOU

But in real life, Big Brother is watching you watch him on TV ("Tell a Vision"). And NewSpeak is not something obviously ridiculous like Orwell's "double-plus un-good"; it is the ignorant, unstructured, and dysfunctional grammar used on all the media, throughout the whole specious spectrum, and religiously chanted on this Netrix.

Cult, thanks again for making Trump billions of dollars by “starting his own Twitter”.

JUST LIKE YOU TOLD HIM TO DO.

He did it, and he earned BILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

What should he do next? You guys have awesome ideas for Trump to expand his wealth.

BUILD YOUR OWN TWITTER. :clap:

So
FUCKING
Funny

Scammers? The doddering old fool in the W.H. has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, the NYT and WAPO to scam for him. Bankman Fried was one of the biggest crypto currency scammers in history and donated millions in dirty money to the Biden campaign. So far there has been no effort by Biden to pay back the mom and pop investors who were defrauded.

Man, I wish I could have seen the faces of TDS CULT FUCKS when they were informed that Trump made billions of dollars last week off building his own TWITTER.

I imagine it to be something like this:

1712512357838.gif

Cult, Go ahead and post your reactons if I am wrong.

TRUMP EARNED BILLIONS OF $$$ LAST WEEK BECAUSE OF YOU!

1712512454516.gif

Forum List

Back