Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

OKIE DOKEY----the undisputed claim by the delusional on this board is that the ROMANs had no interest in jewish culture or politics if only they PAID TAXES -----so-----why did NERO persecute christians?
Did he persecute Christians in Judea or anywhere else outside the Imperial City?

We have ideas about why he persecuted Christians in Rome, but where else did he persecute Christians? And why would he have? Just for fun, perhaps?

And again, who said he was Jewish?

I think you and your new friend Lisa have trouble comprehending the intentions and meanings of other peoples' posts. You have trouble following along when you inject into peoples' posts what you want to inject into them.

That’s what anti-semitic Christians do.
Do you prefer the John Hagee type Christians? The Christian Zionists who insist that Jews must relocate to Israel? Who believe that once Jews are gathered in their new holy land, Jesus will come back?

Ironically, they believe that Jesus will come back at or around a “Great Tribulation,” when one third of the Jewish population in Israel will die, per Revelation Chapter 9. Does this intent to gather Jews to a killing field exemplify the neighborliness that Jesus preached?

Are those the Christians you prefer? Because if not, then you really prefer no Christian. You would be anti-Christian. How tolerant you would be.

Most christians do not actually realize that the NT
is a ROMAN JUSTIFICATION for persecution of
jews
Yup. The Christians who take the NT literally are big Jew-haters. And if you call them out on their antisemitism, they quote from the NT and say, “well….it’s because Jews are hypocrites and the offspring of Satan” blah, blah, blah - failing to recognize the circular thinking in that.

Millions of Jews have been murdered, due to the Jew-hate created in thr NT.

Do you prefer the John Hagee type Christians? The Christian Zionists who insist that Jews must relocate to Israel? Who believe that once Jews are gathered in their new holy land, Jesus will come back?

Ironically, they believe that Jesus will come back at or around a “Great Tribulation,” when one third of the Jewish population in Israel will die, per Revelation Chapter 9. Does this intent to gather Jews to a killing field exemplify the neighborliness that Jesus preached?

Are those the Christians you prefer? Because if not, then you really prefer no Christian. You would be anti-Christian. How tolerant you would be.
No, I don’t like any of those teachings.

Yup. The Christians who take the NT literally are big Jew-haters. And if you call them out on their antisemitism, they quote from the NT and say, “well….it’s because Jews are hypocrites and the offspring of Satan” blah, blah, blah - failing to recognize the circular thinking in that.

Millions of Jews have been murdered, due to the Jew-hate created in thr NT.
Nobody says that present-day Jews are spawn of Satan. The New Testament doesn't say that. You really cannot comprehend, can you?

Jesus, Paul, and the apostles direct their opposition to Jews of the cult of temple who taught an erroneous resurrection. They do not direct their opposition to you or to anybody else in the future.

The Bible is not about you or your fellow Jews. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend? You're no different than evangelical and fundamentalist Christians who have the same problem.

And you're no different than any left-wing snowflake who throws epithets at people without really understanding them.

Nobody says that present-day Jews are spawn of Satan. The New Testament doesn't say that. You really cannot comprehend, can you?

Jesus, Paul, and the apostles direct their opposition to Jews of the cult of temple who taught an erroneous resurrection. They do not direct their opposition to you or to anybody else in the future.

The Bible is not about you or your fellow Jews. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend? You're no different than evangelical and fundamentalist Christians who have the same problem.

And you're no different than any left-wing snowflake who throws epithets at people without really understanding them.
What YOU can’t comprehend is that the antisemitic rhetoric in the NT was the source of Jew-hatred beginning back then - and continuing to the present day.

That is why everyone ive ever met who takes the word of the NT as gospel has very negative attitudes toward Jews - back then, and TODAY. I’ve had NT-followers “warn” me that if I don’t accept Jesus, G-d will punish me for stubbornly (the evangelicals call Jews “stubborn” a lot….I’ve noticed that) refusing to abandon Judaism and have me burn in eternal damnation. Yup….no negative feelings to Jews. Uh-huh.

And here’s what else you don’t get. The Bible IS about me and my fellow Jews. G-d made a covenant with Jews for all generations until the end of time, and that includes me.

And here’s what else you don’t get. The Bible IS about me and my fellow Jews. G-d made a covenant with Jews for all generations until the end of time, and that includes me.
It is not about you. You and your fellow Jews did not have Jesus crucified. You are not subject to the Mosaic Law. You never even saw the temple (or are you 2000 years old?). That culture is gone, and you were not a part of it.

Sorry.

It is not about you. You and your fellow Jews did not have Jesus crucified. You are not subject to the Mosaic Law. You never even saw the temple (or are you 2000 years old?). That culture is gone, and you were not a part of it.

Sorry.
The covenant with G-d is forever. It’s in the Bible.

Are you incapable of seeing that falsely claiming Jews killed Jesus has been used to advance antisemitism against Jews for 2000 years? I and every member of my family has been screamed at with the lovely “Christ killers!!” lie, even as children.

Why don’t you accept the Pope’s acknowledgement that Jews did not kill Jesus, along with his apology for blaming Jews for centuries? Why must you insist on promoting Jew-hate? Aren‘t millions of murdered Jews enough for you?

RIP to my great-grandparents, great-aunts and uncles, and cousins - all murdered by Hitler.

Well, that's a question for you to wrestle with. As for Christians, the covenant is new. It no longer applies only to ethnic Israel; it applies to spiritual Israel.
I don’t wrestle with it all. Why in the world would I?

Christians such as you believe that G-d has forsaken the Jews and replaced the covenant with a “new” one - that excludes Jews. That is why Evangelicals are often antisemitic aa people who believe the anti-Jew slurs in the NT are deserved.

Christians such as you believe that G-d has forsaken the Jews and replaced the covenant with a “new” one - that excludes Jews. That is why Evangelicals are often antisemitic and people who believe the content in the NT is correct.
Christians don't believe God has forsaken Jews. They believe anyone is welcome in their kingdom.

And Christians are not antisemitic. They have no more problem with Jews and their Talmud than they have with Muslims and their Koran or Hindus and their Vedas.

You have a very bad case of victimhood and a very poor understanding of Christianity.

Christians such as you believe that G-d has forsaken the Jews and replaced the covenant with a “new” one - that excludes Jews. That is why Evangelicals are often antisemitic aa people who believe the anti-Jew slurs in the NT are deserved.

No they don't.. Evangelicals support Israel because they have been taught that Jesus will return when ALL Jews return to the Holy Lands.

No they don't.. Evangelicals support Israel because they have been taught that Jesus will return when ALL Jews return to the Holy Lands.
My experience with Evangelicals has been insulting, to say the least. They believe every antisemitic stereotype out there and are quick to tell you about it. I’ve ended relationships over it. Who wants to be told every day that G-d is going to send all the Jews to hell?

My experience with Evangelicals has been insulting, to say the least. They believe every antisemitic stereotype out there and are quick to tell you about it. I’ve ended relationships over it. Who wants to be told every day that G-d is going to send all the Jews to hell?

I am sorry that has hppened to you. Some Christians are very stupid.

thanks for the utterly MORONIC opinion, NORWIG.
Now for facts----yes---there is a line taken from the
new testicle which is something like "SYNAGOGUE
OF SATAN" which is used by islamo nazi pigs
FREQUENTLY. WTF is the "CULT OF THE
TEMPLE" in your toxic brain? for epithets---visit
a mosque-----I did ---it was on a GOOD FRIDAY --
where I learned that christians are "PREVERSE
LIARS" and "ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAM". I have
NEVER heard the words either "christian" or
"muslim" or reference to-----in a synagogue
speech. BTW "synagogue" is greek for "house
of assembly"