“Rent a Crowd” Company Admits Politicians Are Using Their Service

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've read several pieces this morning suggesting that Shrillary is paying people to attend her events. So, I did some searching and came up with this story about candidates hiring this company to have people show up at their events. As the participants sign Non-Disclosure Statements, this is impossible to confirm. Read the full story @ “Rent a Crowd” Company Admits Politicians Are Using Their Service - LibertyChat.com
Fascinating. Whatever it takes I guess.

I think it would be nice if some these services offered a "rent a conscience" application to many of our candidates. Too late for barack.

The story is very dishonest because it uses Jeb Bush as an example of someone who would rent a crowd, but then the man they talked with said there was only one candidate that hired them but didn't say who it was.

So the entire story is a lie.

And the OP admitted there was no way to confirm the story.

The story is very dishonest because it uses Jeb Bush as an example of someone who would rent a crowd, but then the man they talked with said there was only one candidate that hired them but didn't say who it was.

So the entire story is a lie.

And the OP admitted there was no way to confirm the story.

Anyone who's paying attention knows that Donnie hired out-of-work actors at $50 a pop to fill seats in NYC when he announced his candidacy.

Jeb may not have hired anyone, but he did ask them to applaud. That's on video.

Democrats have been bussing in crowds since the Democratic party started. The Communists do it too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back