Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

if an employer MANDATES her employees be vaccinated... that is her right & you can choose to stay employed or quit. you are not forced to be vaxxed.

if a public school MANDATES covid vaccinations be among the list of MANDATED shots b4 entering the school system, then so be it.

choose another way to educate yer kid.

if you CHOOSE to join the military ... & that is the only way to join, & they MANDATE a covid vaccination among the several you are given as you become part of an assembly line ... that's how it is.

i don't need no stinking dictionary ... but seems like you do.

So really, your lip service to “autonomy over one's own body” is bullshit—an excuse to murder someone else, but not to refuse to take a dangerous experimental drug.

Last edited:
my opinion is no, but the voters of each state should decide that, not us.

Why do you keep making moot points instead of seriously defending your opinion?

An abortion is not abortion if performed in a different state? A person is not a person in another state?

It's incoherent what you are saying.

Why do you keep making moot points instead of seriously defending your opinion?

An abortion is not abortion if performed in a different state? A person is not a person in another state?

It's incoherent what you are saying.
all I am saying is we need to let the voters of each state decide how abortion will be dealt with in their state. Mississippi will be different from California. thats as it should be. the will of the majority in each state must prevail or our free democratic republic is over.

But back to the OP, why exactly is abortion the be-all and end-all issue with liberals? Why is it your most important issue? Why is a procedure that eliminates millions of black and hispanics so important to you? Is it because you agree with Margaret Sanger (founder of PP) who said "blacks are human weeds that must be eliminated"?

And the UTMOST form of that right is the right not to be put to death for no better reason than that one's existence is an inconvenience to one's mother.

it is never *your* decision the reason for a safe legal termination.

never.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?
They are of their father the devil.

If not at conception, what is the magic moment that a human organism develops into a person?

The moment at which the woman grudgingly decides to allow her life to be interrupted by this alien invader, judging by the way they talk about children and motherhood.

"magic"? It's not magic, it's biology that people that compiled and advanced theological concepts had zero clue about.

To me there is no person to speak of without some minimal higher brain function and sensory that develops in the third trimester.

Really? Please detail for us, complete with reliable links, this "biology" you claim is compiled that an unborn child only becomes human at some vague, undetermined (from your own post) point after fertilization.

And please do not do so on the basis of, "I personally think it's about THESE qualities, so here's proof of when those qualities develop, because I'm going to ASSume everyone else will just accept my opinions".

God says you're DEAD wrong.

Before I formed you in the womb, I knew YOU -- God

in christianity, yes? but the jewish faith says otherwise.

Early in Genesis, God breathes life into Adam: "Then God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." The final word of this phrase, nefesh - means two things: “soul” - as it is translated here, but it can also mean, “breath” or even “life-force.”

who are YOU to decide?

Forum List

Back