Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

Why? And WTF does that have to do with anything? You’re so far fucking gone you don’t even know what the topic is anymore.

Let me refresh your drug addled welfare cheese fed brain.

We were discussing the difference between how Trump has handles the Kung Flu and how obie handled H1N1.

In case you actually wanted to address that point.
I'd rather point out how the Great Obama handled Ebola and how your dumb ass thought all of Africa was a jungle.
Well you accomplished neither.
Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.
I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.
Of course you were upset. You were fucking whining.

"YH1N1 isn’t Ebola, ...."

I brought up the spectacular job the Great Obama did with Ebola and you couldnt take it then you claimed some silly shit about a African jungle.
You want to keep this stupid comparison going? Fine. Let’s do that.

How many cases of Ebola in the US did obie have under his watch?

So far Trump hasn’t had a single one.

Trump is the better president.

I'd rather point out how the Great Obama handled Ebola and how your dumb ass thought all of Africa was a jungle.
Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.
I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.

I brought up the spectacular job the Great Obama did with Ebola and you couldnt take it then you claimed some silly shit about a African jungle.

Drumpf has multiple deaths and counting on his hands. No one here in the US died of Ebola. The Great Obama put it down.

I just saw that last part. Drumpf didnt even win the popular vote and 80% of the country thinks hes an idiot.

Why? And WTF does that have to do with anything? You’re so far fucking gone you don’t even know what the topic is anymore.

Let me refresh your drug addled welfare cheese fed brain.

We were discussing the difference between how Trump has handles the Kung Flu and how obie handled H1N1.

In case you actually wanted to address that point.

What sort of a loser has a gun as an avatar?

The kind you don’t want to fuck with.

You wouldn't spurn me if I wore a MAGA hat.

You would fall to your knees.
The hat isn’t going to cover the fact you’re a worthless fuck.

We ain't in a popular vote system. Live with it.
I am living with it. Now youre going to have live with the fact you supported that horses ass.
View attachment 313311
Not sure why you posted that. I for damn sure am not a Drumpf supporter and I am not a Dem.
The way you have kissed Obama’s ass on this thread,you sure could have fooled all of us.lol
Its not very hard to fool idiots. I mean look at you. You support Drumpf and he barely disquises the fact that he thinks his followers are idiots but you guys love his dirty drawers.
Lies from you again ,first you lie about you are not a fan of Obama,now you lie that I support trump when I made myself clear in many posts here I am not repeat not a trump supporter,yes I.voted for him only cause of who the alternative was,both parties are corrupt which is why I never vote,I did this time thiough cause trump was not career politician so i thought he would be different than warmongers bush and Obama.i wAs wrong and I won’t be voting for him again but I still have no regrets in voting for him considering who the alternative was fool

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

rush limbaugh when bush the 2nd became president; "liberals WANT him to fail! and if Bush fails the COUNTRY FAILS! THAT is how it WORKS! So LIBERALS want the WHOLE COUNTRY TO FAIL!"

dittoheads: "that's true! completely true!"

rush limbaugh when Obama became president "I want him to fail! but that doesn't mean I want the country to fail! they are 2 different things. But liberals will LIE to you and tell you by wanting Obama to fail you want the country to fail! THAT is how EVIL liberals are!"

dittoheads: "that's true! absolutely true!"

you cons are truly stupid

which would be forgivable if you weren't such evil human scum.

I voted for president Obama, his reelection was my first presidential vote. I think you are making the mistake that showing hope for a president's efforts means that you agree with all aspects, policies, traits, and actions of that president, it doesn't. Yes there were people on the right who wanted Obama to fail, and there are people on the left who want Trump to fail. The point of my OP was that wanting a president to fail in a time of crisis, such as right now with coronavirus, is wrong.

You are way too level headed for this board, my friend.
Amen to that lol

I am living with it. Now youre going to have live with the fact you supported that horses ass.
View attachment 313311
Not sure why you posted that. I for damn sure am not a Drumpf supporter and I am not a Dem.
The way you have kissed Obama’s ass on this thread,you sure could have fooled all of us.lol
Its not very hard to fool idiots. I mean look at you. You support Drumpf and he barely disquises the fact that he thinks his followers are idiots but you guys love his dirty drawers.
Lies from you again ,first you lie about you are not a fan of Obama,now you lie that I support trump when I made myself clear in many posts here I am not repeat not a trump supporter,yes I.voted for him only cause of who the alternative was,both parties are corrupt which is why I never vote,I did this time thiough cause trump was not career politician so i thought he would be different than warmongers bush and Obama.i wAs wrong and I won’t be voting for him again but I still have no regrets in voting for him considering who the alternative was fool
"I.voted for him only cause...."

See what happened was....:laugh:

I never said I wasnt a fan of The GREAT OBAMA. Of course I am a fan.

The deadbeat liberals who want Trump to fail and the country to go to pot are called 'defeatists.' In war, defeatism by military personnel in the front lines is considered treason and punishable by death.
Drumpfs an incompetent fuck-up. Now what?

No he isn't. He's the best president in my lifetime going back to FDR.

Agree!

Best President ever! :113:
Oh my god,hossfly in this poster,beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.trump is a pathetic shit compared to jfk and the last great before him Calvin coolidge who presided over the roaring 20,s

View attachment 313311
So youre telling me you actually watched this idiot Drumpf prior to him ever running and you assumed he wouldnt be drastically worse than any career politician? You my friend are a horrible judge of character.

Drumpf has multiple deaths and counting on his hands. No one here in the US died of Ebola. The Great Obama put it down.

I just saw that last part. Drumpf didnt even win the popular vote and 80% of the country thinks hes an idiot.
So Trump didn’t have a single case of Ebola in the US. What blood is on his hands?

If 80% of the country didn’t like him how is he president? Changing the subject again?

"I.voted for him only cause...."

See what happened was....:laugh:

I never said I wasnt a fan of The GREAT OBAMA. Of course I am a fan.
You said you were not dem earlier do try and keep up great Obama,what a fucking moron,I love it you got to be one of those blacks who ignored his corruption cause he was black.comedy gold,almost as nutty as the two posters who said trump was the best lol

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

I'm going to listen to the experts and help any family and friends that need help. Just like I did everyday before Covid-19. I don't particularly care one iota what the *pResident does.

So youre telling me you actually watched this idiot Drumpf prior to him ever running and you assumed he wouldnt be drastically worse than any career politician? You my friend are a horrible judge of character.
Does that include Oprah? Just thinking she thought he’d be a great president.

So Trump didn’t have a single case of Ebola in the US. What blood is on his hands?

If 80% of the country didn’t like him how is he president? Changing the subject again?
All the people that have died of Corona are because of Drumfps lack of action and worse down playing the virus because he was worried about his numbers instead of the people.

Kinda like you in your worshipping of a traiter and mass murderer Obama calling that fucker the great Obama,you commie.lol:abgg2q.jpg:

Does that include Oprah? Just thinking she thought he’d be a great president.
Anyone that honestly thought Drumpf would be a great president is a fucking idiot. That dude reeked of incompetence, hot air and narcissism. Looks like you lied.

Trump Says He Was Friends with Oprah Until He Ran for Office

She obviously knew he was unfit for office.

All the people that have died of Corona are because of Drumfps lack of action and worse down playing the virus because he was worried about his numbers instead of the people.
Can you pull your head out of your fat ass long enough to decide WTF you’re talking about here? You can’t decide what virus you’re discussing or even hold a train of thought here. You’re making me wish more than ever we productive people weren’t paying your welfare. It’s obviously a waste of money.

Kinda like you in your worshipping of a traiter and mass murderer Obama calling that fucker the great Obama,you commie.lol:abgg2q.jpg:
Nothing like me. You worship a pompous orange idiot. I support the greatest POTUS to ever lace em up.

Can you pull your head out of your fat ass long enough to decide WTF you’re talking about here? You can’t decide what virus you’re discussing or even hold a train of thought here. You’re making me wish more than ever we productive people weren’t paying your welfare. It’s obviously a waste of money.
The inability to multi task is a dead giveaway that you are of low intellect. Keep up. :rolleyes:

USMB is starting to see an avalanche of "I didn't vote for Trump but..." statements which are probably not true but reflect a growing avalanche of dissatisfaction with Donald Trump's performance.

Dopey Donald Trump is incompetent and lies. That is Dopey Donald Trump's expertise, lying.

Red hat Trumper's are starting to overcome their cognitive dissonance and admit that Donald Trump is incompetent and shouldn't have even qualified, let alone be lected on policies of bigotry, racism, and destruction of world economics.
Well both choices sucked but since the only alternative was the evil murderer hitlery,and he was the only alternative,there was not much of a choice,same as Always,we are never given a choice,both parties are corrupt,here to serve the bankers and not us

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?

Im sorry but I think you are missing my point. I didn't say that people are hoping for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. My point is that we shouldn't be rooting for Trump to fail or being happy when he is failing since his failure means our failure, his success is our success when it comes to this pandemic.
No one is ‘rooting’ for Trump to fail; no one is ‘happy’ that Trump has failed.

Indeed, Trump’s presidency failed long before the advent of the C19 crisis.

And a majority of Americans are frustrated because it comes as no surprise that Trump has failed to address the crisis – the consequence of Trump’s inexperience and incompetence.

The voters made a mistake electing Trump president – a mistake the voters will correct this November, and appropriately so.
Based on who the alternative was the evil wicked witch of the west the masss murderer hitlery they hardly made a mistake you nut.neither were good choices to choose from,they never are.but based on who the alternative was,it was a no brainer to vote for trump.get with it.lol

You realize that 95% of the stuff they accused her of was just bullshit, don't you?

Forum List

Back