Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

can you name the "jewish leaders" who "pushed"
for Jesus to be crucified?

LMAO!! Name them? Like, unless I know their names I must be lying?

I am going by the writings in the New Testament of the Bible. Pontius Pilate did everything he could to release Jesus. But the Jewish leaders wanted Jesus out of the way.

Now, as I said, this is all based on the Christian Bible. I cannot prove that Jesus actually existed. But if you insist on names, I would go with Ezra and Gideon Goldstein. The story goes that they owed money to Jesus, for wine he had sold them in water jugs. They didn't want to pay so they conspired to get him bumped off by the Romans.

I am going by the writings in the New Testament of the Bible. Pontius Pilate did everything he could to release Jesus. But the Jewish leaders wanted Jesus out of the way.

Now, as I said, this is all based on the Christian Bible. I cannot prove that Jesus actually existed. But if you insist on names, I would go with Ezra and Gideon Goldstein. The story goes that they owed money to Jesus, for wine he had sold them in water jugs. They didn't want to pay so they conspired to get him bumped off by the Romans.
I grew up in a very protestant town----sounds like
a typical jelly bean story. It might surprise you to
know that the NT is NOT the only writing that
survived those times. OTHER sources of the
happenings in Jerusalem and Judea at that time
DO EXIST

can you name the "jewish leaders" who "pushed"
for Jesus to be crucified?
It’s pretty terrible that the antisemitic New Testament placed the blame on the Jews, and that there has been 2000 years of persecution as a result, but even after the Pope came out and said Jews were NOT to blame, we still have people like the OP who start a thread like this for no other reason to rile up Jew-hate.

That’s your problem - you’re going by the writings of the NT. It’s full of antisemitic rhetoric against Jews.

In my experience, people who take the NT as gospel (pun intended) are usually full of animus and hostility for Jews.

That’s your problem - you’re going by the writings of the NT. It’s full of antisemitic rhetoric against Jews.

In my experience, people who take the NT as gospel (pun intended) are usually full of animus and hostility for Jews.
those "people" are completely ignorant of the
history of the times-----they know JELLY BEANS.
I grew up in a very protestant town----and spent
a lot more time in SUNDAY SCHOOL---that any
jewish venue. ------episcoplian and a bit of
Lutheran. The kids are brainwashed. There were
eight year who "believed" in Santa and the Easter
Bunny MORE than that "christ story"

It’s pretty terrible that the antisemitic New Testament placed the blame on the Jews, and that there has been 2000 years of persecution as a result, but even after the Pope came out and said Jews were NOT to blame, we still have people like the OP who start a thread like this for no other reason to rile up Jew-hate.

Blame really doesn't enter into it. Most of the Jews hated the Roman occupation. Jesus talks about that in the Sermon on the Mount.

Blame really doesn't enter into it. Most of the Jews hated the Roman occupation. Jesus talks about that in the Sermon on the Mount.
Well of course Jews hated the Roman occupation. What does that have to do with the antisemitic lie blaming Jews for the death of Jesus? The Romans saw Jesus as a threat to Jews’ loyalties - saw him as a rabble-rouser, no more and no less - and got rid of him.

those "people" are completely ignorant of the
history of the times-----they know JELLY BEANS.
I grew up in a very protestant town----and spent
a lot more time in SUNDAY SCHOOL---that any
jewish venue. ------episcoplian and a bit of
Lutheran. The kids are brainwashed. There were
eight year who "believed" in Santa and the Easter
Bunny MORE than that "christ story"
You can tell by reading the gospels how the antisemitic angle took hold as time went on. Clearly, the 1st century Christians were angry that so many Jews wouldn’t abandon their heritage and beliefs, that they ramped up the Jew-hate. Just look at how antisemitic the last gospel, John, was. It was written at least 70 years after Jesus was killed, and whichever group of men wrote it were two generations removed.

Well of course Jews hated the Roman occupation. What does that have to do with the antisemitic lie blaming Jews for the death of Jesus? The Romans saw Jesus as a threat to Jews’ loyalties - saw him as a rabble-rouser, no more and no less - and got rid of him.

The Romans didn't give a fig about Jesus. Most of his ministry was in the north around Galilee and Herod Antipas ignored him.

The only thing the Romans cared about was that the Jews pay their taxes.

Jesus taught non-violent resistance to the Roman laws.. in short his advice was shame the enemy. Both Ghandi and MLK drew heavily from the Sermon on the Mount.

You can tell by reading the gospels how the antisemitic angle took hold as time went on. Clearly, the 1st century Christians were angry that so many Jews wouldn’t abandon their heritage and beliefs, that they ramped up the Jew-hate. Just look at how antisemitic the last gospel, John, was. It was written at least 70 years after Jesus was killed, and whichever group of men wrote it were two generations removed.

What makes you think the Christians were angry?

The Romans didn't give a fig about Jesus. Most of his ministry was in the north around Galilee and Herod Antipas ignored him.

The only thing the Romans cared about was that the Jews pay their taxes.

Jesus taught non-violent resistance to the Roman laws.. in short his advice was shame the enemy. Both Ghandi and MLK drew heavily from the Sermon on the Mount.
Right. The Romans didn’t give a fig about Jesus. That’s why Pilate crucified him.

It is clear that Jesus ALSO hated the Roman
occupiers just like his FELLOW PHARISEES-----who
were so despised by the ROMANS that they were crucified them by the thousands. The
idiot SOPHIST interpretations of the "SERMON
on the mount rendering it "PROROMAN" is
about on the level of a Khubah Jumaat feces fling

What makes you think the Christians were angry?
Duh. Because of all the antisemitism in the NT. You don’t denigrate Jews like that unless you’re pissed they won’t abandon their religion and convert.

That’s just human nature. Leftists are angry at us that we won’t go along with their liberal hogwash, so they denigrate us. Same concept.

It is clear that Jesus ALSO hated the Roman
occupiers just like his FELLOW PHARISEES-----who
were so despised by the ROMANS that they were crucified them by the thousands. The
idiot SOPHIST interpretations of the "SERMON
on the mount rendering it "PROROMAN" is
about on the level of a Khubah Jumaat feces fling

Nobody said the Sermon on the Mount was proRoman.

from suradie "what makes you think that the christians were angry....." -----DUH---EXPERIENCE!!!--

Duh. Because of all the antisemitism in the NT. You don’t denigrate Jews like that unless you’re pissed they won’t abandon their religion and convert.

That’s just human nature. Leftists are angry at us that we won’t go along with their liberal hogwash, so they denigrate us. Same concept.

How did they denigrate Jews? They didn't destroy the Temple or Jerusalem. They left Jerusalem to avoid the tribulation and went to Pella.

it wasn't------it is just misconstrued by christian
"scholars"

I don't think you can speak for any Christian scholars. Jesus was actually teaching how to survive the Roman occupation. Clearly he wasn't successful.

How did they denigrate Jews? They didn't destroy the Temple or Jerusalem. They left Jerusalem to avoid the tribulation and went to Pella.
Eusebius-----the father of islamo nazi pigs---came
up with that one more than 200 years after the even. --
for the GLORY OF CONSTANTINE----murderer of
jews

I don't think you can speak for any Christian scholars. Jesus was actually teaching how to survive the Roman occupation. Clearly he wasn't successful.
I have read their written garble and even had long
discussions with "DIVINITY STUDENTS"

Forum List

Back