Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this countrysince at least 1619. Slavery existed here for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed theslaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way thesocial and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever havebeen in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them tohold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition tothis that there is a physical difference between the white and black raceswhich I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms ofsocial and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while theydo remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I asmuch as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assignedto the white race.”

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association,Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates andthe 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country.

THIS, is what the party of Linncoln wanted. To force blacks to leave the country. So why do white Republicans in this forum keep trying to lie to blacks about the Republican Party?

BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this countrysince at least 1619. Slavery existed here for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed theslaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way thesocial and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever havebeen in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them tohold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition tothis that there is a physical difference between the white and black raceswhich I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms ofsocial and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while theydo remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I asmuch as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assignedto the white race.”

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association,Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates andthe 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country.

THIS, is what the party of Linncoln wanted. To force blacks to leave the country. So why do white Republicans in this forum keep trying to lie to blacks about the Republican Party?

No, you ignorant twit, you left because the democrats BRIBED you to leave.

Read some real history, not the propaganda that has turned what little of your brains you had, into mush.

iu

Black Voters "Biden & Dems DON'T CARE About Us" (clip)​

Jaime R. Harrison (/ˈdʒeɪmi/ JAY-mee; born February 5, 1976) is an American attorney and politician who is the chairperson of the Democratic National Committee.

Why do some Black people think they speak for all Black people?

"I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" -- LBJ upon implementing his plan to replace the black male head of household with a government check

I think many African Americans have convinced themselves that LBJ never said this. Of course, there are several other verifiable LBJ quotes that wouldn’t exactly make this seem out of character.

Remember, the stuff Biden has said in the distant past and even recently are often ignored or not even known because the MSM doesn’t report them. Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
So why do white Republicans in this forum keep trying to lie to blacks about the Republican Party?
I'm not sure anyone, anywhere on this forum, denies, that everyone, in both parties, were different, and thought different, an hundred sixty some odd years ago. Everyone did, no matter who they were, or the color of their skin.

I'm not sure what that has to do with politics today. TBH.

I'm not sure anyone, anywhere on this forum, denies, that everyone, in both parties, were different, and thought different, an hundred sixty some odd years ago. Everyone did, no matter who they were, or the color of their skin.

I'm not sure what that has to do with politics today. TBH.

The most polite version of calling someone stupid that a moderator can manage to summon forth.

Democrats don't give a shit about blacks ... except for their votes. Democrats continue to enslave blacks with government benefits, goodies and freebies making them more dependent on government with ZERO incentive to better their situation. Democrats continually fuel the fire to keep the racial narrative going to build on their emotions ..

Sad ..

Barkley%20Voting-M.jpg

Forum List

Back