Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

Congrats on his handling of a regional illness that really didn’t get much further than the African jungle.

He failed big time at handling the closest comparison we have to the Kung Flu and that was H1N1.

Maybe for your next stupid comparison you can tell me how fucking great the floppy eared retard handled scurvy.
Africa in mostly grassland you ignorant recessive.

He sent people to Africa to stop the spread. Very intelligent move.

Youre just upset that until about a week ago Drumpf had you convinced it was the flu and the dems were running a hoax on you. You sad ignorant fucker.
You really are too stupid to function. Can you grab your crayons and explain how the Congo is a fucking grass land?
Why dont you show us a map of Africa. It might help you figure out that the Congo is a tiny fragment of Africa. Typical recessive lack of education.
In other words you’re proving my point it’s a regional thing mostly contained in the African jungle and was so easy to keep out of the US any tool could have done it.
IOW I'm telling your dumb ass that Africa is mostly grassland.
Why? And WTF does that have to do with anything? You’re so far fucking gone you don’t even know what the topic is anymore.

Let me refresh your drug addled welfare cheese fed brain.

We were discussing the difference between how Trump has handles the Kung Flu and how obie handled H1N1.

In case you actually wanted to address that point.

Yeah I can. You tried to change the subject because your pathetic ass was in a ringer. Your entire point went away faster than your welfare check at the local crack house
So why coudnt you answer my question? The Great Obama put it down on Ebola.
Congrats on his handling of a regional illness that really didn’t get much further than the African jungle.

He failed big time at handling the closest comparison we have to the Kung Flu and that was H1N1.

Maybe for your next stupid comparison you can tell me how fucking great the floppy eared retard handled scurvy.

Evidently Missouri Mike is a sufferer.

A sufferer of what? Not suffering the stupidity of you left wing retards? Probably.

You are way beyond that.

You have become an orange zombie seeking to eat brains.
Not the small shriveled up ones. You’re safe.

Dopey Donald Trump has finally succeeded at something. Failure!

The stable genius has transitioned into a horses ass.

Africa in mostly grassland you ignorant recessive.

He sent people to Africa to stop the spread. Very intelligent move.

Youre just upset that until about a week ago Drumpf had you convinced it was the flu and the dems were running a hoax on you. You sad ignorant fucker.
You really are too stupid to function. Can you grab your crayons and explain how the Congo is a fucking grass land?
Why dont you show us a map of Africa. It might help you figure out that the Congo is a tiny fragment of Africa. Typical recessive lack of education.
In other words you’re proving my point it’s a regional thing mostly contained in the African jungle and was so easy to keep out of the US any tool could have done it.
Why? And WTF does that have to do with anything? You’re so far fucking gone you don’t even know what the topic is anymore.

We were discussing the difference between how Trump has handles the Kung Flu and how obie handled H1N1.

I'd rather point out how the Great Obama handled Ebola and how your dumb ass thought all of Africa was a jungle.

Since Trump is the President of this country and what happens to him does effect the rest of us......yeah, it does mean exactly that.

Besides, go back & reread the OP...….she's talking about the country not your nemesis

Trump is not the country dumb ass.

No but he is the President and leader.....much to your sorrow dumbass

But again, as I've said to the other dumbasses here...….go back & reread the OP. It has little to do with him or his position...…...it has everything to do with how people like you wanting the COUNTRY to fail in order to make that orange man bad

Again, Pointing out Trump's failures is not wishing for the country to fail.

I think for me it would be cool one day to hear some of Trump's biggest detractors say that they are rooting for him and his medical staff's success with this virus. It would be good for the country's unity in my opinion regardless of what that could mean for his reelection. I get it's hard for people to separate politics sometimes but i'll watch MSNBC and CNN and it's pretty rare to hear someone on there be in his corner in that sort of way even if they didn't vote for him and even if they don't like him as a person. I have a lot of personal opinions and criticisms about Trump, but I genuinely want him and his staff to succeed in fighting this outbreak.

Those who do wish his downfall & failure can't see past him. They don't realize this pandemic and the long term effects of it, are much bigger than who's in the oval office.
True dat

Trump is not the country dumb ass.

No but he is the President and leader.....much to your sorrow dumbass

But again, as I've said to the other dumbasses here...….go back & reread the OP. It has little to do with him or his position...…...it has everything to do with how people like you wanting the COUNTRY to fail in order to make that orange man bad

Again, Pointing out Trump's failures is not wishing for the country to fail.

I think for me it would be cool one day to hear some of Trump's biggest detractors say that they are rooting for him and his medical staff's success with this virus. It would be good for the country's unity in my opinion regardless of what that could mean for his reelection. I get it's hard for people to separate politics sometimes but i'll watch MSNBC and CNN and it's pretty rare to hear someone on there be in his corner in that sort of way even if they didn't vote for him and even if they don't like him as a person. I have a lot of personal opinions and criticisms about Trump, but I genuinely want him and his staff to succeed in fighting this outbreak.

Those who do wish his downfall & failure can't see past him. They don't realize this pandemic and the long term effects of it, are much bigger than who's in the oval office.
True dat
Dats not true dummy. No one wants that retard in office to fail. They want him to get the fuck out the way and let more competent people lead. Hes fucking up shit everytime he talks.

So why coudnt you answer my question? The Great Obama put it down on Ebola.

A sufferer of what? Not suffering the stupidity of you left wing retards? Probably.

You are way beyond that.

That's what Dopey Donald Trump told you before he sold you your last shit sandwich.

Enjoy.

I'd rather point out how the Great Obama handled Ebola and how your dumb ass thought all of Africa was a jungle.
Well you accomplished neither.

Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.

What sort of a loser has a gun as an avatar?

You are way beyond that.

That's what Dopey Donald Trump told you before he sold you your last shit sandwich.

Enjoy.
That was a come back? LMAO!

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?

Im sorry but I think you are missing my point. I didn't say that people are hoping for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. My point is that we shouldn't be rooting for Trump to fail or being happy when he is failing since his failure means our failure, his success is our success when it comes to this pandemic.
No one is ‘rooting’ for Trump to fail; no one is ‘happy’ that Trump has failed.

Indeed, Trump’s presidency failed long before the advent of the C19 crisis.

And a majority of Americans are frustrated because it comes as no surprise that Trump has failed to address the crisis – the consequence of Trump’s inexperience and incompetence.

The voters made a mistake electing Trump president – a mistake the voters will correct this November, and appropriately so.
Based on who the alternative was the evil wicked witch of the west the masss murderer hitlery they hardly made a mistake you nut.neither were good choices to choose from,they never are.but based on who the alternative was,it was a no brainer to vote for trump.get with it.lol

I never really looked at it. I thought it was a curtain for some reason. :laugh:

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?

Im sorry but I think you are missing my point. I didn't say that people are hoping for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. My point is that we shouldn't be rooting for Trump to fail or being happy when he is failing since his failure means our failure, his success is our success when it comes to this pandemic.

And a majority of Americans are frustrated because it comes as no surprise that Trump has failed to address the crisis – the consequence of Trump’s inexperience and incompetence.

The voters made a mistake electing Trump president – a mistake the voters will correct this November, and appropriately so.
Based on who the alternative was the evil wicked witch of the west the masss murderer hitlery they hardly made a mistake you nut.neither were good choices to choose from,they never are.but based on who the alternative was,it was a no brainer to vote for trump.get with it.lol
Even sad Hillary is an exponentially better leader than the fuck up currently in office.

The voters actually elected Hilary. The electoral college elected Drumpf.
We ain't in a popular vote system. Live with it.
I am living with it. Now youre going to have live with the fact you supported that horses ass.
View attachment 313311
Not sure why you posted that. I for damn sure am not a Drumpf supporter and I am not a Dem.
The way you have kissed Obama’s ass on this thread,you sure could have fooled all of us.lol

The voters actually elected Hilary. The electoral college elected Drumpf.
We ain't in a popular vote system. Live with it.
I am living with it. Now youre going to have live with the fact you supported that horses ass.
View attachment 313311
Not sure why you posted that. I for damn sure am not a Drumpf supporter and I am not a Dem.
The way you have kissed Obama’s ass on this thread,you sure could have fooled all of us.lol
Its not very hard to fool idiots. I mean look at you. You support Drumpf and he barely disguises the fact that he thinks his followers are idiots but you guys love his dirty drawers.

Last edited:

Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.
I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.

I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.
Of course you were upset. You were fucking whining.

"YH1N1 isn’t Ebola, ...."

I brought up the spectacular job the Great Obama did with Ebola and you couldnt take it then you claimed some silly shit about a African jungle.

The kind you don’t want to fuck with.

The kind you don’t want to fuck with.

You wouldn't spurn me if I wore a MAGA hat.

You would fall to your knees.

Forum List

Back