Was the 2020 Election Stolen?

Fake Hippy Doug, claiming to be a patriot.

Um, no. Not really. In fact, the Evangelicals were pretty good at getting the vote out... as Trump got 8 million more votes than he got in 2016.

Well, here's where you are kind of losing the young. They realize they MIGHT need an abortion pill some day.

Actually, what you really need to do is give someone a good reason to voter for you other than scaring them about the darkies and the queers. Because old bigots like you are doing the best thing they can do for the world... DYING!
Little Coward Joe, now exposed as a liar, afraid to follow through and accept my challenge to get $10 000 from me .. because .. he's afraid... afraid.. .afraid. ..afraid.. of ... what? Get the money together, you little coward, get a friend to deliver it to a lawyer we'll both chose, we'll both choose three people we both trust .. they can share your politics although not your morality ... and if they decide I'm lying, you get my money!!

Jesus, guy, what are you waiting for???? C'mon, everyone who's reading this ... who thinks I'm lying about having been a Leftie long ago .. having, for example, edited the antiwar newsletter GI Voice ... convince this trembling little mouse to go for it! $10 000!!!!! (Or, if you think I'm not lying and would like to see this little puke skinned out of ten big ones, add your voice as well.)

Of a mentally unstable person who is upset that I shattered his self delusions.
Joe, Joe. $10 000 Joe! All yours. We'll find three honest liberals and I'll submit some evidence and they'll decide if I was indeed what I say I was. For instance, editor of GI Voice. And if they decide I'm lying, my $10 000 goes to you!

What are you waiting for?????

Honest liberals: I realize no one likes to work for nothing. So Joe and I will each pay each of you, say, $100. You get to keep it no matter whom you decide for. Now I'm SURE Joe will go for my deal! He'll get $10 000 from me, and I'll also have to pay $100 to the judges. (So will he, but he'll have my $10 000 to pay it out of.)

Now I know Joe will accept my offer. So let's start chooseing judges. Okay, Joe?

all our elections have been stolen for quite some time in this country

but not via chad, diebold, or voter fraud

They've all been stolen by big $$$$

which NONE OF YOU have

~S~

Nobody beleives you have that kind of money....

You seem awfully dedicated to your lie, but everyone thinks you are being weird.
Well, Joe, if "everyone" thinks that, then let's find just three honest people from among them, and you'll get $10 000!!!!

Joe, it's the opportunity of a lifetime!!!! All your many fans here -- I can just hear them saying -- "Honest Joe, he's so compassionate, he doesn't want to take all that money from a conservative. So kind, so generous."

"Everyone": PM Honest Compassionate Joe, or better yet, post here, and tell him to TAKE THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope.. Nobody else wants you doxxing them, either.
Ha ha! Okay, I'll nominate some judges for you. All good Lefties. Now get to work thinking of an excuse that will let you they're not acceptable.

I've been agnostic on this issue, leaning towards 'No' -- based on various things. I believe what happened was that a certain class of people who normally vote Republican -- suburban 'soccer moms' and the like -- decided to take a chance on what appeared to be a rather conservative Democrat for President, but then voted Republican down-ticket. A comprehensive 'Plot' would have delivered the Democrats a resounding victory in House and Senate and state Legislatures.

Cheating. Maybe. And it's possible that this is what gave the Democrats their victory. Not a comprehensive plot, but un coordinated cheating in the key states, just enough to let the Democrats win.

However, regardless, the job of patriots now is to make sure the next election is honest.

Leftists think there is absolutely no case for the 'stolen election' story. Here's the best case I've found so far. I know Leftists won't read this, but patriots should.

[ Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles ]
I would like to know how you can explain the GOP picking up seats in the House in 2020 and 2022 while there was supposedly this massive fraud by the Democrats using the same ballots that gave the GOP gains in the House.

I haven't seen 2000 Mules yet, but I know the main thesis.
Here is where we must pay Democrats the sincerest form of flattery, imitation.

According to some things I've read, 25 million self-proclaimed Christians did not vote in the last election.
[ Home ]

Young people -- including our young people -- are notoriously lax about registering to vote. (There is a micro-project to reach some them -- our young people -- via the internet. Any patriot interested in finding out about it should PM me.)

There are other interest groups which are negatively affected by Democratic rule: hunters, for example.
According to the folks at 'Hunt the Vote' [ Hunt The Vote - We can't hide in the woods and expect our sport to continue. ] 50% of hunters do not vote.

The Left is pretty good at 'community organizing'. We've got to get good at it as well.

The 'main thesis' for me is that in 5 major metropolitan areas in the US the election was rigged. It would be safe to extrapolate that the same happened in other areas. Maybe the only state in which it didn't happen apparently was in Florida.

From that thesis, a good common sense question might be: why should I waste the time and energy to vote at all if the process is so easily controlled by bad guys?

The 'main thesis' for me is that in 5 major metropolitan areas in the US the election was rigged. It would be safe to extrapolate that the same happened in other areas. Maybe the only state in which it didn't happen apparently was in Florida.

From that thesis, a good common sense question might be: why should I waste the time and energy to vote at all if the process is so easily controlled by bad guys?
That's exactly what they want you to think. And what they want you to do, or rather, not to do.
If we can build a large movement of voters who want to take back their country, and organize them -- which means getting them to start coming to meetings ... and can put extreme effort into monitoring the election process ... and if they still steal it ... we'll have a serious base of people from which to react.

But if we all sit at home, we're finished.

That's exactly what they want you to think. And what they want you to do, or rather, not to do.
If we can build a large movement of voters who want to take back their country, and organize them -- which means getting them to start coming to meetings ... and can put extreme effort into monitoring the election process ... and if they still steal it ... we'll have a serious base of people from which to react.

Who is 'they' that wants me to think that way? For me, the facts discovered by True The Vote speak for themselves, in those 5 areas the voting was grossly manipulated.

I admire your idealism, and hope you are someday proved correct, but I think I'm too old to play that game anymore. Both Trump and Biden and the Congress enabled and supported those who brought the Plandemic, and things have only become worse. They all push for nuclear war with Russia. Most people do seem to finally realize their government lies to them as a standard practice, so that's good, but a bit too late IMO.

I do support the notion of an Article V Convention of States, but it's probably too far gone for that to succeed.

I would like to know how you can explain the GOP picking up seats in the House in 2020 and 2022 while there was supposedly this massive fraud by the Democrats using the same ballots that gave the GOP gains in the House.

Do your own research. you would have to look at each local election. Who won? where? House reps are by district. They can't all be cheated so easily perhaps? We are not talking about one county in Idaho.

ATL, PHI, DET, MIL/Madison, Maricopa were cheated in 2020 from Trump to the Chowderhead to win those states. No doubt about it.

Last edited:

Your line was already tried AFTER 2020 in 2022. They shut down machines in AZ (mainly pro-lake districts) as well as 100s' of thousands of bogus mail-in ballots with Signatures that don't match pushed thru by GOVT workers or Runbeck who ran the incoming ballot screen.

you've been shown all of this and you still say "VOTE your way out of it"? OK is that the only option? If it is we are 3-4 decades from solving the problem with Criminals in charge of voter rolls, ballots, envelopes etc.

Who is 'they' that wants me to think that way? For me, the facts discovered by True The Vote speak for themselves, in those 5 areas the voting was grossly manipulated.

I admire your idealism, and hope you are someday proved correct, but I think I'm too old to play that game anymore. Both Trump and Biden and the Congress enabled and supported those who brought the Plandemic, and things have only become worse. They all push for nuclear war with Russia. Most people do seem to finally realize their government lies to them as a standard practice, so that's good, but a bit too late IMO.

I do support the notion of an Article V Convention of States, but it's probably too far gone for that to succeed.
I'm probably older than you. 'They' is just a way of referring to the forces that are destroying the Republic. They want our side to be passive, not to vote, not to demonstrate, not to organize. So we should vote, demonstrate, and organize.

No one knows the future. Right now, the US is split about 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 Right, Center, Left. We've got to pull a significant number of people from the Center, towards us.

Events will help us. People who are not conservative don't want their children exposed to sexual deviants. They don't want to see their nice Outdoors Sporting Goods shop looted by a mob who've been assured by the progressive DA that they won't face serious consequences. It's people like this -- in deep Blue San Francisco -- who joined with conservatives to recall the son-of-Weathermen DA, and hard Left School Board members.

The neo-cons moved out of the Republican Party back into the Democratic Party and are now dragging us towards a war with Russia, and maybe one with China. A lot of people are uneasy about this.

Most people don't want Open Borders, which is why the Democrats lie about what's happening on the border.

Our problem is, we don't have a serious, well-organized national group which can press for pro-American policies within the Republican Party. So the professonal politicians there pretend to follow Trump, but as soon as he's out of the way, will revert to type. We need to push our own people forward inside the Party.

Robert Welch had the right idea about the kind of organization we need, but, sadly, was seriously lacking in judgement. (You probably know about this epidsode.)

As for a 'Convention of States'. Okay, but only if we have the majority of delegates, and we're not yet in a position to. This is probably why the John Birch Society opposes it. ( "Convention of States" Status Update : The John Birch Society ) But ultimately, yes, we need a radical 'new Federalism', that will allow Blue and Red states each to go their own way so far as domestic policies are concerned.

In the meantime, we need a website at which patriots can find serious information. Right now there are hundred grifter-run sites peddling sensationalist junk news, or worse. So much to do! Too many people are Summer Patriots. I can understand their despair, but it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Events will wake people up and we must be prepared to take advantage of these political Remagen Bridges.

Of course it was Stolen, explained here. Statistical Anamoilies do not lie. Ruby gives a secret tour.
4 Big dumps (out of the ordinary with National results) swung the election. During a time counting was stopped.

Last edited:
1682719474231.png

Cyber Ninja finding in Arizona. 53K bad ballots in an 11K "victory".
This is found despite being denied envelopes and Election files by MCBOS etc.

Top two categories over 11K show dumping into Drop boxes by mules late NOV03 when spikes occur.
They ran out of names and had to re-vote for "unlikely voters" who indeed show up.
9K voted more than once. SHAMEFUL. No on willing to look into it. As I have posted: FANN BLOWS!

1682720141681.png

Forum List

Back