Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

The deadbeat liberals who want Trump to fail and the country to go to pot are called 'defeatists.' In war, defeatism by military personnel in the front lines is considered treason and punishable by death.
Drumpfs an incompetent fuck-up. Now what?

No he isn't. He's the best president in my lifetime going back to FDR.
I thought Bush Jr was a fuckup. He aint got shit on Drumpf. Its like amateur hour and the circus all rolled into one with Drumpf.

The deadbeat liberals who want Trump to fail and the country to go to pot are called 'defeatists.' In war, defeatism by military personnel in the front lines is considered treason and punishable by death.
Drumpfs an incompetent fuck-up. Now what?

No he isn't. He's the best president in my lifetime going back to FDR.
I thought Bush Jr was a fuckup. He aint got shit on Drumpf. Its like amateur hour and the circus all rolled into one with Drumpf.

Donald 'W' Trump is Bush 3 on steroids.

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.
Is Trump handling Corona better than obie handled H1N1?
Drumpf is handling Corna way worse than the Great Obama handled Ebola.
You’re an idiot. H1N1 isn’t Ebola, they’re two different things. Not that I expect you to pay attention and know WTF you’re talking about before spouting off your bullshit.
Hey retard. I didnt say H1N1. I specifically said Ebola. Cant you read?
Yeah I can. You tried to change the subject because your pathetic ass was in a ringer. Your entire point went away faster than your welfare check at the local crack house

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.
You’re an idiot. H1N1 isn’t Ebola, they’re two different things. Not that I expect you to pay attention and know WTF you’re talking about before spouting off your bullshit.
Yeah I can. You tried to change the subject because your pathetic ass was in a ringer. Your entire point went away faster than your welfare check at the local crack house
So why coudnt you answer my question? The Great Obama put it down on Ebola.

Congrats on his handling of a regional illness that really didn’t get much further than the African jungle.

He failed big time at handling the closest comparison we have to the Kung Flu and that was H1N1.

Maybe for your next stupid comparison you can tell me how fucking great the floppy eared retard handled scurvy.

Congrats on his handling of a regional illness that really didn’t get much further than the African jungle.

He failed big time at handling the closest comparison we have to the Kung Flu and that was H1N1.

Maybe for your next stupid comparison you can tell me how fucking great the floppy eared retard handled scurvy.
Africa in mostly grassland you ignorant recessive.

He sent people to Africa to stop the spread. Very intelligent move.

Youre just upset that until about a week ago Drumpf had you convinced it was the flu and the dems were running a hoax on you. You sad ignorant fucker.

Evidently Missouri Mike is a sufferer.

Youre just upset that until about a week ago Drumpf had you convinced it was the flu and the dems were running a hoax on you. You sad ignorant fucker.
You really are too stupid to function. Can you grab your crayons and explain how the Congo is a fucking grass land?

A sufferer of what? Not suffering the stupidity of you left wing retards? Probably.

Just so you know I am not discounting the point of view that you or others may have regarding his ability to handle it or to make the right decision. That's a normal, natural thing in my opinion to have trust concerns over someone's capabilities to deal with a major crisis, but my main point is there is a difference between being nervous about someone's leadership and then hoping they fail. You know? My main point was that we should be hoping that he does a good job and praying for wisdom so that he does succeed in this crisis since it benefits all of us he he is successful.
Well said.l am not a trump supporter in the least but I hope he does a good job as well because off the valid points you made in the op.

You really are too stupid to function. Can you grab your crayons and explain how the Congo is a fucking grass land?
Why dont you show us a map of Africa. It might help you figure out that the Congo is a tiny fragment of Africa. Typical recessive lack of education.

Why dont you show us a map of Africa. It might help you figure out that the Congo is a tiny fragment of Africa. Typical recessive lack of education.
In other words you’re proving my point it’s a regional thing mostly contained in the African jungle and was so easy to keep out of the US any tool could have done it.

Fuck Drump. If he catches the virus and dies, I'm going to throw a block party. He is useless and a incompetent fool. He isnt doing shit that someone smarter than him is telling him to do so he is no loss.

So in your hate of the President.....you want the whole country to fail and you don't even realize it's going to effect you as well.

Lord have mercy on your souls
Who said anything about wanting the country to fail? I said fuck that incompetent fuckup Drumpf. If he goes to sleep for a thousand years we will be better off for it no matter who takes over for him.
You lost your. Credibility here when you praised that mass murderer criminal Kenyon traiter

In other words you’re proving my point it’s a regional thing mostly contained in the African jungle and was so easy to keep out of the US any tool could have done it.
IOW I'm telling your dumb ass that Africa is mostly grassland.

Fuck Drump. If he catches the virus and dies, I'm going to throw a block party. He is useless and a incompetent fool. He isnt doing shit that someone smarter than him is telling him to do so he is no loss.

So in your hate of the President.....you want the whole country to fail and you don't even realize it's going to effect you as well.

Lord have mercy on your souls
Who said anything about wanting the country to fail? I said fuck that incompetent fuckup Drumpf. If he goes to sleep for a thousand years we will be better off for it no matter who takes over for him.
You lost your. Credibility here when you praised that mass murderer criminal Kenyon traiter
Youre a scrub. You cant speak on my credibility.

A sufferer of what? Not suffering the stupidity of you left wing retards? Probably.

You are way beyond that.

You have become an orange zombie seeking to eat brains.

Forum List

Back