Was the 2020 Election Stolen?

First off, you denied any democrats said the election was stolen. I proved to you that Hillary did. You denied that she said the election was stolen by trying to claim she really meant something else instead when she clearly said the election was stolen. Now you come up with some bullshit accusation that Russia elected Trump without any evidence. Do you have any evidence that anything Russia did changed even one vote? Nope.
They didn’t elect the former 1-term fuckup they influenced it.

Which is what Hillary is pointing out.

CryingMan.jpeg
Nothing like dishonest bag of shit gloating. You feel better jerk off?

I've been agnostic on this issue, leaning towards 'No' -- based on various things. I believe what happened was that a certain class of people who normally vote Republican -- suburban 'soccer moms' and the like -- decided to take a chance on what appeared to be a rather conservative Democrat for President, but then voted Republican down-ticket. A comprehensive 'Plot' would have delivered the Democrats a resounding victory in House and Senate and state Legislatures.

Cheating. Maybe. And it's possible that this is what gave the Democrats their victory. Not a comprehensive plot, but un coordinated cheating in the key states, just enough to let the Democrats win.

However, regardless, the job of patriots now is to make sure the next election is honest.

Leftists think there is absolutely no case for the 'stolen election' story. Here's the best case I've found so far. I know Leftists won't read this, but patriots should.

[ Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles ]
To answer your question in the thread title,does a cow shit. :abgg2q.jpg:

The paid shill of the dnc dblack came on to sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :rofl:Same as dnc paid shill Otto has and sockpuppet shill from Langley several years poster John Edgar slow horses.:rofl:

I've been agnostic on this issue, leaning towards 'No' -- based on various things. I believe what happened was that a certain class of people who normally vote Republican -- suburban 'soccer moms' and the like -- decided to take a chance on what appeared to be a rather conservative Democrat for President, but then voted Republican down-ticket. A comprehensive 'Plot' would have delivered the Democrats a resounding victory in House and Senate and state Legislatures.

Cheating. Maybe. And it's possible that this is what gave the Democrats their victory. Not a comprehensive plot, but un coordinated cheating in the key states, just enough to let the Democrats win.

However, regardless, the job of patriots now is to make sure the next election is honest.

Leftists think there is absolutely no case for the 'stolen election' story. Here's the best case I've found so far. I know Leftists won't read this, but patriots should.

[ Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles ]

I got only as far as the first claim of a statistical anomaly based on 2020 census data.

The 2020 census was highly impacted by covid. ACS data was so "severely affected" due to covid, they delayed releasing that data.

And while that article points out how Biden won "an amazingly slim margin of victory," winning some swing states by a very narrow margin; it ignores the fact that 4 years earlier, that's exactly how Trump won. Odd that your article challenges the validity of the 2020 election based on a slim margin of victory for Biden but doesn't consider the same for Trump in 2016?

Of course it was. That was obvious by the next day the steal was on & it had to be BIG because they were overwhelmed by DT voters.
BIG meant blatant signs of fraud but they still got away with it.
Despite eye witnesses, notarized affidavits, videos, audios, laws broken & endless arrivals of new ballots, the UNiparty united to pretend it was legit.
They had to get rid of DT because he threatened the status quo.
We are a post-republic now

Still haven't had any explanation for any of this & these are just the most obvious signs

View attachment 767317

LOL

Yeah, Democrats cheated but rigged the election so Republicans could gain seats in the House.

face-palm-gif.278959

Make them either support, or oppose, what we should call the "Ashli Babbit Rule': an unarmed rioter breaking into a building may be -- should be -- shot dead by the police without warning. (That's what Trump should pledge to do, if he's elected in 2024: Enshrine the Ashli Babbit Rule as common police practice. That'd make AntiFa think twice.)

Yet more lies. :icon_rolleyes:

a) she was warned.

b) she wasn't shot for breaking into a building. In reality, a thousand other people also broke in and none of them were shot. Not even rioters assaulting police were shot.

c) she was shot for breaching a police barricade leading into a restricted area, after being warned to get back, where some lawmakers and staff were still holed up, waiting to be evacuated from the House chamber; to safety away from a violent mob threatening murder.

b) it didn't matter that she was unarmed. She was shot by a cop who didn't even see her until she appeared on his side of those doors. All he saw was the front of her upper body when he took his shot.

The paid shill of the dnc dblack came on to sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :rofl:Same as dnc paid shill Otto has and sockpuppet shill from Langley several years poster John Edgar slow horses.:rofl:
You have such a sad life fuckup

New Topics

Forum List

Back