Interested in any reports about DC rumors that Biden is going to or is planning to resign Presidency.

This thread follows on the heels of the Hur report concerning the special prosecutor’s decision not to charge Biden.

The report made a big stir when it related specifics of Biden’s horrible memory.

So, now, I’m looking for any rumors in the swamp related to whether Biden has been (or is now) considering resigning from the presidency. Not just from the race, but whether he may be considering pulling a Joxon and resigning the Office.

TO BE CLEAR: I have not seen any such rumor being reported, yet. I’m hoping to get an early alert depending on the source of any such future rumors or rumblings.

I do consider that as being a very real possible resolution to the entire mess.
Remember, when you say “ Biden” you’re actually talking about the current Body Double

He won’t resign on his own. But it would be easy to get him to. Really, just put it on the Teleprompter and he will read it. I have serious doubts about his ability to live through the whole primary season, and the general election, must just win, and suddenly become capable of serving as president.

This thread follows on the heels of the Hur report concerning the special prosecutor’s decision not to charge Biden.

The report made a big stir when it related specifics of Biden’s horrible memory.

So, now, I’m looking for any rumors in the swamp related to whether Biden has been (or is now) considering resigning from the presidency. Not just from the race, but whether he may be considering pulling a Joxon and resigning the Office.

TO BE CLEAR: I have not seen any such rumor being reported, yet. I’m hoping to get an early alert depending on the source of any such future rumors or rumblings.

The statist left cannot afford to lose ole Joe any time soon as ole Joe is the perfect "fall guy" to be thrown under the bus. Lose ole Joe to the nursing homes then Kamale Tamale & the rest of the administration behind her are going to have to take the heat for their "one world without borders" fiasco, that is now unfolding across our USA. Then there is the economy/record debt $pending etc. that the Biden admin does NOT want to be accountable for. The longer ole Joe holds the title the easier it is for the Biden administration to start jumping ship for medical reasons, better paying jobs, family issues etc. then just fade out of the public eye into forgotten obscurity therefore letting the American public seethe in anger about ole Joe.

Joe Biden isn't capable of serving his current term...let alone another one

It's over for him

It will be interesting to see what happens if Biden takes further hits in his approval rating.

Forum List

Back