Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

The Commandments are impossible to be performed by an individual.
How so? I as an individual have just one G-d before me…..I as an individual honor my mother and father (may his memory be a blessing)….I as an individual do not steal….etc., etc.

What Christians?
It took centuries for anyone to create a new religion.

Doesn't really matter. According to the Christian doctrine, every person can receive forgiveness and salvation through Jesus Christ. And that is because he died to get that salvation for them.

Okay, then. There was an oral tradition regarding Herod's refurbished temple and the other prophecies of the Olivet Discourse.

That's incredible. Will you share it, please? And please don't post the Olivet Discourse.
Herod refurbished the 2nd Temple way after it was first built.

Of course it’s a negative. And besides, you’ve been told repeatedly that Jews don’t worship or show devotion to objects (or people, for that matter).
And you've been told repeatedly that I'm not taking about Jews who do or don't. I'm talking about Jews who did or didn't.

You're confused.

Doesn't really matter. According to the Christian doctrine, every person can receive forgiveness and salvation through Jesus Christ. And that is because he died to get that salvation for them.
It took 3 centuries of censoring the Torah to convince people and even then it didn't work until millions were slaughtered.
There is no consistent Scriptural basis in the Torah upon which Paul based the NT.

How so? I as an individual have just one G-d before me…..I as an individual honor my mother and father (may his memory be a blessing)….I as an individual do not steal….etc., etc.
The 10 Connections (Mitzvot), as opposed to "Commandments" have 55,000 hyperlinks.
There is actually no word in Hebrew for Command.
I suggest you watch some videos on YouTube or some classes on TorahAnytime.

And you've been told repeatedly that I'm not taking about Jews who do or don't. I'm talking about Jews who did or didn't.

You're confused.
And you’re confused. It doesn’t matter whether it’s Jews today or Jews back then - it’s all the same. Jews today and Jews back then did not worship objects or people.

Anyone who was involved in the events in question has been dead for 2000 years.

What is the point of this thread?
That's a good question. For all that the evangelist Luke was reportedly a physician, and Jesus performed so many medical miracles, that the promises of the Old Testament were fulfilled, that the Comforter would come, the Holy Spirit -- but now it is a strange time in the history of the world where the New Testament is no longer in effect anywhere on earth, and the whole world has reverted to the Old Testament.
The point is simple enough, many Christians believe Jesus died for our sins.

That is wrong
, Jesus was murdered by the local Rabbi clan in order to stop Jesus from teaching the book of Ezekiel.
So it certainly was for sin, according to the Apostle Paul, and namely for our sins, in the flesh, that Jesus came to redeem us, although Christian baptism is no longer to anyone's knowledge in practice anywhere on earth, having reverted, in everlasting denial of the New Testament, not just to Judaism, but to all manner of heathenism, paganism, atheism and idolatry.

You're confused.
Jews can be as screwed up as anyone else and worship objects; especially when the non-Jews ensure that Jews cannot have a Jewish education.

The 10 Connections (Mitzvot), as opposed to "Commandments" have 55,000 hyperlinks.
There is actually no word in Hebrew for Command.
I suggest you watch some videos on YouTube or some classes on TorahAnytime.
Thanks. There is actually so much to learn in Judaism. I’m in a weekly Torah class (parts of the oral Torah), and the learning is a lifelong undertaking.

Thanks. There is actually so much to learn in Judaism. I’m in a weekly Torah class (parts of the oral Torah), and the learning is a lifelong undertaking.
I was afraid I was scaring you.
The Torah (To Be Enlightened) is the blueprint of creation and we all have our part.
Just imagine a King without a Kingdom.
The Talmud explains that at least 140 people are required to have a community that can operate according to the Torah.

I was afraid I was scaring you.
The Torah (To Be Enlightened) is the blueprint of creation and we all have our part.
Just imagine a King without a Kingdom.
The Talmud explains that at least 140 people are required to have a community that can operate according to the Torah.
A bit off-topic:

You’re not scaring me. I just know, as you do, that Judaism is a complex and historically rich religion, and there is so much to learn. In fact, I just mentioned to my rebbetizin (who teaches my weekly class), that even though my parents sent me to Sunday School (and Hebrew School) the focus was on the Five Books of Moses and I still am learning, even in my 60s. She said that was WONDERFUL and that we should never stop learning!

It took 3 centuries of censoring the Torah to convince people and even then it didn't work until millions were slaughtered.
There is no consistent Scriptural basis in the Torah upon which Paul based the NT.

Ok, let's make it simple.

Is it part of the Christian doctrine that all who believe in Jesus, accept him as their savior, and repent of their sins, receive salvation and forgiveness?
And is that because he died for their sins?

Is it part of the Christian doctrine that all who believe in Jesus, accept him as their savior, and repent of their sins, receive salvation and forgiveness?
Yeah, that’s what Christianity teaches. It is a concept antithetical to Jews, though, as there are no supreme beings other than G-d.

As far as repenting for my sins, only I can do that. if I do wrong, I ask for forgiveness from G-d, if the sin was against Him, or from a person, if the sin was against him (or her), and vow to never repeat the sin.

Let me explain...The NT misquotes the Jewish Scriptures to deliver that message.
Yes, that's right, the NT is lying.
I know it's not easy to deal with such a fact.
That's why your teachers in parochial school taught cherry picked verses and not every verse.

Yes, the Jewish leaders pushed for Jesus to be crucified. The Romans did it to maintain order and peace.

But also, according to Christian doctrine, the crucification of Jesus bought forgiveness for every Christian. So whether you thank the Romans or the Jews, the new covenant was brought about by the death, and subsequent resurrection of Jesus.
can you name the "jewish leaders" who "pushed"
for Jesus to be crucified?

Forum List

Back