Putin to Neocons Trying to Put Intermediate Range Missiles on His Ukraine Border: Play Stupid Games, Get Stupid Prizes

I have seen them fired first hand. Looked real to me. They definitely have them as we gave and sold them. They are very simple to operate. Very effective. Right now Russia as air superiority, but not air supremacy, as no way to clear those out to freely do as they please, below 11,000 feet altitude.

I’ve never understood this. Perhaps you can explain it to me. I’ve heard it before mind you. Propaganda from the first Cold War.

Somehow Allied Missiles pointing at Russia are Destabilizing. But no one ever mentions the Russian Missiles pointing at the aforementioned NATO members. I presume those Russian Missiles are Stabilizing?

Explain how Putins missiles are not a threat, but ours are.

I have been trying to explain this to many people. We promised one thing, and then double crossed Russia.
Now that’s fine, but consequences can come from this sort of diplomacy.
How/when did we double-cross Russia?
What kind of diplomacy?
What consequences? Russia is a basket-case.

We'd react the same had Putin put missiles in Mexico or Canada, right?

The Cuban missile crisis was managed by both sides removing the offending missiles. Odd that Putin never suggested that. He just wanted his victims defenseless.

How/when did we double-cross Russia?
What kind of diplomacy?
What consequences? Russia is a basket-case.
We promised Russia that Nato would go one inch East of the original map when the Berkin wall fell.

The kind of diplomacy where you promise something and then do not keep your word.

Russia is not “crazy”. What Putin is doing I do not agree with at all. Putin is committing war crimes, but he is not insane, and to dismiss him as a whimsical madman is a poor strategy.

LET ME REPEAT. POOT IS A BAD AND EVIL PERSON, BUT HE IS RATIONAL. HE IS NOT INSANE LIKE A PERSON WHO THINKS THEY ARE A DEER.

The Ukrainians are a bunch of lily white Nationalists
You are the only person on this thread who injected race into the conversation. I don't participate in that nonsense anymore. Go buy a fucking time machine and go back a few generations where your conversation belongs. No one alive today owned slaves or was a slave and neither were their parents or grand parents.. And the biggest racists today are in the extremes of both partoes, black and white.

We promised Russia that NATO would go one inch East of the original map when the Berlin wall fell.
The kind of diplomacy where you promise something and then do not keep your word.
Russia is not “crazy”. What Putin is doing I do not agree with at all. Putin is committing war crimes, but he is not insane, and to dismiss him as a whimsical madman is a poor strategy.
LET ME REPEAT. POOT IS A BAD AND EVIL PERSON, BUT HE IS RATIONAL. HE IS NOT INSANE LIKE A PERSON WHO THINKS THEY ARE A DEER.

1. I call bullshit that the US promised NATO would not expand east. Gorbachov confirms no promise was made.
"But no such promises were made—a point now confirmed by someone who was definitely in a position to know: Mikhail Gorbachev, then president of the Soviet Union."

2. Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a disaster for both Russia and Ukraine. If Putin isn't crazy then he very badly misjudged the determination of the Ukrainians to defend their homeland. NATO will drown the Ukrainians in Javelins, Stingers, and small arms to enable their insurgency. What does Putin have? A worthless Ruble and a gang of bankrupt oligarchs. Putin bet on the wrong horse, or tried to bluff, a very poor strategy when NATO has all the cards.

3. I'm waiting to see if Putin assesses his position and retreats, or pushes a bad position and loses even worse. Maybe he should appoint Garry Kasperov president and resign?
1646600153907.png

Attachments

• 1646600113323.png
    1646600113323.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 14
I have been trying to explain this to many people. We promised one thing, and then double crossed Russia.

Now that’s fine, but consequences can come from this sort of diplomacy.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: you nailed it,the majority of posters here are asleep and cant seem to grasp what you have.excellent post.:thankusmile:

i hear you ColonelAngus it just seems to go through one ear and out the other of the majority of the posters here when you try and explain that to them.

1. I call bullshit that the US promised NATO would not expand east. Gorbachov confirms no promise was made.
"But no such promises were made—a point now confirmed by someone who was definitely in a position to know: Mikhail Gorbachev, then president of the Soviet Union."

2. Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a disaster for both Russia and Ukraine. If Putin isn't crazy then he very badly misjudged the determination of the Ukrainians to defend their homeland. NATO will drown the Ukrainians in Javelins, Stingers, and small arms to enable their insurgency. What does Putin have? A worthless Ruble and a gang of bankrupt oligarchs. Putin bet on the wrong horse, or tried to bluff, a very poor strategy when NATO has all the cards.

3. I'm waiting to see if Putin assesses his position and retreats, or pushes a bad position and loses even worse. Maybe he should appoint Garry Kasperov president and resign?
View attachment 611601

I wasnt there, I can only go by what others say.

We have missiles in Ukraine? Dunce. (hint: no)

In Poland? ( hint: no )

In the Baltic States? (hint: no )

We do have them in Germany. So what?

In Moldova? Hint: no

So you think the US would invade and utterly destroy Mexico or Canada if they got too cozy with Russia?
Dunce.

Ukraine is not in NATO - yet. That's what this most recent Biden fuck up is about.

You are the only person on this thread who injected race into the conversation. I don't participate in that nonsense anymore. Go buy a fucking time machine and go back a few generations where your conversation belongs. No one alive today owned slaves or was a slave and neither were their parents or grand parents.. And the biggest racists today are in the extremes of both partoes, black and white.
Ironic that warmongering Progressives are insisting that the USA defend the borders of an overwhelming white Nationalist country

Also Putin is fighting the New World Order and Globlalists.

That can not be all that bad. :dunno:
Putin saw what they did to Saddam and Qadaffi for defying the bankers. If they push Putin too far he might not nuke Kiev or DC, but hit Davos while the "Masters of the Universe" are meeting.

He'd be doing the human race a tremendous favor.

We promised Russia that Nato would go one inch East of the original map when the Berkin wall fell.

Then Putin got expansionist and started attacking and muscling his neighbors. NATO expanding is a reaction to Russia's actions. The expansion is a reaction by Russia's neighbors to its actions.

Forum List

Back