Massie SMEARED As Anti-Semite Over Drake Meme

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
The over the top support for Israel is on the attack against one of the most fiscal and constitutional conservatives in DC. Including Republicans. Massie isn't against the Jews. But they're creating laws that make it against the law to express opposition to this pro Israel, and that's what he's against.

You have to lock step in favor of everything Jewish.

The over the top support for Israel is on the attack against one of the most fiscal and constitutional conservatives in DC. Including Republicans. Massie isn't against the Jews. But they're creating laws that make it against the law to express opposition to this pro Israel, and that's what he's against.

You have to lock step in favor of everything Jewish.

This is pretty tame actually.

The Israeli lobby hates Thomas Massie.

It's nothing new.

They hate him because he's one of the few who actually speaks for America.
1715971455434.jpeg

Always been the case .
It just got worse when the Faux Khazarian Jews really took deceit and dishonesty to new levels .

They somehow have allowed the narrative to go something like this.
If you're not in lock step with Israel and the Jew's, then you must support Hamas and baby killers.
I'm neither for Israel or Hamas. In fact, I'm not for Trump or Biden. I'm not for Republicans or democrats.
But loyalist on both sides, will claim you're part of the other side.

Is this what they call "identity politics?"

I like Bill Burr's thoughts on this.
"I'm for the kids"....

@1:26

In a sane nation, the Israel lobby would be eliminated. Why do Americans want a foreign nation controlling theirs?

Along 10's of thousands of other lobbyist.
Estimates suggest that Washington, DC has between 10,000 and 90,000 lobbyists. The Washington, DC lobbying industry is exclusive, with barriers to entry that require lobbyingists to have spent years in Congress.

They somehow have allowed the narrative to go something like this.
If you're not in lock step with Israel and the Jew's, then you must support Hamas and baby killers.
I'm neither for Israel or Hamas. In fact, I'm not for Trump or Biden. I'm not for Republicans or democrats.
But loyalist on both sides, will claim you're part of the other side.

Is this what they call "identity politics?"

I like Bill Burr's thoughts on this.
"I'm for the kids"....

@1:26

The history of Israel did NOT start in 1948.

The history of the Arabs losing over and over to the IDF sure as hell started in 1948.

If you go by Napoleonic war lingo and count the major wars and the large uprisings, we are on the War of the 7th or 8th Arab Coalition, and the Arabs are 0-7 or 0-8 respectively.

You mean they have the right to buy American politicians for the benefit of a foreign nation. Only a fool thinks this is acceptable.

Tell that to Central/South America, they're the ones invading us and costing us billions with the help and welcome of the (D)imwits.

And so shocking to find you on an anti_israel thread. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the history of modern, Khazarian, Zionist/Globalist Israelis did. No relation to biblical Israel.

The problematic fact of the matter is that Israel runs the puppets (both sides of the aisle) in D.C. They have no business forcing anti-Constitutional laws (via their D.C. subordinates) upon the American people.

Forgive me. Left wing Jewish interests are perplexing. And it gives credence to these views. No concern for Israel. I do not get it.

Tell that to Central/South America, they're the ones invading us and costing us billions with the help and welcome of the (D)imwits.

And so shocking to find you on an anti_israel thread. :rolleyes:
So you support a foreign lobby controlling Congress. Got it.

Forum List

Back