Thanks to a mysterious missing binder, are we about to find out the REAL reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid?

Trump doesn't need a binder, or Hunter's laptop, or Ashley's diary, he has Joe Biden to run against

this guy

1702867950556.png
no worries about 2024

Last edited:

Thanks to a mysterious missing binder, are we about to find out the REAL reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid?

16 Deb 2023 ~~

There’s been a lot of speculation about why the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, treating Trump as if he were the villain in “Scarface.” Most rational thinkers are skeptical that it was about classified secrets Trump supposedly shouldn’t have had. Instead, it seems more likely connected to a particular binder brimming with details that could potentially dismantle Obama and Hillary’s Crossfire Hurricane operation.
What are the odds that the regime was frantically searching for this crucial binder?
CNN:

Mike Davis, the former clerk for Justice Gorsuch, believes feds were looking for that binder. He responded to right-wing influencer Greg Price, who said the following:

Commentary:
I believe this article. The FBI was looking for something at Mar a Lago and they didn’t find it.
Fact Check: 100% True.
These Crossfire Hurricane records if exposed are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.
They created the Russian collusion hoax in 2016.
Russia almost certainly hacked Hillary’s home server.
It seems more likely that this is connected to a particular binder brimming with details that could potentially expose the Obama and Hillary’s Crossfire Hurricane operation.
What are the odds that the Obama/Biden regime was frantically searching for this crucial binder?
Once again total proof that the DNCCP Democrats are incompetent and can't keep their secrets.
For once they are probably correct. These documents are “dynamite”. Very very likely they contain the texts showing how the “Deep State”* was conspiring to take down an elected US President. If those documents were to be released to the public a large portion of the IC and the Congress (Senate & the House) would find themselves in legal jeopardy (as they should be!).

Yea, ok. The Binder exposed the "Deep State" & exonerated Trump?

So how come it dissapeared right after Trump & Meadows got their filthy hands on it?

The best bet would cost him a Senate vote:

Ted Cruz.

Or maybe Mark Levin?
Levin is a talking head, I want someone at the top of their game
Cruz would be good, but we need every senate seat
Durham? Comer? McCarthy? Santorum? Whitaker?

Trump should outline his admin to stop some of the speculation

16 Deb 2023 ~~

There’s been a lot of speculation about why the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, treating Trump as if he were the villain in “Scarface.” Most rational thinkers are skeptical that it was about classified secrets Trump supposedly shouldn’t have had. Instead, it seems more likely connected to a particular binder brimming with details that could potentially dismantle Obama and Hillary’s Crossfire Hurricane operation.
What are the odds that the regime was frantically searching for this crucial binder?
CNN:

Mike Davis, the former clerk for Justice Gorsuch, believes feds were looking for that binder. He responded to right-wing influencer Greg Price, who said the following:

Commentary:
I believe this article. The FBI was looking for something at Mar a Lago and they didn’t find it.
These Crossfire Hurricane records if exposed are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.
It seems more likely that this is connected to a particular binder brimming with details that could potentially expose the Obama and Hillary’s Crossfire Hurricane operation.
What are the odds that the Obama/Biden regime was frantically searching for this crucial binder?
Once again total proof that the DNCCP Democrats are incompetent and can't keep their secrets.
For once they are probably correct. These documents are “dynamite”. Very very likely they contain the texts showing how the “Deep State”* was conspiring to take down an elected US President. If those documents were to be released to the public a large portion of the IC and the Congress (Senate & the House) would find themselves in legal jeopardy (as they should be!).

Oddly you are correct, it wasn't about classified documents he had, it was about obstruction of justice among other things.

Of course, in order to discuss this I need to know what the right wing media is saying this week.

Is it your contention that the documents were planted? Or were were the documents Trump's because of the PRA so we're Trump's all along? Did he declassify all the documents with a thought or could he not declassify them like he said in tape?

Trump's appointments were notably horrible. And since he's incapable of self-reflection he'll make the same mistakes if reelected.
I hope not. Trump is a quick learner. I think he now knows who the rats are, or at least a lot of them.
Pompeo is terrific anywhere
Navarro and Lightheizer were great
His national security team was outstanding except for Bolten.
His VP should be Nikki Haley to keep him in line
Kash Patel was good
McCarthy as chief of staff

Levin is a talking head, I want someone at the top of their game

Levin is a Constitutional scholar. He had been chief of staff in the Reagan years to the AG. Plus, he is brilliant.
Cruz would be good, but we need every senate seat
If it cost a a Senate seat, it’s a no deal. But if not, it should be on the table. Cruz would be great.

I like Whitaker.
Trump should outline his admin to stop some of the speculation
Nah. Keep the Dims on pins and needles.

16 Deb 2023 ~~

CNN:

Commentary:

And Biden surreptitiously reclassified them.

Maybe if Trump wins he'll appoint Bill Barr again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, why not Michael Cohen? Has lots of experience being an attack dog for Don Trump....for years. So no need for OJT?
Rigorous interviews and vetting can clear up any loyalty questions.

Or, how 'bout Rudy G.?
Can't question the loyalty on that one.
Witness him falling on the grenade in that Ruby Freeman-thingy.

Nothing but the best people?

----------------------------------------------
Democrats abandoned us Americans.
Or......just you?
Why?.

Nope, Trump declassified it the last day of his Presidency, and here's the proof.

You lose....again.

You know, I had read that previously (the Presidential memo declassifying the Crossfire Hurricane reports except for a few redactions as to which President Trump acquiesced). I had forgotten all about it.

Your post is spot on. Thanks.

Last edited:
Levin is a Constitutional scholar. He had been chief of staff in the Reagan years to the AG. Plus, he is brilliant.
If it cost a a Senate seat, it’s a no deal. But if not, it should be on the table. Cruz would be great.
I like Whitaker.
Nah. Keep the Dims on pins and needles.
Whitaker did fine as "acting" AG

How about Elon Musk as SECDEF?

I'd also use Petraeus and McCrystal somewhere in defense

I think the speculation in the OP has some force of logic behind it.

My only concern is this:

If President Trump had access to it prior to his last days in Office, I think he should have absolutely and immediately and formally and peremptorily declassified it and released it.
Price says that they are declassified.

"We're totally going to learn soon that the actual motive for the FBI's raid on Mar-a-Lago was to stop the declassified Crossfire Hurricane documents from being released to the public."

October surprise????

Greg

Forum List

Back