Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

I voted AGAINST ABORTION here in Michigan because those cxnts STOLE the last election in my state, so this is PAYBACK. I am PRO-ABORTION TOO

You've already had this retardation addressed.

Why do you keep coming back to this barrel bottom and scraping it?

The point still stands. The government doesn't have the right to force women to remain pregnant, especially early in the pregnancy, any more than it has the right to force a parent to provide a kidney to one of their children in need of a kidney transplant. The zygote, embryo, or unviable fetus needs a woman's uterus to gestate (i.e. to develop itself), and the government shouldn't force women into that condition, involving nine months of pregnancy with all of its pain, hazards, loss of resources..etc. Just as an actual child that needs a kidney transplant doesn't have the legal right to one of his parent's healthy kidneys, a zygote, embryo, or unviable, undeveloped fetus shouldn't have the right to a woman's uterus.

You conservatives are griping about mask mandates in the middle of a nationwide deadly pandemic, because the government supposedly doesn't have a right to force you to wear a mask on your face (your body) in public venues, yet you quickly support the government forcing women to remain pregnant when they don't want to. So much for consistency huh? Be consistent.

Last edited:
The point still stands. The government doesn't have the right to force women to remain pregnant,
Yeah, it does have the right to insist parents refrain from violence against their own kids, hateful commie filth.

any more than it has the right to force a parent to provide a kidney to one of their children in need of a kidney transplant
Could you try maybe learning what pregnancy is before you mouth off about things you have no idea about?

As noted I already corrected you on this stupid bullshit. Organ donation is not basic care, not food or shelter, that parents are obligated to provide to their own kids, the kids they created and owe help and support to.

And of course you Stalin types would support running roughshod over the rights of everyone in every instance, so you bring up your horrible COVID political hot takes, but that isn’t the subject here either.

ACAE4142-C782-4714-83C3-F3A990F0E857.jpeg

Yeah, it does have the right to insist parents refrain from violence against their own kids, hateful commie filth.

Could you try maybe learning what pregnancy is before you mouth off about things you have no idea about?

As noted I already corrected you on this stupid bullshit. Organ donation is not basic care, not food or shelter, that parents are obligated to provide to their own kids, the kids they created and owe help and support to.

And of course you Stalin types would support running roughshod over the rights of everyone in every instance, so you bring up your horrible COVID political hot takes, but that isn’t the subject here either.

Pregnancy has nothing to do with the basic obligations and care a parent has towards their children (embryos and undeveloped fetuses aren't children). The basic obligations you mentioned are determined by society and my point, which you conveniently ignore is that we have enough sense not to force parents to save the lives of their actual children who need a kidney transplant by legally requiring them to give one of their healthy kidneys to their children. Why then do you then demand women give their uteruses to an embryo? You nor the government have the right to force women to remain pregnant, especially early in their pregnancy. You may have a more reasonable argument later in the pregnancy, but certainly not early in the first trimester.

The point still stands. The government doesn't have the right to force women to remain pregnant, especially early in the pregnancy, any more than it has the right to force a parent to provide a kidney to one of their children in need of a kidney transplant. The zygote, embryo, or unviable fetus needs a woman's uterus to gestate (i.e. to develop itself), and the government shouldn't force women into that condition, involving nine months of pregnancy with all of its pain, hazards, loss of resources..etc. Just as an actual child that needs a kidney transplant doesn't have the legal right to one of his parent's healthy kidneys, a zygote, embryo, or unviable, undeveloped fetus shouldn't have the right to a woman's uterus.

You conservatives are griping about mask mandates in the middle of a nationwide deadly pandemic, because the government supposedly doesn't have a right to force you to wear a mask on your face (your body) in public venues, yet you quickly support the government forcing women to remain pregnant when they don't want to. So much for consistency huh? Be consistent.
dude, when did you give up your rights and freedom?

Pregnancy has nothing to do with the basic obligations and care a parent has towards their children
You’re wrong.

If anything though, the basic care is even easier during pregnancy since it is automatic - no dirty diapers, no waking up at 4 am to nurse.

And yet you whine that it is somehow especially arduous instead of natural and simple and the way every single one of us got here.

and my point, which you conveniently ignore is that we have enough sense not to force parents to save the lives of their actual children who need a kidney transplant by legally requiring them to give one of their healthy kidneys to their children
Which is going above and beyond and not just providing basic care to your own kid. Losing a body part to donation is more than providing food and shelter while avoiding neglecting or abusing or certainly murdering your own kid.

Why then do you then demand women give their uteruses to an embryo?
Hey idiot. Fucktard. Mental wastoid.

Do you know what pregnancy even fucking is?! Because you seem to think it involves uterine donation. The uterus doesn’t fucking change possession or location, imbecile not permanently, not temporarily, not at all. Pregnancy isn’t even blood donation!

Learn what a placenta is!

Ugh. So stupid!

Forum List

Back