Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

And a human fetus is not a chicken fetus.

& a zygote is not a fetus. - please inform oklahoma of that, m'k?

btw - neither is an embryo a fetus.

& viability is not possible for either.

Last edited:

back to the OP, why is abortion the most important issue with you libs? Why do you think the government should bail you out when you make bad choices? Why do you oppose letting the voters of each state decide for their state? What are you afraid of?

she already made her decision when she had unprotected sex. SHE is responsible for her actions, not the government

& if her actions has her deide to keep it- great. if not, then stfu- it's none of yer biz'nez. just wait. females are coming for justice.

at what precise instant in a pregnancy does it become a person? if you cannot answer that then you have to be in favor of killing 2 year olds if they become a burden or problem.

The side that speaks of “bodily autonomy” as an excuse for supporting the murder of innocent children (What about the murdered child's “bodily autonomy”?) is, for the most part, the same side that wanted to coerce everyone to take dangerous experimental mRNA drugs.
How embarrassingly stupid.

The point is to support the autonomy of women and to empower them. The point is not to murder babies, and the same peoplepush for free contraception, sex Ed, etc.

Stop being a fucking moron.

back to the OP, why is abortion the most important issue with you libs?

that is subjective. that is the one issue with me. you can personally be against abortion, & that is fine. but that right to decide simply cannot have the power & authority over another.

Why do you think the government should bail you out when you make bad choices?

i have no problem keeping the hyde amendment , that has been in force since the days of carter. BUT - you want full term babies to be born & then ba-bye. you know it & i know it - so just save it.

Why do you oppose letting the voters of each state decide for their state? What are you afraid of?

i am afraid for anybody to decide over another. wtf - you can't understand THAT? that's fucked up.

& if her actions has her deide to keep it- great. if not, then stfu- it's none of yer biz'nez. just wait. females are coming for justice.
the morning after pill works if you make a bad decision at night when drunk or high. contraceptives work if you are in doubt about getting pregnant by your mate of the night. YOU are responsible for your actions, not me, the government, or society as a whole.

The point is to support the autonomy of women and to empower them. The point is not to murder babies…

Murdering babies is an undeniable result of abortion. If the intent is not specifically to murder an innocent human being, then, at the very best, it is a depraved-heart indifference to the reality that that is an unavoidable result of that act.

that is subjective. that is the one issue with me. you can personally be against abortion, & that is fine. but that right to decide simply cannot have the power & authority over another.

i have no problem keeping the hyde amendment , that has been in force since the days of carter. BUT - you want full term babies to be born & then ba-bye. you know it & i know it - so just save it.

i am afraid for anybody to decide over another. wtf - you can't understand THAT? that's fucked up.
so if an individual decides that their personal moral compass allows them to murder their neighbor thats ok with you? We as a society have laws that define what the majority of us deem right and wrong. its called democracy, you seem to want individuals to be able to make up their own rules regardless of what others may think.

the real issue here is whether abortion is murder. if not, then why is the murderer of a pregnant woman charged with two counts of murder regardless of how long the pregnancy has existed? and that applies in every state and most countries

your first comment is foolish, you want to have the power over a helpless unborn human being, thats not freedom.

so again WHY is abortion your number one liberal issue? Why? Are you Margaret Sanger? who said "blacks are human weeds that must be exterminated" Do you agree with her?

in christianity, yes? but the jewish faith says otherwise.

Early in Genesis, God breathes life into Adam: "Then God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." The final word of this phrase, nefesh - means two things: “soul” - as it is translated here, but it can also mean, “breath” or even “life-force.”

who are YOU to decide?
Same as you, except I believe God
AND SCIENCE

an acorn is not an oak tree.
Where does an oak tree come from?

If you dissect an acorn, and you know what to look for, you can find an object inside that is very clearly recognizable as a plant, in a very immature form. It may not look like an oak tree, as you envision it, but that is most certainly what it is.

The same is true of every seed, of nearly every seed-bearing plant*. Some are easier to see than others.

It's very easy to see in a peanut.

ZSC_0874_1200x960.jpg

* The only exception of which I know are cycads, of which the female cone will produce seeds even if it is not fertilized, in which case, those seeds will be sterile and contain no embryonic plant. There are probably some other similar exceptions, but this is the only that I know.

a constitutional violation thru an amendment. lest ye ferget ... 3/5 of a black person had no right to vote. & neither did females.

hmmmmm....
There is no comparison here. The 3/5 thing was a compromise. Southern states wanted slaves to be counted in the census. They wanted it to increase their representation in Congress and give slave states more influence in the laws of our land. The slaves certainly did not have a right to vote.

Forum List

Back