Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

""the Sadducees derived their authority from their status as priests......
the suradie citation was written by a sunday school
whore. The Sadducees were NOT some kind of
TRIBE OF PRIESTS------they were priests ONLY
BECAUSE they were shills for the Romans and the
ROMANS appointed them-----just as they corruption
the ROMAN SHILL Herod as king----ie it was a
matter of gross roman filth and corruption

They also held an important place in the Sanhedrin through the Maccabean period on into New Testament times. They most likely did not control the Sanhedrin as the Talmud suggests. In the New Testament, the Pharisees seem to be the main enemies of Jesus, probably because He had won a deeper influence among the people which they formerly possessed.
Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites, not because of the Pharisees' influence or lack thereof. Popularity doesn't elicit such a reaction. Paul, also a Pharisee, saw within his people the same hypocrisy.

Paul preached the resurrection that Jesus preached: new life in God, not in the earthly elements, or not in the land or the temple. Paul informs us that he was on trial for the hope of Israel and the resurrection of the dead. “It is with respect to the hope and the resurrection of the dead that I am on trial.” (Acts 23:6) He iterated to Agrippa that this hope – the resurrection – was the reason for his trial (Acts 26:6). The Jews put him in chains for these views (Acts 28:20). Like Jesus, he preached a kingdom in which the natural body perished while the spiritual body rose to life (1 Cor 15:42-44). Spirit is life; flesh is no help at all, as Jesus said.

Paul’s accusers could not prove sedition to Festus, either (Acts 25:18-19). They were lying to both him and Agrippa. Their interest in Paul was in regard only to their own belief system and the preservation of their religious authority. They knew the Roman authorities had no interest in the Jews’ theological disputes, so they accused Paul of rebellion against Rome hoping that Rome would silence him.

both have abandoned the religion of antiquity, islam included - where purity is a parity for all beings and the goal necessary for admission to the Everlasting by a mortal.

- chosen one ... paterfamilias, rules the day and the reason for the itinerants untimely crucifixion. by the jews and throughout history by all three.

1638971735482.png

steadfast in their beliefs. what might there be without a license to hate.

- chosen one ... paterfamilias, rules the day and the reason for the itinerants untimely crucifixion. by the jews and throughout history by all three.

View attachment 573202

steadfast in their beliefs. what might there be without a license to hate.
You make me sick.

The Jew-hate on this forum is rampant. And while liberals wring their hands over the lie of “systemic racism,“ they barely say a word - or worse, are among those promoting - antisemitism.

You make me sick.

The Jew-hate on this forum is rampant. And while liberals wring their hands over the lie of “systemic racism,“ they barely say a word - or worse, are among those promoting - antisemitism.
Lisa----Breezie is sick----he has a fixed delusion

Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites, not because of the Pharisees' influence or lack thereof. Popularity doesn't elicit such a reaction. Paul, also a Pharisee, saw within his people the same hypocrisy.

Paul preached the resurrection that Jesus preached: new life in God, not in the earthly elements, or not in the land or the temple. Paul informs us that he was on trial for the hope of Israel and the resurrection of the dead. “It is with respect to the hope and the resurrection of the dead that I am on trial.” (Acts 23:6) He iterated to Agrippa that this hope – the resurrection – was the reason for his trial (Acts 26:6). The Jews put him in chains for these views (Acts 28:20). Like Jesus, he preached a kingdom in which the natural body perished while the spiritual body rose to life (1 Cor 15:42-44). Spirit is life; flesh is no help at all, as Jesus said.

Paul’s accusers could not prove sedition to Festus, either (Acts 25:18-19). They were lying to both him and Agrippa. Their interest in Paul was in regard only to their own belief system and the preservation of their religious authority. They knew the Roman authorities had no interest in the Jews’ theological disputes, so they accused Paul of rebellion against Rome hoping that Rome would silence him.
wtf is "festus" ? sheeeeesh ATTENTION CYBERSPACE-----according to norwegen and
suradie------Nero persecuted christians because
he was JEWISH!!!!!!!!

wtf is "festus" ? sheeeeesh ATTENTION CYBERSPACE-----according to norwegen and
he was JEWISH!!!!!!!!
Norwegan is another one. And you notice how he quotes from the NT to “prove” his case?

The biggest antisemites are the ones who take the gospels as….gospel. That’s where all this Jew-hate started.

What makes the whole thing harder to bear is that some of these antisemites are on other threads, going on about how awful America is to blacks, and then they so proudly spew their venom for Jews.

wtf is "festus" ? sheeeeesh ATTENTION CYBERSPACE
I gave you a clue if you with Acts 25:18-19. Festus is the curator who is speaking in those verses. Surely you could have found that out for yourself.
according to norwegen and
he was JEWISH!!!!!!!!
Is that so? Can you find where I said that? Because I don't remember it.

Norwegan is another one. And you notice how he quotes from the NT to “prove” his case?

The biggest antisemites are the ones who take the gospels as….gospel. That’s where all this Jew-hate started.

What makes the whole thing harder to bear is that some of these antisemites are on other threads, going on about how awful America is to blacks, and then they so proudly spew their venom for Jews.
You're just clueless.

I gave you a clue if you with Acts 25:18-19. Festus is the curator who is speaking in those verses. Surely you could have found that out for yourself.

Is that so? Can you find where I said that? Because I don't remember it.
OKIE DOKEY----the undisputed claim by the delusional on this board is that the ROMANs had no interest in jewish culture or politics if only they PAID TAXES -----so-----why did NERO persecute christians?

Forum List

Back