I Don't Want To Be Friends With Everybody

rape as the "right" of the superior male is a "conservative" belief.
You should be asking this of Trump and his Trumpinista.

I suppose those that look on a 12 year old girl as marriage material might have similar views of women.
Joe has molested girls younger than 12, he like 5 year old's...

Stains like the ignorant and dishonest okfume cannot wrap their infinitesimally tiny minds around qualifiers. Qualifiers like “temporary” and like “until our leaders can figure out what’s going on.”

Yes. It’s called “vetting.” While it’s of course true that not all Muslims want to commit atrocities, it is nevertheless very significant that many Muslims do.

Why on Earth would any sane nation not try to vet any immigrants ahead of time in light of that?

The point is — as the liar okfume knows but refuses to admit — that it was never a Muslim ban. It was a proposal for a temporary ban on immigrants from several Muslim lands until we could develop a reliable method to vet them.

If it has been a generalized ban on Muslims, it wouldn’t have included only a few Muslim majority lands and excluded about 85% of all Muslims. Okfume is a liar.

What else is new?
The ban also applied to Venezuela and North Korea. Hardly Muslim countries. It also didn't apply to most Muslim countries. But since when did liberals ever care about facts?

You have invented the most extreme example you can think of

But its not typical of events in wyoming

If if did happen I support a legal remedy but so far as we know it never has
So we wait till it happens, the adults walk and the kid?

Well, I guess if you can pass a law later she'll have to be satisfied.

Stains like the ignorant and dishonest okfume cannot wrap their infinitesimally tiny minds around qualifiers. Qualifiers like “temporary” and like “until our leaders can figure out what’s going on.”

Yes. It’s called “vetting.” While it’s of course true that not all Muslims want to commit atrocities, it is nevertheless very significant that many Muslims do.

Why on Earth would any sane nation not try to vet any immigrants ahead of time in light of that?

The point is — as the liar okfume knows but refuses to admit — that it was never a Muslim ban. It was a proposal for a temporary ban on immigrants from several Muslim lands until we could develop a reliable method to vet them.

If it has been a generalized ban on Muslims, it wouldn’t have included only a few Muslim majority lands and excluded about 85% of all Muslims. Okfume is a liar.

What else is new?
Magasplaining. :rolleyes:

Some people, they just aren't worth the bother. Just because they make a lot noise and throw stuff at politicians, that doesn't mean I want to be their friends.

If somebody calls Joe bad names, that doesn't mean that somebody is my friend. The enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend.

Like these people. NOT my friends. Not even a little bit.

Hamas says that all of their women captives are animals "to be ridden."

And they don't mean like in a backyard pool chickenfight.

How far will Biden go to win over Michigan's jihadists? Will he endorse the Islamist idea that rape is a sacrament?
I don't want to be everyone's fried either.

There has to be a certain level of reasoning ability there before they are worth my time.

For instance anyone who is incapable of understanding that no American president would ever endorse "rape as a sacrament" does not have the basic reasoning ability to be my friend.

So we wait till it happens, the adults walk and the kid?

Well, I guess if you can pass a law later she'll have to be satisfied.
With a family like that a law wouldnt save her

They would either be too stupid to know they would get caught, or smart enough to marry her in another state where it was legal

With a family like that a law wouldnt save her

They would either be too stupid to know they would get caught, or smart enough to marry her in another state where it was legal
I see...

Rapes, murders, they're going to happen anyway so we should just get rid of the laws.

OK then.

Biden didn't call for a Muslim ban. Trump did. See the difference.
Show me any evidence Trump called for a Muslim ban. At the recommendation of those tracking terrorist threats, he did call for a moratorium on flights from seven or eight predominantly Muslim countries that were prominently on OBAMA'S terrorist country list out of the 50 or so predominantly Muslim countries that exist. And everybody from those seven or eight countries were not allowed to fly here whether or not they were Muslim.

There were no restrictions on people flying here from the Muslim countries not on Obama's terrorist list.

And to relate to the premise of this thread, I don't think saying things like your post is very friendly. (Or honest.)

Show me any evidence Trump called for a Muslim ban. At the recommendation of those tracking terrorist threats, he did call for a moratorium on flights from seven or eight predominantly Muslim countries that were prominently on OBAMA'S terrorist country list out of the 50 or so predominantly Muslim countries that exist. And everybody from those seven or eight countries were not allowed to fly here whether or not they were Muslim.

There were no restrictions on people flying here from the Muslim countries not on Obama's terrorist list.

And to relate to the premise of this thread, I don't think saying things like your post is very friendly. (Or honest.)
Go blow.

Some people, they just aren't worth the bother. Just because they make a lot noise and throw stuff at politicians, that doesn't mean I want to be their friends.

If somebody calls Joe bad names, that doesn't mean that somebody is my friend. The enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend.

Like these people. NOT my friends. Not even a little bit.

Hamas says that all of their women captives are animals "to be ridden."

And they don't mean like in a backyard pool chickenfight.

How far will Biden go to win over Michigan's jihadists? Will he endorse the Islamist idea that rape is a sacrament?
Xiden needs the pro-hamas voters.

There may be something in the water they drink or whatever that produces that kind of reading comprehension dysfunction. :)
I think they are just being argumentative because the facts are against them

Forum List

Back