In Senate Floor Speech, Colorado Dem Michael Bennet Highlights Cost of Broken Immigration System, Boldly Critiques Biden, Calls for Bipartisan Reform

Bennet is for border security, but not the wall. sounds like a true Democrat

Can someone explain how we can secure the border without effective barriers?

Why do we put walls around facilities we want secured like the WH and Military Installations along with power plants and sub stations?

It's how we secure things we value because we know they work, especially when combined with monitoring technology and boots on the ground.

Tancredo is right. The goal of all immigration reform bills has always been amnesty and open borders. Also, the fact that Republicans keep getting bigger shares of the Hispanic vote says that legal immigrants are as against the current flood of illegal aliens as native-born Americans are.

And none of them are for mandatory e-verify.
Oh hell no, then the poultry processors in my AO would not be able to close down on some lame pretext every now and again, "lay off" everyone, then start back up with a whole new crop of illegal workers. Rinse and repeat.

At least the green-card holding Hispanics that get replaced are learning their own lesson on unfettered immigration.....I know the US citizen workers that were replaced by the Hispanics learned.

Can someone explain how we can secure the border without effective barriers?

Why do we put walls around facilities we want secured like the WH and Military Installations along with power plants and sub stations?

It's how we secure things we value because we know they work, especially when combined with monitoring technology and boots on the ground.
Oh, let’s ask the people of Ghina and their wall…

The commies promised to take care of security when Reagan was in office, THEY LIED! I say no talks until the border is secure, and that would include visa entry and exit controls.

So, isolationism is policy in the QOP.

So, isolationism is policy in the QOP.

Good God, you really are a fucking idiot. Knowing who is entering and leaving your country is not isolationism. But I'm sure you have no problem with more liars and criminals, such as yourself, entering the country and not leaving as promised.

Good God, you really are a fucking idiot. Knowing who is entering and leaving your country is not isolationism. But I'm sure you have no problem with more liars and criminals, such as yourself, entering the country and not leaving as promised.

Any discussion regarding border policy with you seems to devolve into a fact free rant.

A democrat calls for "bipartisan reform" on immigration a day before the elections? Where has this guy been for the last two years?

Last edited:
Reform?

Sure

Start with enforcing the laws we already have while doing away with the refugee loophole
It’s amazing how the immigration system the dems won’t enforce is broken. What’s the broke part? Oh yeah, enforcement.

Forum List

Back