Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

We are not hoping that Trump will fail. He has already failed. We simply want the failure removed.
The Failure was removed.........so was his legacy.........

Good thing Obama isn't in office now.........It would take 2 to 3 more months for him to declare an emergency........LOL

Oh.......and the media would SWOON........Getting tingling sensations in their legs and coming in their pants on how great a job he was doing..........

The Media in this country are PARTISAN DNC agents who have NO HONOR or SHAME....They are a disinformation LIARS CLUB........

Oh well..........there is no cure for TDS and people who are Liars......except to MOCK their SORRY ASSES.......fitting symbol of the Dem party.

tenor.gif

Maybe you can start a thread about Obama. Then you can rant to your heart's content, and still be on topic.
Given that the talking heads of the DNC have been lying as usual....it's fair to compare Obama's Legacy to today's events.........and back then ......NOT JACK SQUAT......today it's TDS as normal.

In 6 months under Obama 1000 Americans died from the reports......mass hysteria wasn't there.........The transmit of this one is higher........we are a little over 3 months in......as it was middle to beginning of December when it began in China.....

Anyways........I'm gonna compare until the talking heads and Liberals stop their TDS nonsense...Get used to it.

We are not hoping that Trump will fail. He has already failed. We simply want the failure removed.

Good thing Obama isn't in office now.........It would take 2 to 3 more months for him to declare an emergency........LOL

Oh.......and the media would SWOON........Getting tingling sensations in their legs and coming in their pants on how great a job he was doing..........

The Media in this country are PARTISAN DNC agents who have NO HONOR or SHAME....They are a disinformation LIARS CLUB........

Oh well..........there is no cure for TDS and people who are Liars......except to MOCK their SORRY ASSES.......fitting symbol of the Dem party.

tenor.gif

Maybe you can start a thread about Obama. Then you can rant to your heart's content, and still be on topic.
Given that the talking heads of the DNC have been lying as usual....it's fair to compare Obama's Legacy to today's events.........and back then ......NOT JACK SQUAT......today it's TDS as normal.

In 6 months under Obama 1000 Americans died from the reports......mass hysteria wasn't there.........The transmit of this one is higher........we are a little over 3 months in......as it was middle to beginning of December when it began in China.....

Anyways........I'm gonna compare until the talking heads and Liberals stop their TDS nonsense...Get used to it.

"Anyways........I'm gonna compare until the talking heads and Liberals stop their TDS nonsense...Get used to it"

I compare YOU and your ILK to fascist nazis.

trump is a liar, a cheat and a conman

he has NO empathy, NO ethics, LOW morals and has shown he is more patriotic to putin and russia than to the USA.

The only people suffering from TDS are YOU and your ilk.

Don't like it?

tough shit!

tenor.gif

So, we should get used to you diverting threads away from Trump's failures, because you have a right to intentionally and consistently post off topic, in spite of the forum rules?

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.
I feel the vast majority of anti-Trumpers want him to succeed. I am heartened when I see him doing what is required but when I see him worried more about his image than truth and doing what is required I am disheartened.

More anti-Trumpers are doing what is required for a Trump led nation needs to do to defeat the virus as proved what is done in other countries.
Too many anti-Trumpers are following the words of Trump 2 weeks ago and not taking the virus serious enough and doing what is required for us to succed against the virus.

Anti-Trumpers are doing more to help Trump succeed than pro-Trumpers.

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.
I feel the vast majority of anti-Trumpers want him to succeed. I am heartened when I see him doing what is required but when I see him worried more about his image than truth and doing what is required I am disheartened.

More anti-Trumpers are doing what is required for a Trump led nation needs to do to defeat the virus as proved what is done in other countries.
Too many anti-Trumpers are following the words of Trump 2 weeks ago and not taking the virus serious enough and doing what is required for us to succed against the virus.

"I feel the vast majority of anti-Trumpers want him to succeed"

OMG !!! You can honestly say that with a straight face ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301::laugh::laughing0301::laugh::laughing0301::laugh::laughing0301::laugh::laughing0301::laugh::laughing0301:

You know the drill from the looney left, defeat Trump at any cost.

Yupp!

It is what it is!!

just like rush limbaugh with Obama...

I want the COUNTRY to succeed and I hope he fails....

just like rush limbaugh with Obama...

I want the COUNTRY to succeed and I hope he fails....

Rush only said this because he knew 'the freshman Senator 1/2 magic negro' would fail.

Trump is not the country dumb ass.

No but he is the President and leader.....much to your sorrow dumbass

But again, as I've said to the other dumbasses here...….go back & reread the OP. It has little to do with him or his position...…...it has everything to do with how people like you wanting the COUNTRY to fail in order to make that orange man bad
Show me 2 people that want the country to fail in order to make Drumpf look even more incompetent than he already does?
There's you, and every other TDS moron in this forum.
So show us where anyone has ever said they want Drumpf to fail and fuck up the country like he has already done? You cant you fucking idiot.
Fuck Drumpf

Sure I did. Thats why you were so upset that I brought up Ebola. I also pointed out that Africa is primarily grassland while your dumb ass thought it was all jungle.
I wasn’t upset you brought it up. I would expect no less from you. You can’t debate straight up. You have to deflect to defend obie. That’s baked in the cake.

I also never said Africa was all jungle. We all know in South Africa there is great farmland. The white farmers used to produce enough food for them not long ago. Now that the blacks decided they would take over there’s a shortage. Funny how that works. Real farmers vs racism and all.
Of course you were upset. You were fucking whining.

"YH1N1 isn’t Ebola, ...."

I brought up the spectacular job the Great Obama did with Ebola and you couldnt take it then you claimed some silly shit about a African jungle.
You want to keep this stupid comparison going? Fine. Let’s do that.

How many cases of Ebola in the US did obie have under his watch?

So far Trump hasn’t had a single one.

Trump is the better president.
Drumpf has multiple deaths and counting on his hands. No one here in the US died of Ebola. The Great Obama put it down.

I just saw that last part. Drumpf didnt even win the popular vote and 80% of the country thinks hes an idiot.

Ofc you have credible proof to back that incredulous assertion up, right? Owait..
Its common knowledge to all that are not Drumpftards. If you want proof look it up. That way I know youre serious. :rolleyes:

You can rest assured tiny hands Drumpf is going to fuck it up. I never thought I would say this but I am very glad Pence is the VP right now.

No but he is the President and leader.....much to your sorrow dumbass

But again, as I've said to the other dumbasses here...….go back & reread the OP. It has little to do with him or his position...…...it has everything to do with how people like you wanting the COUNTRY to fail in order to make that orange man bad
Show me 2 people that want the country to fail in order to make Drumpf look even more incompetent than he already does?
So show us where anyone has ever said they want Drumpf to fail and fuck up the country like he has already done? You cant you fucking idiot.
Fuck Drumpf

Wash those Ass-lips; or you may get the Wuhanvirus!

Fuck Drumpf

Wash those Ass-lips; or you may get the Wuhanvirus!
The last time you bathed was probably last year and youre worried about me?

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?
Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts people'

I'm curious how you're going to weasel out of this. Will you claim Maher isn't hoping for an economic collapse? Will you claim an economic collapse won't harm the country? Will you claim Trump has nothing to do with the economy?

Thank you. That is the only example i have seen. You might note that Maher is a self avowed bomb thrower, and doesn't represent much of anybody. Certainly not as many people as Hannity or Limbaugh who both called for the failure or our last president. Can you point out a few more fringe left wingers who have said the same? I can give you a long list of main stream right wingers who did the same under the previous president.
Can you give me any evidence? Pointing out that Obama was a failure was not a wish that he failed.

Okay. That was wrong, for the record. I don't recall -- did you say that about Maher wanting America's economy to crash to hurt Trump (and fuck the poor and working class, btw)?

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.
Is Trump handling Corona better than obie handled H1N1?

Drumpf is handling Corna way worse than the Great Obama handled Ebola.

Why is it that every time Obama's handling of the 2009 H1N1 pandemic comes up on this forum, you people start talking about Ebola. This is like the 10th time I've seen this in the past 2 days. Very odd.

I'm not sure whether there are people dumb enough to actually think H1N1 and Ebola are the same thing, or whether you know damn well they're different and you're just pretending to be stupid so you don't have to address the merits.
They're just obeying the push alerts from Soros.

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?
Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts people'

I'm curious how you're going to weasel out of this. Will you claim Maher isn't hoping for an economic collapse? Will you claim an economic collapse won't harm the country? Will you claim Trump has nothing to do with the economy?

Thank you. That is the only example i have seen. You might note that Maher is a self avowed bomb thrower, and doesn't represent much of anybody. Certainly not as many people as Hannity or Limbaugh who both called for the failure or our last president. Can you point out a few more fringe left wingers who have said the same? I can give you a long list of main stream right wingers who did the same under the previous president.
Can you give me any evidence? Pointing out that Obama was a failure was not a wish that he failed.

Okay. That was wrong, for the record. I don't recall -- did you say that about Maher wanting America's economy to crash to hurt Trump (and fuck the poor and working class, btw)?

Maher is a well known asshole. He says lots of stuff some of it is correct. Some of it is just dumb.

Maher is a well known asshole. He says lots of stuff some of it is correct. Some of it is just dumb.

Okay.

Forum List

Back