As Trump romps to wins, anti-Trump Republicans wonder: Do I still have a political home?

He will see plenty of anti-Trump republicans when the finals come.
You think those "anti Trump" Republicans are going to vote for Joe Biden, IM2? They may stay home but I don't any of them are going to vote for the worst President in modern US political history just to spite Trump. Well, maybe Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger will but that's about it! :)

YOU need new glasses bad.
Meh....the parkinsonian features are setting in with ole Joe...it's undeniable. Trump isn't too far behind. It hasn't hit him as hard yet but it will. We should not be here as a nation. The selection process is lacking.

You think Biden DOESN'T walk like he's got a pant full?
Yes. I can see for myself that he doesn't.

This guy, OTOH

1708877540283.png

1708877560732.png

You think Biden DOESN'T walk like he's got a pant full? Come on Crep...you know he does! Do I have to bombard you with videos of him doing the "Biden Shuffle"? It's pathetic!
I like to remind people that the Dems had to badger Biden for nearly a year before he agreed to run. He was happily retired and pretty much fucked up his last four years with shit he didn't need.

Oh there is plenty wrong with your party. Trump set records for sending and debt. That's supposedly what conservatives are against.
Nonsense. Trump spent most of it to due to the effects of the pandemic. Biden has already surpassed Trump's entire spending

“As Donald Trump comes close to clinching a third presidential nomination, anti-Trump Republicans are facing a sobering reality: Their party is unlikely to revert to what it was before the MAGA wave rolled in, and they now have no obvious political home.”

Disagree with the notion that prior to Trump the GOP was a sane, slightly right of center political party interested in sound, responsible governance that ‘changed’ overnight the consequence of Trump.

For at least the last 50 years the GOP has been a toxic, illiberal, authoritarian political entity consumed with ignorance, fear, hate and a desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Indeed, Trump is a product of the GOP.

And the problem is there are far too few anti-Trump Republicans left to stop the malignancy that is Trump.
Aren't you a Democrat?

It's weird how these threads are started by democrats and then supporting replies are ALSO all democrats.

🤔

Last edited:
“As Donald Trump comes close to clinching a third presidential nomination, anti-Trump Republicans are facing a sobering reality: Their party is unlikely to revert to what it was before the MAGA wave rolled in, and they now have no obvious political home.”

Disagree with the notion that prior to Trump the GOP was a sane, slightly right of center political party interested in sound, responsible governance that ‘changed’ overnight the consequence of Trump.

For at least the last 50 years the GOP has been a toxic, illiberal, authoritarian political entity consumed with ignorance, fear, hate and a desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Indeed, Trump is a product of the GOP.

And the problem is there are far too few anti-Trump Republicans left to stop the malignancy that is Trump.
It's the end of the new republicans party. No integrity , no honesty equates to no vote of confidence from the people.

No. It’s obvious to every honest observer that Potato walks like a demented moron.

And that’s just up a flight of stairs!
Or trump's inability to walk down a ramp. They took out the stairs thinking it would make it easier for him to get off the stage.

Forum List

Back