With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

Yes, we don’t do cattle prodding like you
And you attack police rather than comply with lawful orders.

Which is what you tell everyone else to do, but don’t practice what you preach.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL

Moans the FC who thinks I want to have sex with him and his butt buddy, JC. :eusa_doh:

LOL

No question, you get more from the government than I do, FC.
You are the government cuck who needs a higher authority to tell him what kind of gun he can own, what kind of stove he can own, how he can heat his home, what kind of car he can drive. A useless cuck who is jealous of people that make more money than he does and wants the government to swoop in and make things even. You are a useless cuck who thinks that jailing a political opponent because you are losing is a good idea. A sycophant who thinks the government needs to know when we put more than $600 in the bank. You don't belong in this country you useless fagot

And you attack police rather than comply with lawful orders.

Which is what you tell everyone else to do, but don’t practice what you preach.
No, lawfully wasn’t there, shooting rubber bullets at peace and flashbombing too, instigating people was the narrative

No, lawfully wasn’t there, shooting rubber bullets at peace and flashbombing too, instigating people was the narrative
The rioters were trespassing and the Capitol Police were trying to get them to disperse by legally ordering them to leave the area. Failure to heed those lawful orders resulted in nonlethal munitions being used.

You describe Trump supporters as being like animals without the ability to understand what’s going on.

That's pretty fucked up given what hurt the integrity of our elections was actually a sore loser piece of shit who lied daily about election fraud, duping & pissing off his base until some of them were stupid enough to go to prison for him.
Was there ever a thorough investigation of election fraud?

I believe it is quite possible Trump was right and the election was rigged. The problem is what then? Do we have an election redo? Who occupies the Oval Office during that period? Would that person have full Presidential powers? For example suppose China invaded Taiwan. Could a contested President send our military to defend such an important ally.

Whoever wins, wins. Period. The strongest nation in the world can’t be allowed to undergo such a leadership controversy.

Of course, the election may have actually totally honest.The liberal media said it was and you know our wonderful liberal media would never, ever lie to us. :laughing0301:

I will agree Trump should have just accepted the loss and moved on with the intention of winning in 2024. Biden has done such a poor job that Trump would have won the 2024 election in a landslide too big to rig. Now many people will not vote for him because he supposedly led an “insurrection” and threatened our “democracy.” (Note: we live in a constitutional republic, not a democracy.)

In passing,Hillary claimed the election was stolen too. I call her a wet hen. As usual her complaining drew no real criticism even though Hillary tried to have the election overturned. Richard Nixon gracefully accepted his loss when Kennedy beat him because the dead rise out of their graves and vote in Chicago. Nixon staged a comeback and won the Presidency in 1968. Al Gore put the nation through a rough month but the Supreme Court finally resolved the situation.

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

The rioters were trespassing and the Capitol Police were trying to get them to disperse by legally ordering them to leave the area. Failure to heed those lawful orders resulted in nonlethal munitions being used.

You describe Trump supporters as being like animals without the ability to understand what’s going on.
No, they weren’t trespassing until the rubber bullets and flash bombs. You listen to demofks is your issue. You can’t offer up why demofks supposed videos

No, they weren’t trespassing until the rubber bullets and flash bombs. You listen to demofks is your issue. You can’t offer up why demofks supposed videos
Nope. The entire Capitol grounds was closed for security purposes. The rioters had smashed fences to get to the building.

It’s like when Trump’s goons suddenly decided Lafayette Square was off limits and beat up anyone standing in the public space.

Nope. The entire Capitol grounds was closed for security purposes. The rioters had smashed fences to get to the building.

It’s like when Trump’s goons suddenly decided Lafayette Square was off limits and beat up anyone standing in the public space.
Nope they had fences barricades up. The rest is on video that I explained

Nope they had fences barricades up. The rest is on video that I explained
The video shows rioters running over outer fences.

The police were giving lawful orders to the crowd to disperse. The crowd did not follow the lawful orders.

That’s when the police started using nonlethal crowd control measures.

That’s normal.

You are the government cuck who needs a higher authority to tell him what kind of gun he can own, what kind of stove he can own, how he can heat his home, what kind of car he can drive. A useless cuck who is jealous of people that make more money than he does and wants the government to swoop in and make things even. You are a useless cuck who thinks that jailing a political opponent because you are losing is a good idea. A sycophant who thinks the government needs to know when we put more than $600 in the bank. You don't belong in this country you useless fagot

LOLOL

What's hysterical is none of that is true outside of your defective brain.

Infact, your brain is so dead, pretty much all you do is mindlessly squawk insults at me that I used on you. I call you a pussy, you respond by calling me a pussy. I call you a bitch, you respond by calling me a bitch. I call you a faggot, you respond by calling me a fagot (you can't even spell it right). I call you a cuck, you respond by calling me a cuck.

Here, let me give you your next thought, cunt. :badgrin:

Last edited:
The video shows rioters running over outer fences.

The police were giving lawful orders to the crowd to disperse. The crowd did not follow the lawful orders.

That’s when the police started using nonlethal crowd control measures.

That’s normal.
Naw, your demofks narrative has been exposed. It’s why demofks suppressed the videos!

This is a stupid post.

Was there ever a thorough investigation of election fraud?

Yes, there were at least two...

I believe it is quite possible Trump was right and the election was rigged. The problem is what then? Do we have an election redo? Who occupies the Oval Office during that period? Would that person have full Presidential powers? For example suppose China invaded Taiwan. Could a contested President send our military to defend such an important ally.

Whoever wins, wins. Period. The strongest nation in the world can’t be allowed to undergo such a leadership controversy.

Of course, the election may have actually totally honest.The liberal media said it was and you know our wonderful liberal media would never, ever lie to us. :laughing0301:

I will agree Trump should have just accepted the loss and moved on with the intention of winning in 2024. Biden has done such a poor job that Trump would have won the 2024 election in a landslide too big to rig. Now many people will not vote for him because he supposedly led an “insurrection” and threatened our “democracy.” (Note: we live in a constitutional republic, not a democracy.)

Don't just say the election was stolen... Prove it.

In passing,Hillary claimed the election was stolen too. I call her a wet hen. As usual her complaining drew no real criticism even though Hillary tried to have the election overturned. Richard Nixon gracefully accepted his loss when Kennedy beat him because the dead rise out of their graves and vote in Chicago. Nixon staged a comeback and won the Presidency in 1968. Al Gore put the nation through a rough month but the Supreme Court finally resolved the situation.

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

Comparing Trump's post election complaints with others is ludicrous. Losing an election and then claiming [fill in the blank] is certainly not new. But Trump isn't in legal trouble for doing that. Out of all the names you mentioned, plus more you didn't mention, none of them attempted to illegally steal the election they lost. Trump did. None of them inspired an assault on our Capitol. Trump did.

LOL

You're nuts. Notice the "AREA CLOSED" sign on the outer barricades Trump's thugs broke through...?

Ryan-Samsel.jpeg

They were trespassing the moment they crossed that line.

LOLOL

What's hysterical is none of that is true outside of your defective brain.

Infact, your brain is so dead, pretty much all you do is mindlessly squawk insults at me that I used on you. I call you a pussy, you respond by calling me a pussy. I call you a bitch, you respond by calling me a bitch. I call you a pussy, you respond by calling me a faggot. I call you a pussy, you respond by calling me a fagot (you can't even spell it right. I call you a cuck, you respond by calling me a cuck.

Here, let me give you your next thought, ****. :badgrin:
You called me a cuck I told you why you were actually the cuck and you can't respond with anything but insults. Lots of projection going on here from you, That's all you've responded with was insults. Anything else government cuck?

Screenshot_20220627-191707_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back