Quietly and/or Loudly Wanting Trump To Fail

Grace Is Stoked

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2019
Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion. Trump is not the cause of the pandemic in this country or around the world. We should be praying for him and the medical staff that is working with him, praying for wisdom. We should be hoping that the decisions that they are making, and the decisions of a lot of other people too, are going to help our country turn the corner.

I've seen it a few times now on here and also from celebrities, pundits, politicians, and others unfortunately too. People hoping that he messes up, hoping the infection numbers rise so that it makes him look bad, hoping that the virus sinks his presidency or sinks the economy so that is hurts his reelection is not right in my personal opinion, it's wrong, it's amoral. We as a nation should be rooting for his administration's success when it comes to this crisis, because it will also be our success too. If there are failures or troubles then we should be praying for guidance and hoping for good learnings from those failures and troubles, but we should not be cheering or happy because of those failures, neither quietly happy or loudly happy about it in my opinion. I think most people don't have this mindset, but if you do then I would ask that you step back and reconsider your position and what it is that you are wanting to happen or hoping will happen.

You know the drill from the looney left, defeat Trump at any cost.

Full disclosure I did not vote for Donald Trump for president and i'm not sure I will in November either, but when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic we should not be hoping for him to fail or cheering on bad news if it negatively impacts Trump in my opinion.

Don't worry the vast majority of Americans are not doing this. Its just the politicians, those who rely on politicians for money, and these scumbags in the media who are doing this. A small but vocal group who care about one thing, political power because without it they don't control the money.

You know the drill from the looney left, defeat Trump at any cost.
Drumpf is nothing to defeat. He simply needs to be removed due to being a fuckup. Pence would be a better prez than Drumpf and he doesnt believe in science.

Thanks for proving my point.

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.

Are you really thinking the party of abortion and infanticide cares about adults dying in order to promote their political beliefs?

knowing who & what donny has been for the past 40 years, i have been praying something like this wouldn't happen precisely because he is totally incapable of handling it.

Just so you know I am not discounting the point of view that you or others may have regarding his ability to handle it or to make the right decision. That's a normal, natural thing in my opinion to have trust concerns over someone's capabilities to deal with a major crisis, but my main point is there is a difference between being nervous about someone's leadership and then hoping they fail. You know? My main point was that we should be hoping that he does a good job and praying for wisdom so that he does succeed in this crisis since it benefits all of us he he is successful.

Is Trump handling Corona better than obie handled H1N1?

Trump on allowing Grand Princess cruise passengers to disembark: ‘I’d rather have them stay on, personally’

‘I don’t need to have the numbers [of confirmed U.S. coronavirus cases] double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault’

Just so you know I am not discounting the point of view that you or others may have regarding his ability to handle it or to make the right decision. That's a normal, natural thing in my opinion to have trust concerns over someone's capabilities to deal with a major crisis, but my main point is there is a difference between being nervous about someone's leadership and then hoping they fail. You know? My main point was that we should be hoping that he does a good job and praying for wisdom so that he does succeed in this crisis since it benefits all of us he he is successful.

i know what you meant & it's admirable.

of course i want him to be an effective leader but i also know full well he won't unless he has no choice. the dude has no empathy & is only interested in wall street's reaction to it all.

Last edited:
Fuck Drump. If he catches the virus and dies, I'm going to throw a block party. He is useless and a incompetent fool. He isnt doing shit that someone smarter than him is telling him to do so he is no loss.

So in your hate of the President.....you want the whole country to fail and you don't even realize it's going to effect you as well.

Lord have mercy on your souls

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?

Trump on allowing Grand Princess cruise passengers to disembark: ‘I’d rather have them stay on, personally’

‘I don’t need to have the numbers [of confirmed U.S. coronavirus cases] double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault’

And if he let them off the ship......they would have infected even more people???????

of course i want him to be an effective leade

LIAR

I am unaware of anyone who has hoped for Trump's failure at the expense of the country. Right wingers often make that claim, but I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?
They cant seem to separate the two dynamics. They are simple creatures.

Fuck Drump. If he catches the virus and dies, I'm going to throw a block party. He is useless and a incompetent fool. He isnt doing shit that someone smarter than him is telling him to do so he is no loss.

You make a fine Democrat.

So in your hate of the President.....you want the whole country to fail and you don't even realize it's going to effect you as well.

Who said anything about wanting the country to fail? I said fuck that incompetent fuckup Drumpf. If he goes to sleep for a thousand years we will be better off for it no matter who takes over for him.

Since Trump is the President of this country and what happens to him does effect the rest of us......yeah, it does mean exactly that.

Besides, go back & reread the OP...….she's talking about the country not your nemesis

Is Trump handling Corona better than obie handled H1N1?

Trump’s H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic Spin

AND donny fucked up bigley when he got rid of the pandemic response team in 2018. he lied when he said he didn't know anything about it.

Trump Defended Cuts to Public-Health Agencies, on Video

Who said anything about wanting the country to fail? I said fuck that incompetent fuckup Drumpf. If he goes to sleep for a thousand years we will be better off for it no matter who takes over for him.

Since Trump is the President of this country and what happens to him does effect the rest of us......yeah, it does mean exactly that.

Besides, go back & reread the OP...….she's talking about the country not your nemesis

Trump is not the country dumb ass.

If someone shot Drumpf right now it wouldn't effect me negatively. I know someone more competent would be taking his place. Basically youre claiming that only Drumpf can be successful leading the country during this time. I cant convey how utterly wrong you are about that.

Forum List

Back