I Don't Want To Be Friends With Everybody

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Some people, they just aren't worth the bother. Just because they make a lot noise and throw stuff at politicians, that doesn't mean I want to be their friends.

If somebody calls Joe bad names, that doesn't mean that somebody is my friend. The enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend.

Like these people. NOT my friends. Not even a little bit.

Hamas says that all of their women captives are animals "to be ridden."

And they don't mean like in a backyard pool chickenfight.

The Hamas terrorists behind the Oct. 7, 2023, jihadist raid literally view their female Israeli captives as horses and other animals -- to be "ridden."
During a recent press conference, IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari stressed that Hamas members could be heard in their own (now captured) recordings referring to their female captives as sabi (or sabiya), an Arabic word that in Islamic jurisprudence refers to non-Muslim female slaves, whom Muslim men could freely copulate with -- in a word, concubines (see here for more on sabis).
Advertisement
Sex slavery is not only an ironclad aspect of Islam; it is a reflection of "piety," as well captured by a 2015 report [from the New York Times]:
In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old [non-Muslim] girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her -- it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.
"He said that by raping me," recalled the 12-year-old, "he is drawing closer to God."
"Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray," explained another girl, aged 15. "He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, 'What you're doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.' And he said, 'No, it's allowed. It's halal.'"

How far will Biden go to win over Michigan's jihadists? Will he endorse the Islamist idea that rape is a sacrament?

How far will Biden go to win over Michigan's jihadists? Will he endorse the Islamist idea that rape is a sacrament?
rape as the "right" of the superior male is a "conservative" belief.
You should be asking this of Trump and his Trumpinista.

I suppose those that look on a 12 year old girl as marriage material might have similar views of women.

The Bible commands us to hate evil.

I know, I know, the Left preaches diversity and inclusion and tolerance. But let's be real for a second, they only preach that for people that don't oppose them. Those that oppose them are Nazi Taliban demons from hell that need destroyed and/or cancelled.

To get along with everyone, would be to get along with Nazis.

I don't know about you but I don't want to get along with Nazis, I want to fight them.

But you have a bunch of Neville Chamberlans out there when dealing with groups like Hamas, like Biden and Blinken, who make Neville Chamberlan look like Rocky Balboa.

The issue is courage. It is rare and fleeting within the human species. It takes courage to stand up to evil no matter the cost, even if it means you may lose votes in an election or your own life. My guess is though, it would be the direct opposite effect, however,

The Leftist ideology I think is what is at fault. They seem to think human beings are at their core "good".......................EXCEPT, Orange man and his followers and the Zionist state. Somehow they were missed the goodness gene, or they were corrupted by Capitalism and/or global warming made them all go insane. Whatever. And once they are out of the way man can return to his natural habitat of well meaning goodness and we can have our utopia.

Pure insanity.

Last edited:
Evidence Democrats should be voted OUT this November...According to data from the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, crime rates in the city exponentially increased last year from 2022. Homicides, for example, increased by nearly 35%, while robberies were up 67%. Violent crime as a whole shot up by almost 40% in 2023 compared to the previous year.

Importing millions of illegal criminals then setting them loose on the American citizens is insane.

Some people, they just aren't worth the bother. Just because they make a lot noise and throw stuff at politicians, that doesn't mean I want to be their friends.

If somebody calls Joe bad names, that doesn't mean that somebody is my friend. The enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend.

What a ridiculous stupid and sleazy question.

rape as the "right" of the superior male is a "conservative" belief.
You should be asking this of Trump and his Trumpinista.

I suppose those that look on a 12 year old girl as marriage material might have similar views of women.
You must believe we live in la la land. I know Progs believe that when the 21st century started humans evolved. I propose a feasibility study. Let the economy go into depression and see how we act then. Food and shelter denied is not good.

You're incredibly stupid. Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood and they are pariah in most of the Arab world.

Hamas was born in Israel in the mid 1980s with a lot of support from Israel. They were part of the right wing strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

You're incredibly stupid.
IRONY.gif

Ask trump he's a rapist

Are you under the impression that anyone cares why you do or don't want to be friends with people?

Forum List

Back