I Don't Want To Be Friends With Everybody

Well, yeah

Wyoming is not afghanistan

Unless its become infested with migrants

Which I dont think it has
OK.
If Wyoming is not Afghanistan why have identical policies when it comes to selling children into forced marriages?

A 20 year old adult having sex with a 16 year old girl, is statutory rape in all states, isn't it?
Probably so

And if the parents of the girl want to put the boy in jail they can

But what if they are basically good kids who got too much sex education in school?

What if the family are unwilling to kill an innocent unborn child for the sins of the patents who conceived it?

Most immigrants, legal or otherwise, are keen to obey the law and make good in their new country. They are model citizens. The ones who aren't are really bad news and very dangerous.
Even the best of them are not needed and very costly to support

There arent

You lie through your teeth
What is the youngest age for a child to marry legally in Wyoming?

ANY AGE under "special circumstances"

"Special circumstances?" The man is 35, the girl 11 and he paid the parents $50k

I don't lie...That's your thing.

What is the youngest age for a child to marry legally in Wyoming?

ANY AGE under "special circumstances"

"Special circumstances?" The man is 35, the girl 11 and he paid the parents $50k

I don't lie...That's your thing.
You have invented the most extreme example you can think of

But its not typical of events in wyoming

If if did happen I support a legal remedy but so far as we know it never has

Because it is not pertinent to my question. Now, answer it.
It means everything

We dont have to like each other

But as native born citizens we have rights that foreigners dont

I cant deport you and you cant deport me

Put Pedro the illegal alien can be deported

And should be

You’re a pathological liar. You always have been.

It absolutely — on its face — was not a Muslim ban. You know it and refuse to be honest. Again, you’re a pathological liar so your refusal to admit it is completely expected. You pathetic rancid twat rash.
It was a ban on flights arriving here from predominately Muslim countries, you rancid twat wash something or other.

It was a ban on flights arriving here from predominately Muslim countries, you rancid twat wash something or other.
Seven predominantly Muslim countries that even saint Obumbler had previously recognized as strongholds of islamofascism.

Had it been a “Muslim” ban (and it wasn’t), it wouldn’t have impeded only ~ 15% of the world’s Muslim population.

dogshit, you are apparently a kindred spirit of your scumbag pal, okfume. Honesty just ain’t your thing.

Seven predominantly Muslim countries that even saint Obumbler had previously recognized as strongholds of islamofascism.

Had it been a “Muslim” ban (and it wasn’t), it wouldn’t have impeded only ~ 15% of the world’s Muslim population.

dogshit, you are apparently a kindred spirit of your scumbag pal, okfume. Honesty just ain’t your thing.
I was a little bit right. No dishonesty; it's all I could remember.

Forum List

Back