I Don't Want To Be Friends With Everybody

I think they are just being argumentative because the facts are against them
Maybe. I try to ignore the trolls, idiots and other exercises in futility. But after so long you begin to believe that some of these people are so indoctrinated or brainwashed that they actually believe some of the unbelievable stuff they say.

Maybe. I try to ignore the trolls, idiots and other exercises in futility. But after so long you begin to believe that some of these people are so indoctrinated or brainwashed that they actually believe some of the unbelievable stuff they say.
They do believe what they say most of the time

Which is even scarier

They do believe what they say most of the time

Which is even scarier
I'm sure people would like to think these people don't actually believe this stuff they spout, but are just going with their leftist groupthink. But more and more it seems they are actually believing this stuff. You're right in saying this is becoming a scary situation.

I'm sure people would like to think these people don't actually believe this stuff they spout, but are just going with their leftist groupthink. But more and more it seems they are actually believing this stuff. You're right in saying this is becoming a scary situation.
Many libs have been brainwashed since they were infants with leftwing bullshit

Which in a way is directly opposite of positive Christian upbringing

Not that everyone has to be a Christian

But its better than being a radical lefty

They do this as propaganda to send back to their home shit-hole to show the local terrorists what a submissive pushover the West is. The only society that would allow foreigners to come in and impose themselves like this is a society that is doomed.

Forum List

Back