CDZ Radical Islam doesn't Exist

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
There is no such thing as radical Islam......or moderate Islam......or any other kind of Islam.

There is just "Islam".

Even our beloved Pres. Obama knows this fact.
....... :cool:

Last edited:
What makes Islam immune to the effects of radical, most often Fundamentalist thoughts and actions? There is radical Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism and every other faith, including Islam.

Radical jihadism does exist, Sunni Man.

Do you think you are on a secret watch list?

Apologists for both Christianity and Islam do their level best to separate the terrorists from the religions, yes.

There is no such thing as radical Islam......or moderate Islam......or any other kind of Islam.

There is just "Islam".

Most people known very little or even nothing about islam. --that includes people who are defined as and self define as
MUSLIMS. I have worked ---over the course of my life---with HUNDREDS OF EDUCATED MUSLIMS----with whom I had at least some conversation about politics and religion and "culture" ----Educated muslims like in fields of science or
engineering etc. VERY FEW ever came even close to reading the koran. Iranians giggle at the idea. Even so---lots of those same people will assert with CONFIDENCE---that everything that it says in the koran is RIGHT---and real Islamic society governed by REAL SHARIAH is PERFECT. The fact that ISIS is attracting lots of muslims from around the world was no surprise to me-----I will predict that even more will JOIN UP

Even so---lots of those same people will assert with CONFIDENCE---that everything that it says in the koran is RIGHT---and real Islamic society governed by REAL SHARIAH is PERFECT.
They are correct. ...... :cool:
And obviously there are many American Muslims who agree with you, whether their apologists will admit it or not.

Even so---lots of those same people will assert with CONFIDENCE---that everything that it says in the koran is RIGHT---and real Islamic society governed by REAL SHARIAH is PERFECT.
They are correct. ...... :cool:

good of you to admit it, sunni dear----SO MANY PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MUSLIMS ARE SO TAUGHT FROM EARLY CHILDHOOD---and even educated and privileged
muslims can believe it. The Fort Hood incident did not surprise me all that much-----that a psychiatrist would shoot
up his own patient population is very MAINSTREAM ISLAM.
One of the issues that most americans do not understand is---------what I have been told by educated muslims "YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM" ----a comment I got when I objected to the barbarity---many times. Way
back circa 1990---a Pakistani ophthalmologist told me----
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND........" when I objected to some of the barbarity of the TALIBAN

Why do soo many people want our Pres. Obama to use the word "radical" when referring to terrorist attacks in certain countries? ........ :dunno:

I don't-----I would prefer that he admit that terrorism is muslims EMULATING AL NABI

What makes Islam immune to the effects of radical, most often Fundamentalist thoughts and actions? There is radical Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism and every other faith, including Islam.

Please point us to the radical Islamic doctrine.

Why do soo many people want our Pres. Obama to use the word "radical" when referring to terrorist attacks in certain countries? ........ :dunno:

To support the good Islam fantasy. People believe Islam is a good religion - one of the world's 3 great religions - so they have the need to prove continuously that all the violence committed by Moslems isn't the real Islam. But of course it is. To accept this would destroy their good Islam fantasy.

because they dont want to alienate Muslim countries who are seen as our allies, and they just dont want to blame all muslims for the violence of some. dont know why you would have a problem with that .

There is just "Islam".

The West has attempted to present a soft image of Islam by defining the baddies as radical Islamists and the rest either as "moderates" or just ordinary Muslims.

As the Turkish Islamist President recently quoted, "there is no such thing as radical or moderate Islam, there is just Islam"... this is quite correct.

Strictly speaking if Muslims do not believe the complete definition of Islam as laid out in the Koran, Sharia Law and in the Hadith of Mohammed, then they can not be considered as true Muslims.

Unfortunately they are committed to following all the aggressive, cruel, jihadists commandments which order world domination of the infidel under an Islamic caliphate.

Obama as usual chooses to be completely ignorant and in his heart seems to be and Islamist sympathizer.

Islam is the religion of Jihad.

Forum List

Back