Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

Those are marriage rates not indications of mothers raising children on their own. Over 70% of black children will be born out of wedlock but around 50% of white children will have parents that get divorced and seperate and you probably don't consider them fatherless, do you? Marriage rates aside according to studies Black fathers are the most involved in their children's lives. Furthermore, Black and Brown households are more likely to be mutilgenerational. That means you're more likely to have grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles or cousins living together to share the financial burden. The problem is is that financial burden is a lot greater for black and brown families who face a ten to one wealth gap with the average white family. To put that in perspective I don't know what the actually numbers are now because this wealth gap continues to grow but the average white family has something like $100,000+ in wealth while the average black family had $10,000. That's why with every economic downturn black families are hit the hardest and take the longest to recover.

There's a lot of thuggish behavior in white culture as well. Nothing black Americans ever do will come close to the atrocities committed against them by people you venerate. Being a thuggish, violent piece of shit isn't what makes you a failure in society. It's not being supported by society that does that.

And where are Republicans? It's Dem policies that lifted white people out of poverty and built the middle class. Dem segegrated New Deal policies subsidized white home owner ship and white neighborhoods and today those investments account for a lot of that persistent wealth gap between black and white families. What we need is another new deal type policy for those who were left behind and red lined before with a healthy does of reparations. Moderate dems promise they'll move towards these goals and they often lie but what do Republicans offer? Nothing. They offer bootstraps and derision and wonder why a majority of minorities reject their rigged system. At leat we can occasionally bully the moderates.

You're just a racist who for racist reasons don't think black fathers care about their children. You can point at Biden all you like but you're never going to convince enough that a deplorable piece of shit like you and yours are a better alternative.

according to studies Black fathers are the most involved in their children's lives.

Hilarious!

The problem is is that financial burden is a lot greater for black and brown families who face a ten to one wealth gap with the average white family.

Wealth is harder to acquire when you don't graduate, don't get a job, don't get married before you have kids. And when welfare incentivizes no man in the household.

You're just a racist who for racist reasons don't think black fathers care about their children.

If they cared, they'd marry the mothers and live in the same household.

according to studies Black fathers are the most involved in their children's lives.

Hilarious!
It is hilarious that you dismiss this out of hand and haven't answered whether you think the 50% of white children from divorced households are also fatherless.
The problem is is that financial burden is a lot greater for black and brown families who face a ten to one wealth gap with the average white family.

Wealth is harder to acquire when you don't graduate, don't get a job, don't get married before you have kids. And when welfare incentivizes no man in the household.
Or when you're segregated and red lined from opportunity.
You're just a racist who for racist reasons don't think black fathers care about their children.

If they cared, they'd marry the mothers and live in the same household.
And the 50% of white fathers who'll end up divorced?

No one takes you lot seriously you racist. When you lack the demographic majority you're going to find out how happy most of America is going to be to put your lot on ignore. I won't. I enjoy pointing and laughing at your attempts to pretend to not be racist pieces of shit. Why you bother to pretend? Well that must be the cuck in you. 😄

BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this countrysince at least 1619. Slavery existed here for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed theslaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way thesocial and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever havebeen in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them tohold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition tothis that there is a physical difference between the white and black raceswhich I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms ofsocial and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while theydo remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I asmuch as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assignedto the white race.”

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association,Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates andthe 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country.

THIS, is what the party of Linncoln wanted. To force blacks to leave the country. So why do white Republicans in this forum keep trying to lie to blacks about the Republican Party?
total bullshit

It is hilarious that you dismiss this out of hand and haven't answered whether you think the 50% of white children from divorced households are also fatherless.

Or when you're segregated and red lined from opportunity.

And the 50% of white fathers who'll end up divorced?

No one takes you lot seriously you racist. When you lack the demographic majority you're going to find out how happy most of America is going to be to put your lot on ignore. I won't. I enjoy pointing and laughing at your attempts to pretend to not be racist pieces of shit. Why you bother to pretend? Well that must be the cuck in you. 😄

50% of white children from divorced households

You have backup for this claim?

When you lack the demographic majority you're going to find out how happy most of America is going to be to put your lot on ignore.

Does that mean we'll be able to ignore the black 13% of the population?

I think many African Americans have convinced themselves that LBJ never said this. Of course, there are several other verifiable LBJ quotes that wouldn’t exactly make this seem out of character.

Remember, the stuff Biden has said in the distant past and even recently are often ignored or not even known because the MSM doesn’t report them. Ignorance is bliss.
LBJ Did say that the new rules that help blacks would put the Dems back 50 years in the south, But he did it any way. kind of big deal for a very southern white man. Country over party.

50% of white children from divorced households

You have backup for this claim?
I went to take a look at the actual number because I was mostly guessing and it seems to be around 35%. Still no one considers the white children of those 35% fatherless simply because their parents are no longer married. Why do you assume differently about black fathers?
When you lack the demographic majority you're going to find out how happy most of America is going to be to put your lot on ignore.

Does that mean we'll be able to ignore the black 13% of the population?
No, because even now you're a political and cultural minority. Just not a big enough one yet for us to fully ignore you. We're getting there though.

I went to take a look at the actual number because I was mostly guessing and it seems to be around 35%. Still no one considers the white children of those 35% fatherless simply because their parents are no longer married. Why do you assume differently about black fathers?

No, because even now you're a political and cultural minority. Just not a big enough one yet for us to fully ignore you. We're getting there though.

I went to take a look at the actual number because I was mostly guessing and it seems to be around 35%.

Thank you.

Still no one considers the white children of those 35% fatherless simply because their parents are no longer married.

No. Partially because most of them at least pay support.

Why do you assume differently about black fathers?

You have any evidence that it isn't?

No, because even now you're a political and cultural minority.

And 13% makes you a majority? LOL!

The lack of honesty is over whelming, Truth is that older White people have been told most or all of their lives that Black people are inferiors,
That their property values will go down & other such negative stuff.
ITS a plus that many younger people don't see color as a negative.
Hard to get pass the hundreds of years of race hate. and not judge by the negatives that have been planted in the past.
Plenty of US White people have done way more damage to our country.
And you can start with our mostly WHITE POLITICANS.

I went to take a look at the actual number because I was mostly guessing and it seems to be around 35%.

Thank you.

Still no one considers the white children of those 35% fatherless simply because their parents are no longer married.

No. Partially because most of them at least pay support.

Why do you assume differently about black fathers?

You have any evidence that it isn't?
Sure here a report about the CDC study and a link to the study itself.

The 'Absent Black Fathers' Myth is Peddled Again. Can We Give it a Rest?

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (.gov) https://www.cdc.gov › nhsr071PDF Fathers' Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010
No, because even now you're a political and cultural minority.

And 13% makes you a majority? LOL!
1. I'm not Black American, not in the traditional sense.

2. I'm Asian and Black by way of Jamaica. I'm part of mixed race births in this country that are up over 200% in the last decade.

When I say we I mean the royal "we". Black, Hispanic and Asian people from non traditionally white American cultures. Together we will have a demographic majority over you not too long from now. Minority children 18 and under are already a demographic majority over white children 18 and under. Politically you all haven't won the popular vote since 2004. It's only the electoral college and the fact that your sparsely populated rural states get as many senators as our most popular states why you even will have any political power left. But even that won't save you when you're a demographic minority.

The lack of honesty is over whelming, Truth is that older White people have been told most or all of their lives that Black people are inferiors,
Hard to get pass the hundreds of years of race hate. and not judge by the negatives that have been planted in the past.
Plenty of US White people have done way more damage to our country.
And you can start with our mostly WHITE POLITICANS.

It does.

Until they get kicked to death by a black mob.

Sure here a report about the CDC study and a link to the study itself.

The 'Absent Black Fathers' Myth is Peddled Again. Can We Give it a Rest?

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (.gov) https://www.cdc.gov › nhsr071PDF Fathers' Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010

1. I'm not Black American, not in the traditional sense.

2. I'm Asian and Black by way of Jamaica. I'm part of mixed race births in this country that are up over 200% in the last decade.

When I say we I mean the royal "we". Black, Hispanic and Asian people from non traditionally white American cultures. Together we will have a demographic majority over you not too long from now. Minority children 18 and under are already a demographic majority over white children 18 and under. Politically you all haven't won the popular vote since 2004. It's only the electoral college and the fact that your sparsely populated rural states get as many senators as our most popular states why you even will have any political power left. But even that won't save you when you're a demographic minority.

I didn't see anything in the Newsweek story that showed they weren't absent to a much larger degree.

When it comes to black dads specifically, most, in fact, live with their children. A CDC study found that about 2.5 million black fathers were living with their children, and about 1.7 million were officially living apart from them.

There are only 4.2 million black fathers with children in the US?

I didn't see anything in the Newsweek story that showed they weren't absent to a much larger degree.

When it comes to black dads specifically, most, in fact, live with their children. A CDC study found that about 2.5 million black fathers were living with their children, and about 1.7 million were officially living apart from them.

There are only 4.2 million black fathers with children in the US?
Maybe they're referring to the fathers in their study?

It does.

Until they get kicked to death by a black mob.
DO you even question why?
And do you care less if some other guy get kicked by a white mob?

DO you even question why?
And do you care less if some other guy get kicked by a white mob?

Do I question why property values go down? Not really.
Do you know why they go down?
Haven't heard any recent news stories about white mobs lately.

BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this countrysince at least 1619. Slavery existed here for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed theslaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way thesocial and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever havebeen in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them tohold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition tothis that there is a physical difference between the white and black raceswhich I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms ofsocial and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while theydo remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I asmuch as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assignedto the white race.”

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association,Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates andthe 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country.

THIS, is what the party of Linncoln wanted. To force blacks to leave the country. So why do white Republicans in this forum keep trying to lie to blacks about the Republican Party?
Blacks are still Republicans...
It's the progressives who have betrayed them. And yes! Surprise! Surprise!... Accurate history shows that Northern Business cartels either wanted slavery for themselves or to take it from the South. Freedom for blacks was not about blacks. Thanks for proving that.

It looked like black fathers in the home are involved.
I didn't see any info on black fathers that aren't in the home.
Wild%20Seriously.jpg

So you lied when you claim Republicans and Democrats switched views on racism.

Blacks are still Republicans...
It's the progressives who have betrayed them. And yes! Surprise! Surprise!... Accurate history shows that Northern Business cartels either wanted slavery for themselves or to take it from the South. Freedom for blacks was not about blacks. Thanks for proving that.
Smart blacks anyway.

So you lied when you claim Republicans and Democrats switched views on racism.
They actually say republicans became democrats and democrats became republicans. Demofks really are fked in the head. Labor unions were the actual influence. Blacks started voting with their union brothers

Forum List

Back