Interested in any reports about DC rumors that Biden is going to or is planning to resign Presidency.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
This thread follows on the heels of the Hur report concerning the special prosecutor’s decision not to charge Biden.

The report made a big stir when it related specifics of Biden’s horrible memory.

So, now, I’m looking for any rumors in the swamp related to whether Biden has been (or is now) considering resigning from the presidency. Not just from the race, but whether he may be considering pulling a Joxon and resigning the Office.

TO BE CLEAR: I have not seen any such rumor being reported, yet. I’m hoping to get an early alert depending on the source of any such future rumors or rumblings.

I do consider that as being a very real possible resolution to the entire mess.

I see I’m not alone.

And Potato will only dig in while his bosses permit him to do so. That’s my hunch.

Joy Reid's open hot mic seemed to be a watershed moment in that her msnbc represents the center of effort on preserving Biden's presidency. It's surprising that she didn't get her ass in the wringer over that and she's still working for them!

Howver, there could be a long delay in order to make it less obvious that she has to go.

Joy Reid's open hot mic seemed to be a watershed moment in that her msnbc represents the center of effort on preserving Biden's presidency. It's surprising that she didn't get her ass in the wringer over that and she's still working for them!

Howver, there could be a long delay in order to make it less obvious that she has to go.
It may have been planned.

I do not see him stepping down willingly......not now and maybe not next January if he doesn't win in November. They'd have to tie him up can drag him out........cause he remembers standing with Alexander the Great surveying the land after the great flood when Noah released the animals in NYC :rolleyes:

I see I’m not alone.

And Potato will only dig in while his bosses permit him to do so. That’s my hunch.

Word on the street is after super Tuesday.

It's like it's all PLANNED.

Hopefully Kamala does the right thing and refuses to take office so that Mike Johnson can get a turn to start turning things around.

Why would it matter. The same players from 08' are calling the shots. They are directed by China and Iran. They don't care about American success or prosperity. They have the MSM in the back pocket as they mutilate 12 yr olds.

If demoshits REALLY loved the country, they would insist Biden step down. But then they would have to admit Biden has a problem, which they refuse to do.

When a special council says the only reason that Biden isn't facing felony charges is because he's mentally incompetent to stand trial, they're admitting he's mentally incompetent to be in the white house as well.

Forum List

Back