Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?
Back in 1973 the Supreme Court was kissing the ass of the filthy Feminazis with Roe v Wade. Bad law and it is a good thing the Supreme Court is now going to overturn it for the right reasons.

Because what you say isn't genuine, nothing thought freely, nothing said freely.

You only repeat talking points. Come back to me when you have an argument of your own that doesn't come from the paid shills in your party.

Nope idiot, I speak for myself and I speak in good faith.

You just need to tell that nonsense to yourself because you know you can't refute what I've said.

Very simple example:

(1) A man kills a woman and her baby which was born yesterday: 2 times murder.

(2) If the man had killed the woman 1 day before her baby had been born: 1 murder?

Very simple example:

(1) A man kills a woman and her baby which was born yesterday: 2 times murder.

(2) If the man had killed the woman 1 day before her baby had been born: 1 murder?
:oops8:

It does make you wonder how abortion came to be THE issue that the left chose to use for "my body my choice". Why do you not see the left pushing congress to make other things, like prostitution, legal nationwide? I mean, if it's my body my choice, then what about all the women who want to make money doing prostitution?

It does make you wonder how abortion came to be THE issue that the left chose to use for "my body my choice". Why do you not see the left pushing congress to make other things, like prostitution, legal nationwide? I mean, if it's my body my choice, then what about all the women who want to make money doing prostitution?

Or drug abuse, though LIbErals certainly seem to favor that more than sane people do.

And they sure don't hold to “My body, my choice” with regard to the #CoronaHoax2020 and the related push to coerce everyone to accept these dangerous experimental mRNA-based drugs that are fraudulently being pushed as a “vaccine””.

Not very safe for the one being aborted.

how 'safe' is it to one's psyche to reduce a pregnant female to that of nothing but a gestating incubator? & if that forced pregnancy has complications, how SAFE is it to also demand that pregnant female be cut open & the fetus taken outa her body?

Abortion rights were not decided by a country, they were decided by a court.

If you want a country to decide what abortion rights are or aren't, you let that rest with the citizens in each state.

When Roe is overturned, that is exactly what happens. The issue is left for the entirety of the US to decide on its own.

that creates an undue burden. what if a state wants to bring back jim crow? after all it's their prerogative.... right?

Not for the baby who is seconds from birth it isn't.

uh-huh; does that really happen? you think a female who is pregnant, goes all the way thru 3 trimesters - allowing her body to get battered the way it does to prep for a full term birth, & decides at the last few seconds - ' n'eh .... never mind, i'll just cough up the extra few thousand dollars as well it would cost to actually perform the termination since i am not at risk of dying if it weren't? guess i'll change my mind '

oh please. just shut up.

Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2019​

Surveillance Summaries / November 26, 2021 / 70(9);1–29

Katherine Kortsmit, PhD1; Michele G. Mandel1; Jennifer A. Reeves, MD1; Elizabeth Clark, MD1; H. Pamela Pagano, DrPH1; Antoinette Nguyen, MD1; Emily E. Petersen, MD1; Maura K. Whiteman, PhD1 (View author affiliations)
View suggested citation
Abstract
Problem/Condition: CDC conducts abortion surveillance to document the number and characteristics of women obtaining legal induced abortions and number of abortion-related deaths in the United States.
Period Covered: 2019.

Weeks of Gestation and Method Type

Among the 43 areas that reported gestational age at the time of abortion for 2019, 79.3% of abortions were performed at ≤9 weeks’ gestation, and nearly all (92.7%) were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation (Table 10). Fewer abortions were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation (6.2%) or at ≥21 weeks’ gestation (<1.0%). Among the 34 reporting areas that provided data every year on gestational age for 2010–2019, the percentage of abortions performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation changed negligibly, from 91.9% to 92.0% (Table 11). However, within this gestational age range, a shift occurred toward earlier gestational ages, with the percentage of abortions performed at ≤6 weeks’ gestation increasing 8% and the percentage of abortions performed at 7–9 weeks’ and 10–13 weeks’ gestation decreasing 0.5% and 14%, respectively.

Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2019

You obviously have no clue what the word "mandate" means, then.

Aren't dictionaries great?

if an employer MANDATES her employees be vaccinated... that is her right & you can choose to stay employed or quit. you are not forced to be vaxxed.

if a public school MANDATES covid vaccinations be among the list of MANDATED shots b4 entering the school system, then so be it.

choose another way to educate yer kid.

if you CHOOSE to join the military ... & that is the only way to join, & they MANDATE a covid vaccination among the several you are given as you become part of an assembly line ... that's how it is.

i don't need no stinking dictionary ... but seems like you do.

Pure idiocy.

Unlike laws of physics, abortion policy is whatever we as a country decide it is.

You can get sick of people's rights all you want, but if you want to take them away lets have a good reason.

You can take your silly "baby's body" somewhere else. We are not discussing a person capable of owning something, there is no desire, or any other higher brain function to speak of.

You are saying that even in the earliest stages of pregnancy, those few cells over-ride what person wants to do with their life and you will never convince the public at large of this.
glad that you finally agree that the voters of each state should decide this.

that would be a constitutional violation which no state can pass. nice try, but FAIL

a constitutional violation thru an amendment. lest ye ferget ... 3/5 of a black person had no right to vote. & neither did females.

hmmmmm....

how 'safe' is it to one's psyche to reduce a pregnant female to that of nothing but a gestating incubator? & if that forced pregnancy has complications, how SAFE is it to also demand that pregnant female be cut open & the fetus taken outa her body?

Much safer than it is for the innocent child to be a victim of abortion.

Forum List

Back